All Comments on 'A Second First Time'

by Mysterious_D

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

Great story, any more chapters?

GberghGberghover 7 years ago

Perfect, my wife will do this to me one day... I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, excellent writing. I'm not a fan of second person writing which is why it received only 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Sexy

Very sexy. Really captured the slutty feeling of being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Good descriptions of how to get a guy to take the dildo. Being gentle and encouraging at first is an effective method. More woman should try it

GigiMilanoGigiMilanoover 7 years ago
I loved it

I loved how you developed the female character, how sly and sexy she is and how aggressive she becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

I'm a guy and have always wanted a woman to dominate me. My wife has smacked me around some and has taken a forceful role in bed. Just recently she asked if I would like her to fuck me, to which I responded with a loud yes.

I am now just waiting to see what she has in store for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a great description.

My wife and I do this a couple times a month. A prostate is soooooo intense

pwlrstrpwlrstrover 6 years ago
When second first times can be hotter than the first

One of the best, sexiest, most arousing stories I've read on here. It got a little too domination-humiliation focused toward the end for my liking, and the strapon was a bit too huge to be convincing for a first time, but those are small complaints in a story this pleasurable.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Good story, especially for the first.

I have experienced pegging, although nowhere near as erotic and hot as this. I'd love for my wife (or any other female lover) to 'get into it' like this - take me and own my ass.

I look forward to reading more by you.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Fantastic read

Five stars. An excellent story from the woman's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great stuff

came just reading this, wish my girlfriend were open minded enough to do this with me.

M00sterM00steralmost 6 years ago
I only got as far as switching on the buzzer!

I only lasted until your girlcock's buzzer got switched on, great story, well written, nice buildup. I was as hard as!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see stars!

5 stars! I very rarely give 5 stars, but this story is very well written. Reminds me of my first time. Little did I know how much I would love her strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As real as my first experience

This was almost step by step like my first pegging experience. The only difference is that she started me on all fours before putting me on my back and I didn't have to ask for it. She certainly knew how to loosen me up, how to rotate her hips to hit that p-spot and gave me incredible prostate orgasms. She sold into giving in by telling me that she was going to teach me how to fuck. I was just 19 and she was 31. After a couple of months, she said that she was not being satisfied sexually, and she was going to break up with me, I told her to teach me how to satisfy her,. We tried a few times but I failed miserably. So she suggested we go to an adult toy store, and asked me to trust her, which I did. After I gave in, she told me to communicate by talking then without words to moan louder when she hit the spot....it was incredible. Sometimes I fucked her just the way she thought me, sometimes she pegged me or we took turns it was great. That was years ago- never shared that with anyone or done it with anyone else since.

KennyTurkKennyTurkover 5 years ago
So horny!

Love being fucked - such a hot story very well described. There is just NO other feeling in the world like cumming from your prostate. Thanks for an enjoyable ride!

Just wish my girlfriend would get into this zone!

DutchAlexDutchAlexabout 5 years ago
Well Done.

Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story

That was a truly wonderful story. I love prostate play and so wish my wife would consent to pegging. Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Passion

I really enjoyed the story and the passion you described they both enjoyed. I loved that they BOTH had satisfying orgasms.

eroticspankeroticspankalmost 5 years ago
Cumming together

I really enjoy strapon stories where both the man and woman are truly enjoying themselves. You do a great job of describing the lead character and her turn ons about the whole scene. And it is very believable!

Looking forward to more stories like this!

ramperampeover 4 years ago
wonderfull

Very nice story. You managed to keep it so hot entire time! Thank You!

RegretsRegretsabout 4 years ago
You get a reward when you cross the equator

Thank you for your story. I do wish that you had not used 2nd person but I got used to that. I did like that you got the technical details right; the need to bring the knees close to the chest and the care taken with the lube. I think that the guy should be rewarded after his first time. Afterwards, he should be made-up with red lipstick on and presented with a pair of school knickers his size to show that he has made it as an honorary girl. No shame in that, in fact great credit to him for crossing into an area once unknown to him. No scientist would allow taboo to prevent them exploring new intellectual pathways which are suddenly revealed as they go researching, but this is what we all do by staying on our familiar patches. Of course there are reasons, the taboos created long ago by religion and the dangers from STI which seems to be a suggestion from god that we not be too bold. I have not yet met a woman who has done this but I would like to. I feel sure that I would detect a new kind of confidence, cockiness, in fact. If I had to guess where to find young women who have done this, and who among women would own a strap-on, maybe with the new bullet stimulation add-on, I would look at successful young women who are now in middle-management. Of course young women would know who among their number has fucked a few boys and men this way, or which of their boyfriends and whatnot wear a chastity cage. All good, all this will break into the public domain one day, and then spread in an avalanche when the confidence of the women who have Done It, is observed by many more people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

That’s the 4th pair of panties I have soaked tonight. I guess it will be a late night doing laundry again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time

I wish my lady would peg me hard.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
Both the words!

It's quite remarkable that you managed to include both the word 'prostate' and the word with which it is so often confused, 'prostrate', with both of them used and spelled correctly.

It's a good hot story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was fine

until she started calling him her bitch and slut. Really, that turns you on being humiliated and degraded? I like anal play with my wife, but anything like that would be a total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tried and Tamed.

Great story. When I was much younger, my 1st wife and I reversed it up. We both enjoyed it, but our inexperience didn't really let us "open up" so to speak. Move forward forty years and I met a woman who truly opened up my feelings and I trusted her explicitly. My ass, and my heart, opened up more than in my entire life and we learned so much from each other, not leaving anything behind and going to a place we've never been. Unfortunately, she died a short time later from cancer. I will always remember her for letting me be so open. Your story brought back great memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. The descriptions of visual and tactile sensations are easily relatable to any sexual person.

jnltimejnltimeover 2 years ago

I loved it so much it was almost like I was the one taking such a Delius pegging.

AragonMAragonMover 1 year ago

Great story - surprised you haven't written more. You have a wonderful talent!

mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

Wonderful, great. 5 stars

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Peg12 months ago

Great story. Women that enjoy pegging are incredible

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

I wish I was hers.

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whisperer9 months ago

I liked it but it was a bit inconsistent at the start she was thinking that she was going to be rough with him but was not rough at all. I would have liked to hear her convince him to do it. With the internal monologue of being rough with him I expected her to hilt in his ass as soon as she is in. I don't mind a story about a guy getting a rough pegging TBH I think a story about a husband getting caught cheating and the wife getting him to agree to a rough pegging that leads to an earth shattering climax that leads to swearing off other women and being devoted to his wife without being sissified would be a sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous