All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 19'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Lol!of course...

You just HAD to end on that cheesy line.

;-)

annamaria208annamaria208over 7 years ago
So much fun

I'm glad I kept track of this story.

It is what an erotic story should be like, smooth and sexy. Lots of characters to relate to and keep you vested in the story.

Looking forward to the next chapter and eventual conclusion.

Don't worry if the story decides to be longer than you planned, a good story will come to a natural conclusion.

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
GranPaM

Thanks for your comment.

Of course I had to make a cheesy joke!

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
annamaria208

Thanks for your comment. It's a real boost. And good advice. Thanks.

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to GeoD from chapter 12

Dear GeoD,

Thanks very much for your kind and encouraging comment on chapter 12. I'm very glad you like my writing. I hope you've read this far and are still enjoying the story.

I agree with you about the tedium of being preached at. My excuse is that the political and economic parts of the story are integral to the plot, but I can't tell you exactly how because of spoliers.

Thank you also for your detailed advice. I'd barely heard of Patreon but I will look into it. The only thing that stops me from doing the major revision you rightly say my story requires is time. Unfortunately, my work annoyingly intrudes on writing time.

Please let me know about the other sites.

Best regards,

Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good yarn

I appreciate the effort. Please keep going. For me the main issue is the number of characters who are difficult to remember particularly with the long period between entries. And then you make it more difficult by having one of them change their name! In your next book, I suggest reducing the number of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good read

Hi, I don't like to comment on something until i've read it fully or up to the point where everyone is ready for a new chapter. I have rated 5 stars for every chapter i have read so far, i like the attention to detail you've put in in all aspects of the story so far including the science (which i'm sure some scrolled through with a glazed look in their eyes lol) I know this is an erotica site but i do feel you pay to much attention to the love scenes and not enough in the main plot AT TIMES, not all the time, some love scenes need the development and back story. If i may make a suggestion? you just introduced a new man to Samothea and i thought that was an excellent way to end the chapter...However, might i suggest if you have enough story to continue this story by starting another book from Brad's point of view, laying out his back story and meeting the people and maybe exploring the rest of the planet since so far all we've read about by the sounds of it is one continent, maybe coming up with a way to stop the x rays and various other weather phenomenon in any way you choose, after all you are the author and you have total creative licence so if in doubt about the science make it up the haters can just squabble lol.... That's my small suggestion you might want to have a think about because you could easily turn this into a book series it's that damn good, i'm looking forward to reading more from you either way so keep it up please :)

Tazzy

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Tazzy

Tazzy,

Thanks very much for your comment. By coincidence, I've just submitted chapter 20, which concerns some of the things you referred to.

It's an interesting idea to write a companion story from Brad's point of view. I don't want to give anything away but I don't really have that much of Brad's story to tell. Some people have disliked the Danielle and Roger part of the story, which has made me think that Ezra's crash-landing on Samothea and his adventures should have been one book and his rescue another book. If I ever re-write it, I might think of doing it that way.

I think you're right about the sex-scenes. They're there for fun, of course, but I also want them to advance the plot (if only a little) and not merely fit in with the action. I'd make amendments if I ever re-wrote.

Maybe I'm prejudiced, but the people who like my story make much more interesting comments than those who don't like it, so many thanks for your support and I hope you like chapter 20.

Regards,

Erinaceous.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
The beginning of the End

I know you have at least the two chapters already published however I also remember your comments about there being few chapters remaining... well all good things must come to an end and this has been one of the Best 'good things' I've read in a long time :)

Your comment about helping "re-establish my country as a liberal self-governing democracy" was pretty telling. It shows that you are not just depicting the ups and downs of such a society in fiction, but actively involved in making it a reality for you and your country. I applaud your mettle and am happy to hear of your nations success!

Closing on the finish line with a bittersweet mixture of excitement and resignation...

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What are you waiting for?!?

PUBLISH THIS AND TAKE OUR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Waiting no longer!

Thanks for the comment, Anonymous. I am waiting no longer to try to make money from my writing. I have a Patreon page, which you can find here:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10673499

Please come and support my writing. At some point, I will publish the whole story, maybe as a trilogy.

Regards,

Erinaceous.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Still a great story, great characters and the science isn’t so unbelievable as to spoil the plot, tbh it enhances it. Many thanks for the long and protracted writing that I’m reaping as a binge read!

5⭐️ Of course!

ErinaceousErinaceousover 2 years agoAuthor

Purplefizz,

Many thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying my stories.

Erinaceous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
832 Followers
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES