All Comments on 'Friend's Father'

by EroticJoeRotica

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
Good

Exciting story. Hope there is more. Could be a fun weekend for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot weekend

Fantastic night . I hope you let us know more about your weekend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so hot

I loved getting fucked by older men when I was a teen,.

mail me herfun101@yahoo.com

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
Daddy cock

I always loved getting fucked by older dad types when I was young. Now I like hung young men to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy dad

Give Jack some chest hair -- having the dad's hairy chest and torso rub against the teen's cock heightens the orgasm!

oldhornyBioldhornyBiover 7 years ago
Yes yes yes

Wish this had happened to me, is made me very horny reading it mmmmmmm

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

A real good read, I really enjoyed it. Pleas do not stop here, there is so many way this could go. Hope to see more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hard

Reading this got my cock so hard ! Wow - write more !!!!! Bet the kid gets to fuck the friends father's pussy !!!!!!!!!!!! Hot HOT !

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Cum On - More

You must tell us more ! The fucking was so hot - on his back with the friend's fathers cock in his virgin pussy !! The best .........

klippertklippertover 7 years ago
I was stroking

Cumming in his ass, is a waste of good juice.. Dad needs to make him eat his ass and swallow that load... That's what he's there for....nothing doing with cum up his ass. right from his ass for a mouth shot or facial.. Don't waste it

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 7 years ago
Nice start hope to read more

OK you got my panties all wet reading this, now keep it going and do more we all like it. It has been so very long for me, and I so want to suck and be fucked again.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would like to have a daddy to come into my room late at night and not only finger my ass but to also fuck my ass hole. I would like to be able to scream for him to plow and reck my ass hole too. It would be hot to feal him shoot his load inside mebut I would want to be fucked hard more than once thow

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
UnFxxxing Believable

My compliments to this true literary Wizard. The setup, the care developing the relationships and the literal description of real life feelings ... as they occur ... Are glorious. The word-smithing and vocabulary thru much of the script "I'm betting" are unlike anything in 99.8% of the entire Literotica library. I'm not only a fan of this author, I'm hoping to be included as a long time Friend and Supporter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super Hot

Loved this story as it reminded me of my virginity and masculinity being taken from me by my dad! Tho it was not what I wanted at first and I resisted, it became a very very regular ritual that I learned to love immensely!

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92almost 7 years ago
Hard as a rock hot

Oh shit. Reading this got my dick so hard. The thought of getting my cherry popped by such an overwhelming and dominant man isn't enough. It is my friend's dad. Such a manly cock he has. He slips in my room with only one purpose in mind. I know this purpose, too, but I don't resist. I, instead, am ready and compliant and grinding my dick into the mattress. He fucks me. He fucks me well. It's above and beyond any lame piece of pussy; it creates sensations I've never imagined and cannot forget. As my ass is flooded with another man's cum, I realize that there's no turning back. I've inevitably become a cock slut for life. Can I suck your dick? Or do you wanna pound my manpussy? I want both. I NEED both. I NEED YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE ME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

What a great fantasy!! Wish it had been me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My mother friend

When I was about 23 my mother 49 years of boyfriend just out jail caught me looking at gay porn and threaten to tell my mother unless I sucked his dick. I agreed he turn me into his punk . He was very rough facefacking me all the time cum in mouth and facial. During are sessions he called me Faggot bitch and that I had more bitch in me than my mother. I enjoyed my encounters with him.He continue to fuck me and my mother til he return to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can relate

I was introduced to man to man sex by one of my Mother's older relatives. He started out having me jack him off and later on he fucked me once and had me suck him off numerous times. Shamefully, I loved it all. It all stopped when I got married; but I never forgot. after the wife passed on I hooked up several times with other men and loved being their cocksucker. Has been about 15 years since the last but still think pleasantly about it.

WanttotrycocksWanttotrycocksalmost 7 years ago
Love it

This story had me hard the whole time. Wen he got fucked I fucked myself with my toys . Message me if you can make my ass feel that good. Hope your not scared of a big guy

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot

I am still an anal virgin unless you count getting fucked by a girl with a strapon. It would be an added thrill getting fucked by a dominant man that just takes what he wants and makes you like it so you would come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loosing my Cherry

My Cousin, about 13 years older than me shared my bed on one visit. He reached around and gave me my first wank (I hadn't even started playing with myself at the time). WOW what an introduction. He soon had me playing with his, to me, huge cock and licking it, then taking it into my mouth to suck it, 'til he came. We both then fell asleep. I woke with him sucking around my arsehole and opening me up with his tongue. Fingers and spit then followed which felt uncomfortable, then his cock breached me which hurt like hell at first. Over a period of time that felt endless, but was probably, from later experience, no more than ten minutes, he got his cock into me and began to fuck it fully in. At some point I began to push back, not always at the right time, but eventually got into the same rhythm as him and began to enjoy the feeling in my guts of being ridden hard. After some time he emptied his balls into me. We dozed. . .fucked, dozed. . .fucked, dozed. . .fucked, through into the morning. He left the next day but I soon found several other older guys who were happy to fuck a young pussyboi, and I visit my cousin regularly for long weekends with a lot of cock, his and many mates.

vinewoodvinewoodover 6 years ago
again !

Read this HOT story again - and got just as hard ! When my after college roommate took my cherry it was amazing !!! when i fucked his hot pussy it was amazing for both of us !!!!!!! omg what a sweet manpussy he had !!!!!!!!! and has.........

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Bad Dad!

I cannot understand the father taking advantage of his son's friend, especially when he was "baby-sitting" him while the friend's parents were away.

At the same time, for the young man, whilst in the process of masturbating, there was the opportunity of a new sexual experience as a "bottom", and he seemed to revel in it.

He'll be a changed boy from here on in!

Anyway, I suppose this kind of thing happens not infrequently in similar circumstances.

I would regard Jeffrey' dad as a "dirty old man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DADDY DID ME

The first cock I sucked was my own fathers. Mom and Dad separated when I was ten and I used to visit him on weekends fairly regularly. Thinking back I now recognise that he was preparing me for sex with him even before he left, GROOMING me I suppose, with lots of touching and stroking. So, anyway that weekend I arrived on Friday evening and cuddled up to him on the couch to watch a video, with lots of girly tits and bums on show which made my cock stiffen. Dad said "I see you enjoyed that get in your jym-jams and we'll watch another" The video was pure porn and dad said "do as I do" taking out his cock and stroking it, so I found out how nice playing with myself was. "Watch the next bit, son we'll be doing it soon" A new scene showed a boy about my age kneeling in front of a man and taking his cock into his mouth, and dad leant over and took me into his mouth. WOW!!! it felt so good and I then had my first dry cum. He let me recover with the lad on the screen sucking and then being fucked by several mature men. Dad then put me between his legs on my knees and put his cock to my mouth, as I opened it to take in what I could. he held both side of my head and gave me the rhythm to suck him, speeding up and driving his cock deeper as I got the idea until he pulled most of the way out and covered me in his cum. Of course I was often sucking him, and a couple of his friends, over that weekend. Funnily enough, Dad wasn't the first to fuck me. At school the next week I began sucking off some senior boys, in the toilets, and three of them bust my tight cherry wide open. It hurt, but helped when Dad shagged me for most of my next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story, reading it reminded me of my friend Graemes dad, David. I was 18, i had been invited to his place for his 21st. I arrived a day early, Graeme was working. David, a short, stout man welcomed me, i had not seen him for some time. Old enough to drink now, he asked me, i told him i was not a beer drinker, preferred scotch. He said thats fine, i have a great selection and he did. We tried many single malts, although i drank more than him. I felt quite relaxed, he asked me about my life, girlfriends, no not at the moment, told me how Graeme seemed to bring a different one home every few months. Since his wife had left him, he could hear them fucking away, caught them once on the sofa, videoed it on my phone, i know sick but i might show it at his 21st. Want to see it. Sure, i can embarrass him later. A big, blonde girl first sucked his rather big cock, David said like father, like son, then sat right down on him as she groaned riding his cock, then got up and sucked his cock until he emptied into her mouth. It got me hard. A little drunk, i said wow, i could use that at the moment.Oh, sorry, no thats ok, i think we both could use some relief. He went into the kitchen, i went to the guest room, fuck, i lay down, removed my underwear and my cock at half mast started to doze. I wasnt aware of the door opening but i heard a noise, i rolled onto my stomach to cover up then felt a hand on my bottom. I didnt react and the hand moved to my balls, slowly stroking them, i lifted up slightly, fuck that felt good. Then a finger slowly worked around my anus, oh my god, everything tingled, then gently probing, again unbelievably i pushed up, the finger going further inside me, fingering me, a second added, my cock felt like it was going to burst. Both were removed, no keep going, but i remember i groaned. I waited, ithought that was it but no, a cool oil was dripping on my anus. He grabbed me and pulled me back until i was on my knees, reached under me and grabbed my cock, stroking slowly, i couldnt hold it as my cum shot from me. Good boy, now this will hurt a little but from the way you pushed back i think it is the right time. Well, yes it hurt more than a little as he was quite big, slowly pushing into me until all the way in, he slowly moved, small movements at first then longer until i was moaning as he fucked me, i heard him say yes,yes take it Betty, i have missed you, oh yes as my ass was flooded with his cum. He kept fucking me but i had to tell him to stop as it was hurting. He withdrew, sorry and got up and walked away.My first and still one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I had wet dreams for one of my friend's father. He was tall, handsome with fit and trim body, muscles not too big, a six pact abs, a perfect face and looked like a model or movie leading man. All woman talked about him and the dads all seem to be jealous of him. In the summer he would only have a bathing suit on, in my mind I went crazy with lust (not really knowing since I had not had any gay sex). I just know something in me wanted him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exquisitely Vivid and Erotic chapter and series!

Take a bow, author. This was so superbly written, the sex scenes were so very arousing - absolute dynamite! But as importantly - the character sketches, the nuance in outlining their thoughts and feelings was so very well done. Especially Greg's self doubts and confusion, his dilemma about the "forbidden" lust and emotions he's feeling for his friend's Dad, his worry about what this means about his sexuality, the way he keeps defensively stating that he's straight- it was very relatable.

I could really identify with this because I had a lot of these similar feelings, when I started having my first same-sex experience- wildly glorious lovemaking with my friend's Dad. And somewhat like the way Jack reassures Greg in Chap 3 of your series, for me too, my lover - let's call him "Rishabh", calmly soothed me not to worry my head about tags and labels. Sex is a basic human need like food or water, was his take; and as long as we were both mutually getting erotic pleasure from each other, it didn't matter what to term it. Certainly made sense to me - especially when he brought me to numerous earth shattering orgasms shortly after!

I was 18 and he was 39 when we started shagging, and if anyone had asked me even like a month before that, I would have sincerely insisted (and believed in it!) that was as straight as an arrow. I was a virgin, but had a steady Girlfriend. We'd gone to second base with each other, made out topless with only our underwear on. She would let me fondle her large breasts and stroke my cock over my briefs, and she'd even let me finger her couple of times through the side of her panties, without taking them off. But she wasn't ready to try oral yet, and I didn't push her. If anyone had asked if I was Bi or even Curious, I'd have laughed my head off.

And yet- there I was in my 1st year of college, having wild, passionate sex with Rishabh, in every conceivable position and then some. It all started with my swimming practice- I was the champion swimmer on the college team, having won numerous inter school and district level events. I was gonna participate in the inter-state championships, and every morning I would swim laps in the club. I needed more practice to hone my speed and endurance, but evenings in the club pool was tough as it got very crowded. So my junior from school who I was very pally with, offered that I could go over to his home and practice after college in the afternoons. His family was very well off and had a large pool attached to their bungalow. Of course, I grabbed at the opportunity. My pal had several tuitions after school and would always reach home late in the evening, and his Mom was a high flying executive with a multinational who was often traveling. Which meant that most often when I went over to his place, I ran into, and spent considerable time with his Dad, Rishabh. He was just a few years younger to my own Dad, but he looked considerably younger, as he'd kept his body in superb shape with workouts in his home gym and laps in the pool. He was tall, ripped and athletic - not overly beefy, a perfect blend of chiselled musculature with a lithe frame. I was very fit and toned from my swimming, but man, he was something else. I swear his biceps then were about as thick as my thighs! And he was extremely good looking too - with an attractive dimpled grin coupled with a heady blast of virility, nonchalantly sporting a nice spread of chest hair. He'd usually finished work when I went over, and used to join me in the pool. Over the next several weeks, I got really close to Rishabh - he'd race me on my laps (I'd always win, but it was fun!), and his pep talk and conversation our shared interests made me relate to him very well.

Gradually, I started becoming aware of the additional covetousness I was feeling. I caught myself stealing appreciative glances at his splendid body several times. It was the interesting differences in our physiques which piqued me at first- I was a little taller than him, but he was quite a bit broader and more muscled, though I was certainly no slouch myself. I found myself ogling his firm, rounded butt beneath the damp swim trunks or speedos he wore to the pool - taut from all his lunges and squats in gym. And yes - I covertly glanced at him when we in the changing room - heart racing as I glimpsed how gloriously endowed he was. I didn't have anything to complain in that department, I was well longer than average and my GF had made gratifying remarks about my size. But like his body, Rishabh's cock had heft, it was just so magnificently proportioned. Even at half mast, he looked quite a bit thicker than mine was. I was circumcised, he wasn't - another tantalizing difference for me to peek at, admiring his cherry-pink, large glans peeking out of his cream colored foreskin.

By the time all this sank in, despite my repeated attempts at self denial, I realized that I wanted him. Just like Greg in your story, it didn't make sense to me. I was straight, I kept telling myself- and yet, there I was, lusting after my friend's Dad, 21 years older to me, and not doing much of a great job concealing my burgeoning desire for him. I think it was the second month of my visits to his home that all my inhibitions finally broke down and we became lovers. I'd had a long session swimming, and Rishabh and I were resting close to each other, our backs leaning against the pool wall and our shoulders almost bumping. I remember he made a joke of some sort, I retaliated with a sly remark and soon we were splashing water on each other, laughing and shouting as we got into a bit of horseplay. Well, as you can imagine, it wasn't long before I realized just how hard and aroused I was. I made a nervous attempt to move away but Rishabh, with a steady, purposeful look in his eyes, moved closer and I felt giddy with excitement as his hard manhood rubbed against my own. He saw through all my confused mass of emotions - desire, excitement, fear, nervousness, lust, and yes- a bit of shame too - and calmly told me that there was nothing to be ashamed of. He wanted me too, he said, just as he knew I wanted him. He gave me my first blowjob as I sat on the pool ledge, him standing in water between my spread legs. And boy, he drove me out of my mind with bliss at the intensity of my orgasm. He licked and sucked on me with gusto, around the mushroom head of my cock, under the sensitive tip, fondled my balls, reached up to tweak my nipples - he just KNEW from his own erogenous zones what would tantalize me, drive me mad with excitement and desire. He brought me to the brink a couple of times, but would then stop, clamping on the base of my cock to make sure I wouldn't finish early. I was a shuddering, moaning mass of exquisitely sensitized male when he finally jerked me to ejaculation, drinking my load down avidly. I then returned the favor as I knelt between his legs as he leaned back on a pool chair, Rishabh gently stroking my hair and earlobes, locking eyes with me as he murmured encouragement and praise, asking me to cup and fondle his balls, moaning how good I was at this, how amazing he felt.

Well, in the next few weeks we made love every time I went over, whenever the coast was clear with neither my friend or his mom around. Sometimes it was tender and soulful, sometimes with a wild, feral, rough passion. At first it was limited to frotting and oral, and then gradually he inculcated me into the pleasures of anal sex. I had reservations about that and he knew I did, so he was very patient. In fact he let me top him first a few times, and only then did he fuck me in the ass. It was a mindblowing experience for me, both ways. Being buried balls deep in his tight bubble butt was like heaven; and when he started fucking me, he was always careful to use a lot of lotion, finger me open and move slowly so I could get used to the initial discomfort and slight burn of having his massive, thick cock enter me.

So yes- I'm Bi. And proud of it!! Rishabh's seductive ministrations have made me a better lover, as my GF would attest (though she doesn't know how I learned)! He taught me to control the pace of my arousal, stagger my orgasms, so now that my GF and I are going all the way, I'm able to last and take her to multiple O's. And yeah - it's been 6 years now, and Rishabh and I still have fucking good sex together!

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsalmost 3 years ago

Hot, but I would have appreciated more descriptions. How big is Jack? Is he completely ripped? Or does he have a dad bod? Or is he fat? How much taller is he? A head? An inch or two? Is his dick 5 inches and thick? Or 7? Or 12? Other than that it was quite hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Real this could really happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeeeaahhhhh...

The first night of a looonnnggg weekend AND a lonnnnnnnnnnngggg COCK going up his steamy boy-pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it as I, a 71 year old man, continue to dream of my first gay experience. Hope it is not too late for this sexually active cock dreaming man. I am in love with dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤!

★★★★★ (5.0)

Jimmy9463Jimmy9463over 2 years ago

Came twice!

I remember going to a local ABS. Underage and loving the older men introducing me to poppers and sucking my hard teenage cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved the first time i was fucked.my man went slowly and pushed itfelt good as he came and i felt his seed in my ass. i miss his cockc iin my ass and need another cock in my ass. pleasesignhere33@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

dang, this was so hot

StickyBlushStickyBlushabout 2 years ago

Hmm story build was just enough , with the raw facts of male determination to breed when Alcohol 🥃 is added. Very Hot add more to these characters and school mates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMFG that was insanely hot & I'm an 56yr old English anal virgin who’d luv to be the young guy in this story. That was so intensely sexual it got me rock hard & aching for cock in my ass. I like the 71yr old guy further down should never be to old to experience this for the first time.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 2 years ago

OMG .. I could feel Jeff fucking me while I held him close above me, my legs squee,squeeze, his sides

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and a possibly good series. The switching between 1st person and 2nd person was not so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to add more fucking stuff.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Needed more build up, calling him over to the sofa and having him rub his feet would have been a fantastic start. "I say you give my boy pot, what would your father think?" "You took alcohol from my liquor cabinet, what would your father think?" kind of entrapment type items but the pot one would be best because it would trap and hold it over him. So, massaging his feet with his cock hanging there for him to see and then rub higher and higher up inside the thighs to licking the balls would have been magical. Done and over now but still time to take it further. Need more here.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Great job.

Consider and editor.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Part 2 please..Definitely needed to have him Rim Dads ass,Among other things..

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

Loved it . Very hot.love anytime someone is seduced. Reminded me of my first time. Enjoyed reading it, stirred something inside of me. Hope theres a part two. Love to read how far he took the young man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came close once like that but I chickened out a old man wanted to see he saw me in panties in his old barn & I was walking. Around up in there in them 4 about 15mins or more I put my pants back on & my shirt too with the bag I had & he meet me at his car when I came also from the small patch of woods on his property & he says don't do that again I might end up w/ asliver up me ass to explain to my mom how it gott there

TxRanger63TxRanger63about 1 year ago

I love your story. It brought back a fantasy of my brother-in-law glenn I wanted him to do it when I slept over

princeoo5432princeoo5432about 1 year ago

I loved it. It reminded me of the first time my elder brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect building, slow but intense to full release. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was just so erotic it had me hard in no time reading it. I'd love to be staying at a friend's house and have someone come into my room and start on me like that and fuck me.

thameswatcherthameswatcher12 months ago

Loved your story and love the subject. This grey haired 70 year old is meeting my young friend later.............it'll start with oral.

Tom599Tom59912 months ago

Loved it been a while since I had a cock in me I'm 66 still think of sex with men love to chat about man sex

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love to hear more and try my first time to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed my first time sex with a man it was so new to me and felt really good

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhouston10 months ago

I enjoyed this story, it took me back to my early years 18t.

I regret not taking opportunities that older friends had presented me.

dnsontndnsontn9 months ago

What a phenomenal number of comments that I suppose this dear Author will never read. I’m reading on and following in case you ever return ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved it a LOT, reminded me of my uncle the times he'd be in my bed with me the many times he'd have his way with me it seamed every weekend he'd be in my bed in me my mam dad in the next bedroom they sleeping my uncle shagging me I loved him I loved my uncle my lover, one weekend my uncle didn't come my mam away visiting a sick fried just my dad and me I wasn't alone in my bed for long my dad came in my bedroom he was naked his cock was hard he got in my bed laying behind me saying he knew my uncle had been shagging he was gong to shag me he did his cock bigger than my uncles it wasn tg just sex my dad did me slow gentle deep he made love to me 3 times that first time yes he came in me lots of cum I loved it with my dad my mam at her friends for a week my dad in my bed with me lots of cock in me loved it loved my dad he was my lover

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is great. I was a late bloomer myself but when I finally got fucked by another man, he was more than 10 years older than me and hung like a damn horse. He met me in an upstairs apartment I had above my business at the time. My employees were downstairs and he didn’t want to arouse suspicion on their part by fucking me in the middle of a work day, but I was aroused myself and begged him to stay. “Just let suck your cock, please! I’ll just whimper, I won’t make much noise,” I begged him. He relented and was so impressed at my cock sucking skills (I had done that a little), he took me then and there. It was amazing. Something I’ll never forget!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot my cock hard all the way reading your story i'lll give it a 5, he wasn't my best friends dad he was my dad my 18th birthday just my dad and me in the house we were sat on the settee together had a few drinks we both a bit drunk he put his arm behind me his hand fingers on the side of my face he turned my face slowly to his his eyes looking into mine saying soft he was going to kiss me then his mouth his lips on mine my dad was really kissing me his tongue going in my open mouth his tongue licking mine I'd kissed girls before my tongue in girls mouths but with my dad it felt really good being kissed as he was kissing me really long kissing me sucking my tongue harder his hand between my legs squeezing my bulge getting my bulge really hard he unzipped my trousers getting my hard cock out holding my cock squeezing it stroking it he took his mouth his lips slowly from mine his eyes looking down into mine he panting softly I want you t fuck me your cock in my arse your bed naked me on my hands and knees for you to fuck me all night he got fucked all night my bed yes I fucking loved my dad he really loved me

jt

HotLipsTHotLipsT8 months ago

I HAVE TO WATCH SO LIVE PEOPLE PORN!!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS HOT ASS FUCK STORY!!!! MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!!!

TommyBoyinNCTommyBoyinNC7 months ago

Truly a great start to a long weekend. More to cum, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This SO reminds me of my own 18th birthday! My uncle had stayed over and he always slept in my room as there was no guest room. I awoke to him filling me! My father heard my cries (of joy) and did me next. Then he got on the phone and invited his poker buddies over. The construction crew outside joined us, and they each called a friend, and soon there was a line down the block and all the way across town. Commuters at the train station saw it and fell in line, and eventually the mayor and even the President of the United States were in me! The line to my room is still growing and I haven’t been out of bed in a year. I’m still getting fucked!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I notice a few oddities in the writing, but it is well-written in general and made me unfathomably horny.

TommyBoyinNCTommyBoyinNC5 months ago

Wonderful story fits all my fantasies of being fucked by an older msn with a big cock.

CCDoveCCDove5 months ago

OMG..I want an older man to fuck me like that!!! Jeezus,, Im so horny after reading that!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yea... This story is so hot.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great premise but poorly written and totally unbelievable.

calibigirlcalibigirl3 months ago

Great story but you need a proofreader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FRIEND'S FATHER is an excellent gay first time story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really like it.

Quote:

oldhornyBi - over 7 years ago

Yes yes yes

Wish this had happened to me, made me very horny reading it mmmmmmm

End quote.

• • •

I have been bi curious ever since I entered puberty until today.

From time time I would be attracted to a man.

I do not know why but I desired to fuck some of them, and I desired to be ass ficked by a selected few of others.

I subsequently figured out I felt inferior to Alpha males in terms of masculinity, self confidence, popularity, social status, and god knows what else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I got hooked up with older mexican man at hotel on business, I was submissive to his nice thick uncut dick I acted drunk sucked him he was loving it act like I was stopping he proceeded to face fuck me his Cum was so thick luved it , he made me suck him hard as he played with my ass took my virginity ass so nice hurt as first but luved how he fucked me and made me cum fucking my white ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJoeRotica@EroticJoeRotica
385 Followers
A true believer in the wide spectrum of sexuality, endorsing the idea that clear cut guidelines of sexual orientation or identity or preference is counter-intuitive to the overall condition of human mental health.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES