All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cow Ch. 02'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
* *

Mooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh yes Daddy, I am just as wet reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the second story of yours I've read and again, you are so close. I still find your male leads to be too selfish and your females shortchamging themselves. Orgasm denial is a great kink, when reasonable. Arousal doesn't last forever. It is fulfilled or fades away. I'm sad when a story makes me feel to hell with it all. Also, power play is what it is, but when a D screws up and the s finally reacts D gets away with 'my bad' and s gets punished?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the constructive criticism

I've watched the scores on this and my other fetish story and have wondered what I could improve, so your comment is much appreciated. Send me an email, I'd love to brainstorm with someone who has an opinion on this type of storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:)

Such a great story! I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Not personally into the diaper fetish myself. But I do understand the need in this story. This would be an absolute dream come true for me. To find a perfect little babygirl such as this. She is EVERYTHING I want in a woman. Thank you for this storyline and PLEASE keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where Is David's Punishment?

This is why equitable power exchange will always be a myth. He deserves the chastity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Punish the Slob Dom, Not the Sub

This is why no one should enter a relationship based on power exchange. David believes that Flora is due to be punished for reacting to his mistakes; yeah, that is sane how?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 5 years agoAuthor
Good morning!

First this is complete fantasy so it's not even trying to be a realistic depiction of a healthy or balanced relationship. No apologies there, this is a trip into my fantasy world.

Second, he punished her to reassert himself and rebalance the relationship. She needed him to show her he was in control and would handle her. He knew he messed up and fixed it in the way their relationship needs. Is that realistic or fair or reasonable? See point one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story line. Hope you are publishing more soon.

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

Gosh, I adore these two. I don’t even understand their dynamic very well. He’s aroused by her and so proud that she’s his, but he doesn’t want to have penetrative sex with her? Even though he used to? My brain doesn’t wrap all the way around this. If someone could explain the mindset here, it would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous