All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 10'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!

Yay it's up! The tension was unbelievably taut! I thought he'd lose his head again in some way, but for his impression not to go further downhill, it's a good thing he didn't. Jack is a brilliant character to study. Can't wait for 11! :)

mftz1mftz1over 7 years ago

Finally you're back. Was expecting a much more dramatic reveal after all this time tbh. But glad you're back to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I KNEW IT!!!!

yAAAASSS!! I KNEW JACK'S GONNA BE THE MYSTERIOUS MR. STRAUSS

OF CHAPTER 07!!!

Thank you T.M. for this wonderful chapter. It was worth the wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jack's grip on reality is getting tenuous

What will it take for him to realize that the only way you can get someone to be with you is to give the person a choice and some room to breathe. No one wants to be a plaything and by his actions, that's exactly what Sam is to Jack. I figured Jack had some hold over Sam's Dad, and now we know what it is. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vice Principal calls Sam's parents and tells them of Jack's behavior - it's inappropriate at school. Sam needs to get a restraining order. It doesn't bode well for Jack.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

The man needs to be leashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!!

After a yr long wait my favorite series is back. Thank you TM for the wonder chapter.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 7 years ago
Yassss!

I have been waiting for the continuation of this story forever! It is literally my favorite series of literotica. In saying that I was hoping nothing bad had happened to you. I hope you only took this hiatus to deal with the business of life. I'm glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

Glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When is the next installment?

Love that you are back after a year??? I read this story twice becauce I really like this. Hope you will continue this and won't leave us hanging! Love yah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're back!

Jack is utterley unbalanced. He is unbelievably narcissistic, violent, and breathtakingly entitled. Despite all the terrible things he has done, he shows little regret, and still tries to make everything about him. After being kidnapped, terrified and brutalised, Sam has now discovered Jack coldly planned everything in advance, betraying her whole family without qualm. He is older than her father, she is little more than a child, yet she is intelligent enough to see him for the monster he is. Look how he is acting after only three days. The fact that he cannot see that he is the problem, coupled with his frightening propensity for violence is terrifying. He belongs in a jail cell. Sentencing Sam to life with him would be a cruel and brutal punishment for her.

acharmeracharmerover 7 years ago
Excited to see where this goes

I for one am tired of the usual romance that accompanies erotic stories, which is why I love the dark undertones of this story. I'm really looking forward to see where you take this one - and I have a feeling it won't just be a "Jack gets caught and Sam is set free" story, which I love. Keep up the great work!

SubSarah420SubSarah420over 7 years ago
Yayyy

Soooo happy youre back. I absolutely love this story and am so excited to see where jack and sam go. I love them :) please keep updating!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anom "you are back"

Jack is 34, hardly unluckly to be older that Sam's father:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

please; dont make us wait for the next chapter

ButterBearButterBearover 7 years ago
Such twisted misery!

Would have liked about 10 more pages but these two were, as always, well written and intriguing! Good to see you back :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you!!!

Yay! Finally!!

cocosheen211cocosheen211over 7 years ago
im glad youre back!

so happy

princesskittenmeprincesskittenmeover 7 years ago
Love this story!!!

Pls update as soon as u can......this story is beyond amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this was great

i'm so glad your back T.M.

your writing skills are as good as they used to be! this was another great delivery

plz post as you go, as a reader i don't really care about a series with an even number of chapters, just to round up

surely other readers don't mind either

waiting for the next one! and also for the continuation of the other stories

Amhamil10Amhamil10over 7 years ago
Yes!

Finally! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it!

Great as always. I love these characters and everything about this story and am so excited to see where it all is going. Now the only problem is having to wait for more. Maybe not quite so long a wait this time? But let's be honest even if it is a long wait I'm sure Ch.11 will be worth it.

Niki526Niki526over 7 years ago
Omgeeee

Yay you're back! And you're staying!

I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited, thank you for continuing!

Jack is just as crazy as I remember and still just as HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

Welcome back!!!!!!! I visit this page every now and then hoping for an update and boom! Couldn't be more ecstatic about this new chapter. Thank you!! Really looking forward to the next chapter/s!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you're back

And SO glad Sam is standing up to jacks bullshit. After all he put her through how does he think he can demand more and she'll be okay with it?? I hope she puts him through hell, he deserves it and I'm so ready to read about it!!

fefe428fefe428over 7 years ago
Nice to see you back...

Great update...hope you'll be writing more again soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jack is still a rat bastard

He's not alpha, he's entitled. And pathetic.

Love Sam. I'd love her to tell him to fuck off

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the update

I visit this page often to check up on this story. I like the grammar etc. Please publish the next update ASAP.

Also, Jack is a jerk. Please don't let Sam go back to him :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jack is not pathetic!!! It actually takes a lot of courage to tell someone how you really feel about them and telling them what you want. At least he knows what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Admit it people! Admit that you love Jack's character; after all, he's the one making this series interesting and different from all the other ones in Literotica. Because Sam is just normal and kind of boring... It's all Jack. All his craziness and lack of control is what attracts readers to keep reading. To be honest, I think Sam secretly enjoys Jack begging her and she's the cruel one for not letting Jack know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope you're putting the next chapter up soon ! Can't wait !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this!!

I read this whole series in two days let me tell you its not only one of the best ones I've read on here but that I need more..i just wanted to tell you that lol please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have no idea how long i have been waiting for this chapter. I love this series. I hope you update the next chapter soon.. great work ๐Ÿ‘ you go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

new chapter! I've been waiting for their story for so long! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!!!!! You're back!

I'm so excited that you made another chapter. I wish it was longer, but I'll take what I can get. Don't listen to the other posters that say they don't like Jack. He's what makes the story unique, interesting, and why they keep coming back. It's certainly why I keep coming back. Everyone wants to think about someone who would do literally anything to be with them. Real life is different than fantasy life, and in my fantasy life I want a bad boy. No punches pulled.

This story is amazing, I hope that you'll release another chapter soon.

Erika281Erika281over 7 years ago
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Love it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When is the next chapter?

Loved it but wish it was longer. When's the next chapter? Please say you're working on it ๐Ÿ˜Š

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 7 years ago
been waiting and can't wait for more

those that don't like jack can kick rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

DommenastyDommenastyover 7 years ago
Love this story! Can't wait for more!

I have been waiting for another chapter for way too long! Reread the whole series today so I could get back into Jack and Sam! Can't wait for another chapter, hopefully sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter please!

Hope the story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming great writings

I enjoy that this is more than just about sex. Your characters are alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm desperate

For you to continue this, like the thought that you might not is actually killing me inside. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please be merciful to your fans. You can't do this to us! Please update soon, pretty please..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mistake

I made the mistake of reading this entire story tonight. And now, reading the comments, I'm eager for the next chapter. I love this story and the characters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 7 years ago
The Title

I Just Read Your Fun Fact! The reason I started reading this 2 years ago was because when I saw the title, I started belting out, "I slept so long without you!!!" And then I proceeded to sing the whole song lol. The first time I heard this song was when I went to watch Queen of the Damned when first came out. I knew this was going to be my absolute favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please...

Please, please update. Your stories are unmatched. Jack is my perfect fantasy. I have to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please please update soon!!!!

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenabout 7 years ago
I hope you finish it

I really hope you are not going to be one of those authors who doesn't finish their stories because I would be very upset. I can't wait to find out what hapens next and whether she forgives him or not. I am invested in the characters so don't leave me hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will Jack kidnap Sam Soon?

Oh goodness this story has me on the end of my seats. I really hope Jack telling Sam that he wanted her to live with him was a foreshadowing on Jack kidnapping her. only time will tell. But if not, please make a story like that. I love obsessive men eroticas. you make the best so far. Good luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update Please

Okay so I want an update as much as everyone else but I also have a slight problem with how unrealistic most of this is. The vice principal and her cousin see this crazy guy botherin her and no one tells her parents. You got her practically in love with and living with him. Her parents dont notice her all of a sudden changing her routine, I mean when she didnt show up for her babysitting job the first time someone should have said something. You got her pretending to be someone strong willed but shes allowing her rapist to still control her and run her life, even after he admitted that he wouldn't hurt her family. Oh so hes sweet when everythin is goin his way, oh now he says he loves her, oh so the way he acts is her fault cause she wont bow to all his unreasonable demands. I like a good rape story as much as the next person, but i feel this story left rape fantasy behind and is now just a very very very unhealthy relationship. It dont have to be her that says somethin but someone has got to notice this is weird. Besides what high school in this day and age do you kno that wouldnt notice the flashy car hangin around the school all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come On!

Ignore the psycho babble about how unbelievable the story is, or its characters. Continue your way it's been great so far. If you get stuck, remember the characters will sometimes write their own stories. Personally she should take the control a little further that you've already given her. She's 18, who cares what other characters see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I stalk your profile

So I'm excited to read that you're contemplating publishing it. Please do! I will certainly one click buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Novel

I would definitely buy this if you turn this into a book. I am into indie dark books

Lately and can't get enough! Thanks for the updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please!!!!!

please complete the series!! i love this so much. its been months and you haven't posted the next chapter.. people are dying to read the next part. hope you understand!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please update!

This is soooo good! I can't wait to read another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excuses excuses...lol. just get the chapter out already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleaseeeeeee

Where is the next fucking chapter!?!?! This is so erotic

This novel should never end. Why don't you just post the next chapter for God's sake? Please!!

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryabout 7 years agoAuthor
To My Peoples...

I'm fuckin' working on it, right now, lol. The only way this isn't getting finished is if I die. If there's never an end... I'm dead. I'm glad you're all enjoying the story though. I'm all about Jack this week. So, I'm banging it out. If you haven't had a chance to check out Scott Wood or Vanilla Extract... give them a read. They're amazing story tellers, and they deserve some props for that. - T.M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next chapter

please update the next chapter....please fast....i cannot wait more....please....please please please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:D

glad to hear that you're working on it. i can't wait to read the next chapter.

i usually don't read novels. you just made me a reader! thank you xoxo!! you're the best writer in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I could not stop reading from beginning to end, took me quite a few hours but damn those were hours well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
we love jack.

Where's the next chapter??? When is it releasing? I sure must say you're a great writer. You should publish your stuff. You'll be rewarded for sure! Great job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please bring us the final chapter!! :)

Oh my lord please update us it's been months I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
on the edge

please don't let the story be over ):

you have me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee

Iยดm begging you. Please continue!!!!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
plot too ordinary!!;)...your intoxicating writng style?amazing,awesome,extraordinary!! :))

hey TwistedMisery....feeling miserable addressing somebody by this pen name;) well...whatever!!;)

firstly,your story spinning so magnetic.....i could not rest before reading all the chapters in one breath!!....ok in the shortest number of breaths possible!! ;)super curious to know what is the mystery about this Strauss surname of Jack.....and you craft him to be very fascinating as the jovial dating lover....though a nymphomaniac being obsessed with an 18 year old when he is 34!! ;)

all this using the usual kidnapping, deep throat rape,pussy rape and anal rape of a virgin first putting her through super massive trauma......and then doling out a jovial friendship and dating perks and lots of 'you are so beautiful and hot baby.....enjoy it too baby...want me too baby...dont you' blah blah gushing....!!;) a worldful of stuff to fool dumb ass women!! ;)

smothering the rape victim with boyfriend like dating and live in,and maybe marriage to her as a retribution to rape?;)..what a laugh!!;) the cops really waste their time following up reported rape cases...ain't it? ;) see what a way better solution these noncon erotic writers have to offer....are the police departments listening?;)

..aww come on....let the rapists have their cake..and eat it too!! ;)its a different matter that some always horny woman behaving in this fashion blackmailing men under her power would straightaway be labelled a psycho she-devil!! ;)but you'd hate to be spoilsports folks....isn't it?;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update please!

Been waiting too long! Need to read 11th please!

NeverhappenedNeverhappenedabout 7 years ago
You are killing me slowly

But no rush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Given up

Been waiting for 2 months after being invested in this story for so long. Going to stop checking for updates since I just keep getting let down. Wish the author actually cared about the readers.

hobo123hobo123almost 7 years ago
So sorry to read of your recent loss

Take all the time you need to heal and find some balance of peace. Losing a loved one is the hardest thing to learn to live with but with time it does get easier. Sending you peace, love and light, may they ease your sorrow. ๐Ÿ’”

I will always check back no matter how long you take.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
to all of us who adore the series "The Hell in Your Eyes" !!

gals n guys!! our beloved author is grieving the loss of a dear one!! hence no chapters!! :(( plz bear with the favourite writer in these times of sheer agony!! :(( and RIP for the loved one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry for your loss

I check for a new chapter every week. I will not give up on you!! I apologize for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLEASE. CONTINUE.

So invested, I check every week. I will not give up on you. Please don't give up on this :( It's really one of a kind this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interest Holder

Great Story it had me wanting more as I read, I was hoping that it didn't end. I wish you all the best and Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry for your loss :(

i check your update every other day. i'm sorry for your loss. i won't give up on you. your writings interest me. i hope to see the new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New chapter ?!?

It's been a lot time now.. come on ... post the next chapter asap or you lose a fan. ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
where is chapter 11?

i can not wait no more for the next chapter!!

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 7 years ago
Losing!

It's a horrible experience to lose someone; especially if you love them more than words can express. I hope you can find peace in your heart and mind. While remembering that sometimes you may feel alone; you never are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loss

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find your peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please the wait is nerve wrecking!

Finish it please its been too long.... This is the only story that i have read twice on the entire site... I need a closure on the story it is very unsettling to keep wondering what she choose... Specially cause i have had similar struggles over a much similar relationship though it was equally intense but had a fallout due the taboo, distance, career, family... But never really grew out of feelings for the person and wondering how life would have been if... I am happy now but always wondering of a world that couldnt have been!!

We probably live across the globe from each other... Different cultures and everything but face such similar internal dilemmas (even if its fictional) is intriguing.

Find time to Finish it

As they say it,

Loving it anonymously!

p.s. sorry for your loss... May peace and love find you soon again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE

please finish this, this is one of the only stories I can relate to and still get"hot and bothered" I'm begging you, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish please

Please finish this story. You are such an amazing writer and I know you have a life outside of writing but please oh please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anniversary

Tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of the last time you posted a chapter for The Hell in You Eyes! Woohoo! How cool would it be if you posted another chapter or the final chapter tomorrow?! It's kind of romantic/poetic, right? I love your stories and have been reading them for a long time.I hope you continue to keep writing! Especially this one because I am dying to know the conclusion. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome!

Absolutely love this story!

Please continue and finish it so we all know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How does it end? If this is the ending, I'm kind of sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comments

Are you reading our comments? I can never tell. If you are would you put something in your biography that says you are?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1261 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES