All Comments on 'Deadly Wife'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
i don't know

this one just seemed a few paragraphs short. As if there were a few loose ends not tied up.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
that was fun - thanks

I am surprised by the category. I hope people find and read this entertaining story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Excellent

Not so much funny but a great read in any category.

Five Stars

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Great Read!

Awesome way to train someone. But instead of a code word to kill, use the code word to train then use hypnotic suggestion, in order to get person to respond to the violence by defending themselves and their spouse! Great story, loved it!

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
ughh... i need to know the trigger word to house break my husband...

And to maybe also for him to grow a pair of balls. Little bitch wont even spar with me... Let alone be aggressive in bed....

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

Love the story. I once had a conversation with a former policeman. One night he was called to the scene of an attack on an elderly man. What he found was a diminutive Asian man. Three young men had decided to attack him, however, in three moves, he used his stick and his skills to kill one and incapacitate the other two!

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

I am amazed at your creativity, pleasantly so, especially with your ability to completely change the subject matter, from story to story.

Again, Great Read !

THANKS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...