All Comments on 'My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Great story!

As usual this is a great story! Love reading this and all your stories! Thanks for sharing them!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Great story and yet again I have favorited and given 5 stars!!

And I know how you are about sequels, but as I have said in the past about your stories. I really love the seduction and romance (yes even in the D/s related stories I love the romance), and would like to see a few more chapters. AND since as you keep repeating in your stories IT IS 2016!!! How about these 2 ladies falling more in love and getting married???? So now, off to tweet this story out to my few followers!

chimpeechimpeeover 7 years ago
SUPERB

One of the best I've read Chapter 2 must be a must for Sabrina & Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait till she gets home!

As no man plugged her, i look forward to her reunion with her roommate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmm this was so good. A great read.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Girl on girl from A to Z.

This author is one of Literotica's great assets. Anything she writes is solid, mercurial, informative (I've become a better lover because of her writing) and a hoot! Her story about seducing her 'straight' girl friend is one of this site's great treasurers. I read everything she writes and am a better lover, fiend, and experimenter because of it.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 7 years ago
This is your best story yet

I always read your stories. And I've said that in terms of the submissive/dominant dynamic, you have the best stories because they are so erotic. But THIS, WOW. Your best story yet.

If I wanted to nitpick, I could refer to potential inaccuracy in Sabrina's bra size because if for example, Sabrina is 5'4, 125 lbs, there is no way, she could have a 38 band because rib cage(her band/underbust measurements) would probably be much smaller than that.

As a girl who can attest to this, there are stores with brands of bras that go above a DD. In fact, there is a place in Poland named Ewa Michalak who makes bras has that go up to a O cup in UK sizing. I don't want to go off into a tangent, but just to give you something to think about because I saw how you use Sabrina as the younger woman who is well-endowed and Jasmine as the older woman who isn't as well-endowed.

And the concept of her being Sabrina's ex's mom is so hot. Keep writing your wonderful stories and I love the new story about "Lil Annie" too. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such a great writer and sharing it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No room mate Just Sabrina and Jasmine Hotter and riskier the better (Maybe back in the classroom !)

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Another

Amazing story, I agree with the other reviews you are one of the best authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not bad

this is so much better than your other stories, I really liked the way jake came in and found his former girlfriend with his mother, it will teach jake to love his girlfriend and the A-Z in licking was pretty good as well you should write more stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom

So this is how your mom treats you, humiliates her son, yes so he is a jerk but you dont do that to your kid, give this a 1 for another man hater.hopefully he never talks to his mom again.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
another erotic tale from SSL

great writing, and yes another seductive and erotic hit from the best author here. This has potential of another Bree story, which I love, you are amazing. thanks. oh and I hope you win, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
milf

Hope there is more and would love to see the gf become the dom over the milf..I really like those kind of stories that u write..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Change of Pace

Another Great Story from an Outstanding Author . As one of the subjects in this story found out , the table can be turned quite quickly .

A question for the author , does Jasper Ave sound Familiar ?

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Bravo!!!!!!

Great story!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A really great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Winner

But technically she still loses her bet with Karen. Jasmine wasn't part of the bet. She didn't get any dick so now Karen should have her chance. Then maybe all three at La Chateau. Lol

AnAngelReallyAnAngelReallyover 7 years ago
Edition

This was actually edited by 4 people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE, THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!

GUNRUNNER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

WOW, another great story, Jasmine, it could even be your best, loved the A to Z of eating pussy - inspired. Please continue their tale, this could run and run. More please, pretty please from your greatest British fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst story you ever wrote

I usually enjoy your stories, but your main character had no redeeming values whatsoever. What a slutty, whore, filthy languaged **** she is. Stopped reading after page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost passed on this story

I've read some of your work previously. You are a very talented writer, however I generally stay away from the Dom/Sub and blackmail plots. As a former LEO I have seen such insecurities twisted into submission with tragic and sometimes fatal outcomes. I very much enjoyed this story and your ability to weave the plot to a very erotic and fulfilling event for both ladies. Good luck with the competition!

DRock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

Not up to your usual high level

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tried

I have tried to like your work. Honestly. I have no idea why I always find your stories such a turn-off. I've yet to finish a single one. I'm not 100% sure why. This story in particular had me turned off at the thought of the protagonist being so 'used'.

Sorry, but from now on I'll just do myself the honor of bypassing your submissions.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Same as your others

The intitial decsription of the girl was absurd. She loved sex but could not come? What is their to love then.

After that it was like most of your stories: forced dialogue and attempts to be witty that fall flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Your Best

Could have been much better. Your other stories are much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please make this

Can you please make a story about girl forced to masturbating or like in the story get fisted on the phone with her sister or on skype

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
It was sweet...

...As sweet as you get anyway. It hit the right beats for most stories of it's type, though it was gentler than most "burn the bitch" or "burn the bastard" tales. Since it was anti-men and not really a tale of sexual awakening (the lead character isn't drawn to Jake's mother, she just enjoys the sex more) I wasn't particularly offended at the grenades tossed at my gender. Amusingly, you end making the same argument in here that so many "magic dick" stories press. In this case it was a "magic pussy" (figuratively speaking), but in the end the argument was the same... the protagonist just needed the right experience to turn them to the "right" side, which in this story is lesbianism.

Over all, it's a 3 or 4 star effort, but let's call it 4.

shepper22shepper22over 7 years ago
I hope this is not the end.

I really hope you plan on continuing this story. I thought this was a 5 star story, as are all of your stories. Jasmine you are the best.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really great

started a little slow but finished with a bang .

Would love to read more as with most of your stories I seem to be wanting more keep up your great work easy worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one else favorite

Please don't :)

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 7 years ago

This is wonderful as are all your stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING!!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read! I have read quite a few stories of yours and all of them are FANTASTIC but this one was just the best ever. I hope you wrote more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL

Well developed,

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait a minute...

I just saw this on the Halloween list and thought "Eh, what the heck"-completely unaware that you were the mastermind behind this glorious work! Just goes to show that sometimes trying things at random can be a good idea. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wanting to be Sabrina

If it were possible for a person to change their sex at will, what fun the world would be. We could actually participate in these great stories as we read them, though I admit just reading Jasmine's stories makes me feel like I am part of the story.

Matt_1988Matt_1988over 7 years ago
Brilliant! :)

The only bad thing about this story, is that it ended! Lol loved it from start to finish and really hope you're planning on doing a sequel or two after it? :D x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT!

Amazing story, but I agree it shouldn't have ended! Hope we can find out how the drive to get more mixer went. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write chapter 2

Next chapter: Sabrina introduces jasmine to her roommate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lesbians aren't that shallow

Out of the few men I had, very few were bad in bed. Most listened and adjusted to my needs. I just prefer women. Please stop making all lesbians as men haters, and men as dick thinking cum shooters. The sex itself was fun read though.

Forto02Forto02over 7 years ago
The roommate

Great story!

But I was really looking to see the reaction of the roommie, athough I'd forgive you if you write a follow up story.

Anyway, keep writing about whatever, as anithing you write is usually VERY fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh My GOD

My pussy is so wet after this. I came 4 times thanks to you. Best story in so long. Keep up the good work.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
"Coming, Mother!"

This author is in my personal top five of all time! The current story is a classic example of a great story, the mastery of telling it in a most provocative fashion and leaving us with a satisfied mind, sticky under-clothing and a warm and fuzzy glow that will last until....well, you know.....

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

This is my second or third time reading it, and it is even better now than the first time I read it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 7 years ago
Very well done

I find some of your stories to be a little formulaic, but this one stood out as much better than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story as always

Would love to read what happens between them and if Sabrina gets with her roommate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Writer...

I have read most of Silk"s stories and she is such a good writer leaving me erect every story. She is one of my favorite writers.

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
My growing pains

What a great piece of work this is. All the right emotions at the right time. Loved it got this 83 yr old up and about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is begging for a second chapter

This is begging for a second chapter. Her roommates agreement was if she didn't get filled with a cock. I'm sure her roommates going to get to have fun with her when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favourite writer

You are without doubt the best writer here, thus the reason for my title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honor thy Mother

I lusted after two teachers to the point of blue balls. Two women making love - so special and sexy. More - please.

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 6 years ago
Great character development and superbly written

Sabrina is a nicely complex character full of contradictions as we all are. Her personality vis-a-vis her body . I love the Sam Kinnison routine incorporated It is a very funny and excellent routine.

Nice twist on the revenge theme. Your writing in this story is right at the top of your work! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice twist on the revenge story

Great work! Very sexy. A friend's mum also turned me off boys and onto sex with women, so I found this quite believable as well as erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From A-Z

I loved the way it was written.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Excellent

But, I'd like to know if Sabrina ever gets together with Karen.

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
WOW

As you say. Very good, and I liked her comment to Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it ...

I too would like to know if Sabrina and Karen get together and forever .And what Jake has to say about his mom and ex girlfriend getting married. ..

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 6 years ago
Great Story!

"...he jerked as he arrived back in his brain and finally nodded" - one of the best lines It was nice to read a "softer" story from you - I enjoyed it a lot.

Would also like to have seen how you could have continued it - the characters still have a lot of potential in them (hint, hint ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh I’m so horny now

They should have a 3some with Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ex-boyfriend's hot mom

Indeed, the hottest story I've read. Please keep me cumming.😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Even by your high standards, this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

An amazing and erotic story. One of the very best ev ever!! More please!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Delicious...

...in every sense! More please!

Love

Marixxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unfinished Story

I liked your story a lot, but it was not finished. Since Sabrina did not end up getting any "man meat" as she called it, she owed her room mate a night together with her. That could have been the cherry on the cake. Other than that, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more plisss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lmao! 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need sequel

BeanBagxoxoBeanBagxoxoalmost 3 years ago

Mrs. Walker is a fucking savage and i love her so much. Great story! Would personally love a sequel, if not, another story focusing on her roommate.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Lovely story of revenge, could be added to possibly?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another great story involving Jasmine. Would love to see another chapter as they develop their relationship giving Sabrina the confidence and security in her own sexual body that she needs. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened when she got home to her roommate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!

Amanda7Amanda7about 2 years ago

WOW, Absolutely wonderful. You are such a talented story teller. Thank You so much for sharing with us. A sequel would be wonderful.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Revenge is best served cold but hers was definitely HOT! Loved this tale or should it be tail? Carry on as you have begun.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

In your usual deft style, a nice sweet short sexy lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot Great Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot Great Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is this revenge on him? His mom is all up in his ex girlfriend, her used cunt and mouth where he nut all over. He probably enjoyed the fact his mom was having his sloppy in seconds, super kinky. 😘

luvrofsmellsnpeeluvrofsmellsnpeealmost 2 years ago

nice..you always seem to kkep me reading always...keep it up and thax 4 sharing...love your work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed read many of your enjoyable stories. Thankyou.

I didn't like the use (overuse?) of the bullet point sentences in this one.

It was too disruptive.

Also the double line spaced added to this story being too disjointed.

Maybe younger people who grew up with PowerPoint presentations and texting may be more comfortable with that style, but for this grumpy old wrinkly boomer it was definitely not a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needed a longed ending for a solid 5 stars. I rated it a 4.star.

I just slipped into being a part of the greatest generation so I qualify as an old fart. Proper punctuation & correct word usage throughout is a great bonus to me. S. S. L. always comes through on that point.

Although sex scenes were hot, they were to far apart. Could have been shorter.

Bill S.

imbatshit452imbatshit452over 1 year ago

We teach people how to treat us MC responds positively when disrespected so she gets more of the same from her boyfriend but then suddenly leaves him without communicating to him that this was a deal breaker for her and later says he broke up with her and wants "revenge" for something he probably thought she would be into.

The mom was insane siding with this bitch instead of her son, makes sense now why he was into degrading women and the ending was annoying why didn't he tell her off? I expect unrealistic stories like this to come with incest orgies.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need this to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great story with women loving women, different yet why not .thank you !!

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_2022over 1 year ago

Absolutely perfect ending for her ex-bf that cheated on her. Broke her heart, used her, etc. Just a wonderful way to get even with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like a story where she gives Karen a chance. (: Unless that already exists?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

389. Sweet! Hard to believe she was such a sexual person and changed her victims so quickly, but it was a very hot story. Perhaps her roommate can be next in a sequel. I would like that.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

389. This was a real turnaround from her previous persona where she had been a sexual slut. Now she continues being a woman pleasing sexual slut. I wonder, Jasmine, about your sexual persona in that your descriptions are so hot like you really enjoy writing such sexy stuff. I expect that she will continue with her roommate in the future, don’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun ending but not the very best.

Bill S.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon10 months ago

A revenge story that turns into a sweet story of awakening.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. I've not anything like that before

CaptainPlaneCaptainPlane7 months ago

Like all your stories this one was hot.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

I love how Sabrina got her revenge on the cheating ass who was her bf. I think maybe a nun's habit for next Halloween...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The ABC.... part was a bit long. Otherwise a great story.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Hah! Great departing comment regarding her having an orgasm - classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The best thing is that when Sabrina gets back to her apartment she promised her roommate she could have her way with her if she hadn't had a huge cock fuck her. I'm sure Karen will be shocked when she finds out that Sabrina is now happily a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

What a turn of events Sabrina took Jasmine back to her place and Karen could have her way with Jasmine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50819 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...