All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 14'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf?

This is out of left field. Captain America is a Nazi. Bobby Ewing getting shot was a dream. Teagan is alive. Seriously, wtf?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Remember This

This suggests that you wrote this story as you went along and discovered that you had painted yourself into a corner. Next time go further in your writing and consider the way you are going before you publish. not rated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
While a bit surprising

This was a wonderful series and It's good to see you working on it again. Thank you.

IAintNoWriterIAintNoWriterover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

It seems like you really took your time on this chapter, so instead of coming off as a rushed attempt to back out of a story choice, it seems like it was planned all along. So happy to see Teagan still alive, if this was meant to to be a closing chapter though I would've loved to have seen them go to the specialist only to find that it's no longer needed.

Great to have you back, honestly I'd love to see you give final closure to this story and then start up another great romance! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back and thanks for continuing this well written series. This is a treat, intriguing turn in plot. Way to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Loved the return of Teagan and you are a good writer.

However, would also love some incest added into the story as that is what first drew me to this story series and some group sex involving Teagan and Jake would be enjoyable too, maybe with Taylor or Sam being the third member of the threesome. I love the concept of a "Loving Family" or "Family with Benefits" even though some readers who are more into the romance between two people, might not be as comfortable with that sort of concept.

Anyway good to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?????

Ah....it was a good story series.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Great story; glad you've returned to it

BTW, your patients wouldn't be so thin if you feed them more frequently. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
been a long time

ive loved this series since i first read it, i hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No!!

So the last 5 chapters have just been a 'dream'. No!! This is clearly not planned - you don't waste a whole 5 chapters getting us to invest in Taylor, only to bring Teagan back from the dead. The first switcheroo was bad enough. Anyway - no one ever has a dream so detailed that it takes 20 or so Literotica pages to write. For me, you just kicked all the fun out of what was, till now, a great story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
huh

Shame you wasted a couple of chapters on a dream sequence. Why did you bother if you intended to revoke the direction you were going in. It was going okay till now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

It must be ... dusty in here. My eyes have tears in them BUT I know I can’t be crying! ;( Outstanding story. I even learned a little bit more about basketball.

Thank you for SHARING these stories we the rest of us! THANK YOU!

- pal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A couple days or a week?

The nurse said he was in an accident a few days ago and in a coma for a week. A few or couple days is less than a week. Was he driving while in a coma?

Riverman56Riverman56almost 2 years ago

This chapter just ruined a great storyline. What a waste to see a wonderfully written story fail with a long unwanted dream.

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

So...which is the dream? The one where Teagan dies and he gets together with Taylor? Or this one here where Teagan doesn't die and Taylor never happened? Calling it....Mind fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES