All Comments on 'An Unforgettable Halloween'

by JNBPUB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgover 7 years ago
Well i liked it

So anonymous just got sit on something . Keep writing i'll keep reading.

PaddlesPaddlesover 7 years ago

Ignore mr anonymous, story was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'll keep reading too!

Next please~

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 7 years ago
Still waiting

Really like your stories and hope for another chapter of this one. That being said, we are still waiting for the promised part 2 of "The Irresistible Dress"!!!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wonderful story.. more please

I really liked your stoty and it was well written as well.. please give us the second part.. I do love to dress nicely feminine and can only dream of being as lovely as Tessa... I really like being out in public while dressed and interacting with people.. being politely accepted is so nice..

OberonhoneyOberonhoneyover 7 years ago
Fun story

Sure Mr anonymous is technically correct, but if we went based on that then half the stories on here would end quite boring.

I have a feeling anonymous is a man whose blood gets boiling whenever he sees women in control of a situation and thinks it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

The story was great, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poorly written

Way too many holes and his logic was just god awful. It was so silly that I just had to laugh. I notice from the other comments that you delete bad comments so I'm sure this will disappear too. Bad story telling

sissyroxiesissyroxiealmost 5 years ago
part two please!

would love a part two! i can see Tessa going back and getting tricked somehow and eventually enjoying being Tessa so much that she wants the shot to work!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
loving it

I really like your Halloween costume party story and the writing kept me reading .. I really want to know what happens with Tara ..

VegasGeneVegasGeneover 2 years ago

Good story. 5 stars. I see you have recently written other stories. Could you finish this one with a part 2? I would really like to see a second part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After a number of years, I'm guessing no chapter 2....So, I'm thinking that Tessa meets up with the Three, Has a terrific time, gets laid by all three. Then, as Dawn breaks... Tessa asks about the injection. The women laugh and inform Tessa... It was just a pin prick, no injection.. Just as the three ladies begin to leave... kisses, hugs and a promise for next year.... incidentally, I loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJNBPUB@JNBPUB
141 Followers
See more by this author for free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LVLG8N9/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ebooks+for+kindle+erotica+crossdressing+part+two&qid=1637020878&sr=8-3 Find this and many other stories in my ebook at amazon kindle; Erotic Cross-dressing o...