All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sissy Roommate'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DawnTransDawnTransover 7 years ago
Great Start

I love where this is going please continue writing more of their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting.

This story has a ton of potential, would love to see more of it.

My one and only gripe is that your geography is a tad bit off: Perth is actually along the southern coast of Australia. (Did some extensive research on it for back story of a character in used to use in wrestling. )

That one thing aside, please immediately would love to see more.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 7 years agoAuthor
Glad that you enjoyed it.

Seems that this section has a more accepting crowd than some other categories. Part two is pending as of today. Hope to see it posted by the end of the week. Rain is in for an improvement of his situation and Stan will soon get the full benefit of fucking and dominating both of them.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
just love it.. please continue

I love this story and you write very well .. please continue if there is more.. strange as it seems I wouldn't mind such a relationship in the position of Rain.. I am transgender and bi and submissive also. I am very much attracted to women but want to please not dominate them. I would be happy just to please her but somewhat jealous of the other guy or girl if I couldn't fill her desires. I love to dress very soft and feminine and would be happy as their translesbian bi girlfriend with benefits.. I am attracted to guys and would be their special girlfriend with benefits.. not sure I could feel close to a guy beyond being his sexual partner, but I would really enjoy being treated special like his date or girlfriend and feminine. yes, I do have a tech geek side and started dressing a long time ago.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf is this shit

the author seems to be some variety of autistic fucknut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really liked the story and Perth is in Western Austrailia

Looking forward to more adventurers with these characters.

Oh, and BTW for the other reviewer with confused geography,

Perth is the capital and largest city in the state of Western Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you need a class in creative writing. Your formatting is horrific and your dialog is so strained. People don't talk like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous