All Comments on 'Real Love Pt. 05'

by TinaaT92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The name of a person has a capital letter EVERY time. Its starting to grate that 5 chapters in you only use capitals sometimes, not every time. Even spell check will tell you its spelt wrong. I thank you for the effort, I can't write a story to save myself, but really the errors you make constantly shouldn't be there, even after the comments I've seen on each chapter about the capitals on names alone and you're still doing it. Take the comments as a way to improve, seems like even though you were bummed about one comment, you ignore everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry With the conclusion!

I just started the series yesterday and was surprised to see a new chapter posting yesterday. I want to see how Michael, Max and Kyle handle David and his cousin Isaac. I also want to see how you wrap up the weddings and births!! Hurry, hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing!

Please ignore those negative comments from critics who try to teach you how to write, but they misspell the simplest words like "it's" and "spelled."

I hope you continue to write and improve if this is truly your passion. Best wishes and thanks for being courageous enough to share your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is David's problem

He should just leave my girls alone.....After kissing all the toads....They find their prince.....hope de guys teach him a very good lesson.......

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 7 years ago
Love the story

You are doing great don't get discouraged

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have understood the entire series

I'm enjoying the series so far, can't wait for more. Please don't ever give up over a few negative comments, if this is what you like or your dream keep it up. I wish I would have, and thanks for the series it really is excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Real Love Pt. 04 Previous Part
Real Love Series Info

SIMILAR Stories