All Comments on 'Anal Alice Act 04'

by Neon_Ultra

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo, bravo, bravo! Your work continues to amaze, I almost felt guilty reading it it was so good!

Dky_DkyDky_Dkyover 7 years ago
Thank you :D

This was perfect... can't wait for the next one :)... i know you said it will take a while, but i hope it will be here this month at least :) or at least this year :)...

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you both!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

It's a very different story but very good. If Alice didn't like that she'd scream for her Mom or Dad and get up or at least try. After they cum, it will be interesting if she's honest about how good it really feels ?? Maybe, she'll want to suck one brother while the other screws her pussy ?? Cannot wait for more. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dad?

great stuff.

can we have one where the dad gets involved?... where he doesn't share her with the boys as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Delightfully different but still a very sexy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this series

Awesome. Cant wait for the next one. Not really a fan of continuos stories but i hope this one keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf

THIS is fucking rape no matter what anyone says!!!! This should be fucking taken down; like how is this consensual sex in any way, shape, or form. They're saying SHE wanted it when she didn't and she even blacked out while it happened and she said it was rape that she didn't want it

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
What Next?

Give us an idea of what is in the next one. Double BJ? Pit roast? Parents? Pretty please?

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: rape comment

*Clap clap* No fucking shit it's rape. I'm glad you got that. If you read the preamble you'll have read "nonconsensual/reluctance themes" which is the rape category of Literotica stories.

It's erotic fiction. It's obscene and it's fucked up beyond repair and it's deeply wrong and you should obviously never ever act this way in real life, duh. But fiction is amoral and this story is simply to be enjoyed if it's your thing. Just like rape fantasies aren't the same thing as real rape. Again, obviously. If you don't like reading this, read something nicer.

As to the rest of you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! As to what to expect in future installments, let's just say everyone who Alice meets in her life can't help but only want one thing from her...

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Back!

SOMEBODY got the story removed because it offended them, but I made a few tiny edits to make my intentions more clear and now it's back! Hopefully it stays up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Alice seems a lot like Ana from Daddy's Dirty Buttslut, what if they went to the same school, or were related? If that happened I could give up porn videos.

Dky_DkyDky_Dkyover 7 years ago

Noooo, Ana is way to dirty, Alice needs to remain innocent :)

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Series Length

How long will this series go for? Act wise.

Dky_DkyDky_Dkyover 7 years ago

Good question... and when will we get the next act? :)... i check every day to see if act 05 is up :)... the waing part is hard :)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry Up

This Story is really good, so please please hurry up with the next few parts Thanks.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Waiting

Don't check every day at the moment. If you save me as your favourite author it might be you get a notification when there's a story, I'm not sure. But I'm a bit busy at the moment and won't be getting to a new act for some time I'm afraid. You'll have to look elsewhere for a while :\

As for how many acts will there be - no idea, probably lots. I have many ideas for Ana's future (and they all involve reluctant sodomy).

I appreciate the support and I'm glad you liked this part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

Ok thanks I'll stop checking for the updates now.

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Recomendations

Any recommendations for similar Ana Alice stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pain in th Butt

I also would like to know this re any similar stories like this, that anybody can help us to find on this site. Really waiting for a long time for the next few parts to be published is a Pain in the Butt. Surely it cant take that long to write the next few chapters can it ????

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Re:

bigpappi and Anon, I'm afraid I don't know of any quite like Anal Alice, or at least I've forgotten them. I know loads of good incest stories but I imagine you wanted more specific - otherwise you can just search on literotica for tags like anal incest etc.

Anon - No, writing another part to a story doesn't take that long if you just went from beginning to end and knew just what you were writing (and that it had nothing to do with the kind of mood you need to be in and stay in). But you're forgetting that us writers have a life, too. Even my spare time has other things to do. I'm not at the beck and call of my literotica audience - maybe if I was being paid for it, but I'm not being paid a cent. These are simply stories that I write and put up whenever I feel like it. Even if months go by without a part. That's just the way it is, unless you want to pay me for it, sorry.

So if it's bothering you too much, you could always write one yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes Neon

Yeah Yeah Yeah Neon We know you have a life and Yes we could write a story like yours ourselves but whats the point when your writing is so Fucking Good!

On the other Hand saying that, you are right and I think I am going to write a similar story called ANAL ALICIA, with 3 Hung Brothers.

Watch our for this story is due soon....

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 7 years agoAuthor
Anal Alicia

Let me know when you've written it Anon, I'd love to read it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Payment for stories?

I'm interested. You can email me at audiostoryxxx@gmail.com. :)

bigpappi93bigpappi93over 7 years ago
Next Act?

Any update on your naxt chapter?

Dky_DkyDky_Dkyover 7 years ago

You are killing us here with this wait :)... i hope you will have some free time to write the next part :)... i'd like to see act 05 more than i want to win the lottery, that's how addicted i am with this series :))... congrats again on your great work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding!

sperm is brewing inside my balls waiting for next chapter

bigpappi93bigpappi93about 7 years ago
Updates?

Any update on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Updates on part 5???

Title says it all. Let us know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey

Please updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom's ass

My mom let's my 2brothers and me fuck her ass as much as we want she says her pussy is for dad but her ass is all ours and we use it 3and 4 times a day when where home she may take 8 or 9 loads some days she is our anil slut

And cumm dump

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any chance of getting part 5 soon?

Love your stuff, and therefore need more of it. Is there anything you can tell us about progress being made on part 5 or any updates? Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 5

Yea, we totally need a part 5 to this. This shit it the hottest'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please update on prt 5

Title says it all. Please tell us

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It has been a Year.

Just release part 5 already it has been nearly a year I'm so sick of checking every few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE WE LOVE YOU

Can you please give us news about part 5? We want more because we love your stuff so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

PART FIVE PLEASE

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plz

Plz can you leave some kind of update? This naive girl being taken advantage of is the best series I've ever read, plz let us know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I BELIEVE

It's almost been two years but I BELIEVE IN YOU! Can't wait for part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just an update

Just a little update is all we ask

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Stay tuned, sodomites...

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 5

Part 5 is up! Sorry for the wait, and please don't go in with too-high expectations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeon_Ultra@Neon_Ultra
1087 Followers
All about writing hot and heavy, lurid, sordidly intimate, passionately depraved taboo fiction. Usually involving asses. I do not publish often, but then again I am not getting paid for this. If any of you want to show your thanks by any measure, no matter how small, you can ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES