All Comments on 'Oh Hell!'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Please more asap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are things worth going to Hell for :-)

Luci is one of them. I need that book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story.

Unlike similar characters I found here, Luci is not truly evil, I think

It is just her perspective of what is good or bad is different from humans.

I feel she just wanted him to come with her.

Or she just pretentend like that?

Anyway, thank you for the story.

holliday1960holliday1960over 7 years ago
Impressive!

Incredibly funny! Very enjoyable read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Great story, funny and sexy. Would love to know if they are happy in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very funny, Erotic Horror at it's very best

Really funny story. Great terms too "Jizrag" ? Never heard that one before. Very well written, held interest and a great twist at the end. She took him along after all.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 7 years ago
I

Ended weird not sure if I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell?

There had better be a sequel to this cause I want more of these characters. This is the best love story Ive read in a long time and I want to know what happens in the undervworld. So get typing! You have work to do. ;-)

kat136kat136over 7 years ago
get writing !

definitely needs a sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start. You know this has to continue after creating such a wonderful base.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 7 years ago
Good story for the season!

I love your writing style and character development. One minor constructive criticism is that you rushed the ending. Also, it was little darker than I would have preferred and seemed a bit out of keeping with the demon's growing affection for our hero. . . His death could have been in a sequel ;-)

Thank you again for a great story and I too am looking forward to the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abrupt

That ending kinda just came out. There was no real buildup and the plot with his ex gf kinda got left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I swear to god....

There better be a sequel to this! Lol. Honestly i love this story and i wanna see what happens to mike in the underworld, and how he copes. Oh and if there is a sequel. Please explain the 30 min of agony in some way. I am really curious what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yup, liked it... you tell it like a movie. keeps us utterly engrossed

.. also loved Nemesis, while i dont think there can be a sequel to this story, as it ties up everything like a bow.

but it would always be welcomed, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please!

this story begs for a sequel, and so do i !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TV and movies

That earlier Anonymous is right. You should write for TV and movies. You do banter really well. The conversations between the characters are the best part of this excellent story. Thanx for a good read.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Horror, Romance, Humor, and a lovely lesson on summoning demons. Gotta love it. This was so well written and spooky! Perfect blend. It was awesome. Thank you.

lonecrowlonecrowover 7 years ago
Fuck!

Wow! That ending!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
WOW!!

Awesome story!! Great characters, great scenes, just great!! Of course, I was hoping that Mike would get the girl and that Desmond would get taken to Hell in Mike's place *sigh*.

Great story though!! Keep writing!

TheOldWidowTheOldWidowover 7 years ago
I was howling

and howling and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on down the line.

Thank you for the laughs, I needed them!

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
By far the best erotic nerd comedy ever...

Though i read it toward the end of november... And thus my feed back is now not usefull...

This story is hellarious... And I only hold a small grudge that you made me laugh so hard with a broken rib and possible collapsed lung... If only there were more of Lucis type, i might not hold such disdain for this world... Keep folk in check...

Good story... Quite good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i need to know

did she take his soul with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay

Would have preferred a more romantic and sweet ending, but I loved this. You should write a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

except the ending. You could actually explain if he woke up in the Hell, or smth. Now it's just a sweet story with a seriously fucked up ending and I'm confused...

green117green117about 7 years ago
luci-

fer...

It is cute, but not for the naive...

Green-something

jedi56jedi56about 6 years ago

aww I was hoping for a happy ending of endless sexing in hell lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there a sequel?

It sounded like luci took his soul with her to hell specifically because she liked him. Although I suppose it could have been a joke from her then she just did what comes naturally to her once she was able to.

schmeisser248schmeisser248over 5 years ago
1 of the best...

.... stories i've read here. Due to work and family affairs i couldn't read it in 1 breath (which i so strongly desired), so this took me 3 full days to cover. Got a funny fealing in my gut from this story, kept on thinking about it constantly - it's great!!!

Needs not just a sequel, needs to become a series. Not thinking the end is bad - let's not forget that Luci thinks differently than us cause she's not from around here. Our thinking (and Mike's) states he met a horrible death. In my view Luci's logic states she's getting her new buddy with her, to her realm, exactly for constant fucking. I was left with the impression she's becoming a little more "human"around Mike (she made her first joke), and he showed her some new to her things (like the pussy eating) despite her collosal age.

Would be great to continue the story, evolve the characters, show Luci's world, might include a comeback to our realm for the couple in order to calm the parrents down or something. You've got a great story started, please keep it going! :)

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Terrific. *****

Clever and entertaining.

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[26.10.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was intense, suspenseful, erotic and completely original (at least to me). I can't even begin to convey just how much I enjoyed it. However, I am curious how Mike if faring in the ether?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unintended consequences. Playing with 'fire's? A modern campy version of 'Faustus'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous