All Comments on 'Sex at Swimming Hole'

by Alank888

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

A very fun story……. public outdoor sex is wonderful especially when watching others and being watched! Thanks for sharing…….I would love to share some of our times too……. I am at email florida_beaches@aol.com if you want to get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I got a hard on.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
Fun Story

I am surprised that it was your girlfriend who took the lead. You really put on a show. I like the part at the end where the couple knowingly smiles and says "Hi". I don't understand why the single guy would have retreated. I suspect that he was still watching from wherever he was at.

You really took a chance by doing what you did in front of complete strangers! I would have thought that your girlfriend would have chickened out at that point.

My wife and I have sunbathed nude in similar settings where she was observed by single guys who certainly enjoyed the view. It was very exciting to me just knowing that another man couldn't keep his eyes off her.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
What Happened at the County Park

One time when I was in my early twenties (before I got married), I hiked down the trail in a county park to the stream where I saw at a distance that there was a young couple. He was completely nude and wading in the water while she nervously sat on the bank completely dressed. I stripped off my shorts so that I was bottomless and headed closer to them. One of the reasons why I stripped was so that they would not panic about the guy being nude. I smiled and said hello and sat down a little ways from them. I took off the rest of my clothes and sunbathed nude the rest of the time. She never did take off her clothes even though I was hoping that she would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous