All Comments on 'He is Coming for You'

by Sandman_Nightmares

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Listened it in one breath!!

You're The Master of Literotica, Sandman! !!

Best Halloween Story, the sound effects , the story line ,and the final hit that makes this Halloween Story the absolute best is of course; The One that tells the story, the one and only...... Sandman!!!

xxx e

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There couldn't be a better Halloween story..

Awesome! The Sandman's skill at creating an alternate reality for his listeners can't be duplicated, and never surpassed!

A dark and spooky tale of the darkest kind... for adults only.

FieryGingerGirlFieryGingerGirlover 7 years ago
Yay!

I was so excited when I saw a new story up from you and you didn't disappoint. I absolutely love the dark, hypnotic and arousing atmosphere you create with your tone and imagery. Please please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing As Always

Whether he's coming for me or not, I certainly "came" for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creepy, darkly erotic, thrilling and scary......this story has it all!.

I was very impressed with this story as the special FX are brilliant and add to the creepy tense atmosphere. I love the demon voice, the concept of this story, and what a great ending. If you want to be thoroughly entertained, immersed into a nightmare, and taken on a dark, twisted, journey into terror, within your own mind, the put this on, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.....if you dare to take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How do I vote for you?

I always love to hear you. ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To "How do I vote"

Right under the author: by Sandman_nightmares is 5 greyed out stars, Above it is “Thank You For Voting – Your Score: if you click on “5”, then all the stars turn to yellow.

I appreciate your vote!

Sandman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Future Audios – hypno-erotica

I have requests for more Hypno-erotica. I know that this audio is not a hypnotic style. I have a new audio that I am working on that will have an induction and trance. I will try to get it released sometime in the next 8 weeks.

It will be a "For Daddy's girl Pt. 3"

Sandman

pmb1405pmb1405over 7 years ago
finally got my link- email for another account!

So, my vote is Yours!

U did good, Sandman!!

Dutchy

xxx

RebelRiiotRebelRiiotabout 7 years ago
Very interesting story

Quite inventive. Am I the only one listening who was hoping that demon guy was gonna fuck me fully? I bet not X3 haha

slave100607slave100607over 6 years ago
Thank You

It seems a nightmare is the wish that my heart makes.

Tremendously grateful for all of the gifts You share

-d

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the story!! i was really hoping for the demon to fuck me. i listen to your audios all the time but most often around halloween. hoping to cum again and again soon for you master!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did anyone else want to be fucked by the reaper guy? I did. And hear his moans more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandman_Nightmares@Sandman_Nightmares
573 Followers
I appreciate all the comments, support for my audios, feeling the urge to return! The Sandman