All Comments on 'Bikers!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gtboomergtboomeralmost 20 years ago
Nasty

One of the nastiest stories I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it

Keep them coming

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsalmost 20 years ago
good

it was all right, but also really *unbelievable* the pictures was what would never be happening at their clubhouse or anywhere else with something that could incriminate them. I know since I have brothers that are bikers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
comment on bikers story

I thought this story was very good until I came to the part about the beating up. I thought that was a very degrading thing to do to any human being, even though it was a gangbang. BUT, the gangbang part was fantastic.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Dubious

I am somewhat dubious about this story. Perhaps it went a little too far with its beatings with a cat-o-nine tails, raising welts, etc. I am sure that Dee is not like that, and I do not imagine she is a prick-teaser. I see her as a prick-swallower, irrespective of orifice. I do not see her as someone who would tease and then run away. But then, it is just a story, and even if there is a possibility of some truth in the story, it has been embellished considerably. But it IS only a story.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 16 years ago
So Who is Dee?

yes much better but This is by another hand!

jodiredjodiredalmost 16 years ago
What women want

Very hot; most men (middle-class white men by my experience) seem to think that all women want to "make love" when the truth is we often just want to FUCK! We don't care who the Man is or who the cock fucking us is attached to so long as its big and stays hard long enough to make us cum. Bikers seem to understand the difference and so do most Black Men, which is why so many of us would rather fuck them than a middle-class white man. Gangbangs are the best sex in the world when a woman is feeling like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it !!! I'm 47 married mom and I have this wild fantasy about a biker gang doing me like this !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wierd

its fine if you like beating but it is an extreme story : )

peckerpleaserpeckerpleaserover 12 years ago
Loved it

It gets me off picturing Dee overflowing and covered in cum from 22 cocks. Way to go Dee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum delivery in her rearend.

I would of eaten her sweaty asshole out first. Dredging her sphincter with my tongue and sucking the taste right out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where are the pics?

Where are the pics mentioned in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
when?

When does she find out it was you that set it up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

This story really set off fireworks for me - being raped by a biker gang has been one of my wife's hottest fantasies - she's used it to masturbate since she was 9 years old. I like it, too. Though a relative newbie to Literotica, posting votes and comments for the first time today, I've already read most of your stories - you're among my favorite erotic authors.

Regards, An Excited Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Bikers!

Biker gang bangs are hot. I had my first when I was 20 yo, and at college. None of the nasty torture stuff described here, just an endless train of cock. They were rough, and kind of rag dolled me - but in a nice way. Love and respect - ruined me good, forever.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 2 years ago

MMMMMMMMMMMM, As a hubby I would have to give her a good licking, Can't have her laying on the floor covered in cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous