All Comments on 'My First Sin'

by rubysen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Don't listen to him

I thought it was cute.

mature2003mature2003almost 20 years ago
Not your usual style

Ruby, this is not your style of writing and I presume we are used to you writing much longer and moer erotic stories. This looks like one where your heartwas not in it. Even then enjoyed the story but did not have the same intensity as your stories normally have. Your normal writing tends to seduce the reader, which I found missing from this one.

bj200057bj200057almost 20 years ago
yeah a bit disappointed

not as steamy and professional as other one of ur stories...

sanjayasanjayaover 19 years ago
not your usual experience

Your stories are much better and detailed.this was not as steamier but o.k.

keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
in hindi, if u can

ruby, u write damn good. why not in hindi? it is more erotic and horny. more on group sex and anal - crowd scenes will be good. keep writing.

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 14 years ago
nice story

Beautiful story on accidental swapping. Why dont u wirte a sequel and continuing nice mature affair??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good, Good fiction ......... where was this locale near Manali?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how much oral sex is performed by Indians

I enjoyed your story very much, it was entanching and thrilling erotically and gave me a hard on, I missed my wife who passed away.

Let me ask you a question amongst us the Indian couples how much of oral sex indulgence occur as mostly it is like bang bang and thank you mam!!

I know my wife really enjoyed sex very much and had me play with her breasts and suck her nipples like a baby in her lap, enjoyed very much finger fucking and would cum multiple times and then performed vaginal intercourse. I too very vividly remembered fucking her as I dressed to get ready to go to work in the steel plant.

I happened to see her in her saree and then it w turn on and I pushed her on her back

and raised her saree up to her waist and we fucked. I could feel her pussy walls contract against my dick to make it more enjoyable. this is how she conceived at that moment.

We had a very wonderful sex life for over 50 years and then as she started failing in health , sex was a rare commodity in our life but was substituted by other activities of being close, holding and hugging, staying together and hardly being away from each other. In the final years she asked me to retire and be with her. We started going to health club and do water aerobic exercises in a routine class about 4-5 days a week.

I want to hear from you about the eroticism in Indian women especially in Bengal and in Tamil Nadu

Hari

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous