All Comments on 'The Link Pt. 03: The Huntress'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Content.

I find myself truly happy reading your stories. The depth of character and the sheer emotion you put into your works is simply wonderful.

lanncerlanncerover 7 years ago
A satisfying closure

The curve ball that is sabatini is hard to hit but made the story more dramatic. It worked. I also liked the legacy thing and changing the world

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Minor flaw

Corbett didn't bond with Teegan in Part 1, he tried and Teegan denied when Natalie didn't trust him.

Joben285Joben285over 7 years ago
Inspiring

The hope in your story is inspiring. I liked the idea of Corbett's legacy after his initial meddling as well as Teegan locating her birth mother.

Great story. Excellent reading!

frazodfrazodover 7 years ago
not cognizant, but amazed

I'm tired, but WOW. Had to read Pt. 03 in a day, when I am very busy. I first cringed when she became pregnant, but you recovered perfectly. I, too, wish this was real. Generating peace rather than disorder and discontent. I applaud your work.

I hope you continue writing, and if you decide to publish, please, please let us know.

Frazodz

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
You...it...they...

OMFG! Amazing! I must admit I was worried where the General was going to suggest at the end, but...WOW!

Someone earlier mentioned that Teegan didn't bond with Corbitt in the first part, and that's partially true. It wasn't IN the first part, but it was alluded to. Remember, he created Esmeralda, and held her once and she bonded with him. When Nat and Esmeralda/Teegan were taken to Portland, that was the 2nd time he touched her and she didn't bond because Nat thought he had cooties.

Well done, DreamCloud! You created a wonderful story with a colorful cast of players. This would make a great screenplay; although I worry that Hollyweird wouldn't do it justice.

Kudos to you, my dear!

Sxualchocol8

quigs74quigs74over 7 years ago
Aboslutely brilliant!!!!

Great read!!!

Another great story. I always enjoy your stories.

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!

This tale kept me enthralled from Part 1, Chapter 1 all the way to the third epilogue. It is more than worth the time invested by the reader. Thanks to DreamCloud for all the wonderful effort!!

LBLR15LBLR15over 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I can't say enough about how wonderful this story is. I read it in one long sitting and now will have to,go and reread it slower for maximum enjoyment. I am thrilled with the overall message that in the end love wins.

Thank you for brightening my week in the wake of rather dismal political news

LBLR15

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
Amazing

Your work never ceases to amaze me. I didn't read the first two parts. Now, I am going to have to rectify that problem. I always find your stories to be some of the best I have read. But this has to be the best and the top of my list of favorites.

subrostud46subrostud46over 7 years ago
Very Special

I will never understand how difficult it is to write something of this magnitude. Your use of remote sensing is growing and it is for the better. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wonderful story

Looking at the three chapters, I can't think of a more redemptive story. Thank you.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 7 years ago
Imagine

Just imagine the well written fight scene on the big screen! Tengen vs the ultimate evil, glowing a soft white that gets brighter and brighter until the evil is consumed.

This would be a fantastic movie.

Once again, well written, well thought out and we'll done.

Great job, DC!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Just prefect!

Perhaps the best story written by Dreamcloud.

Simply perfect.

Not only have loved the story because I particularly feel identified with Sam, it is that I have come to love all the good people of the three chapters.

I still think that the author is a genius and that their stories should reach the big screen, although I recognize that some scenes would be censored by the Hollywood producers.

That is why it remains one of my favorite authors.

Dreamcloud, I give it 5 * because it is not possible to give more, but deserves 5000.

However, I must say that there is one thing in this story that has not liked anything ...

I deeply regret that this wonderful tale is over.

I would very much like the not too distant future, the author reconsider the ability to write some additional chapter, telling the life of little Rose in her teens, Teegan, Caleb and Zane, at maturity and, of course, Sam and Natalie in her old age.

I say it as a simple comment ... if the author wants to ignore my comment ... could always find someone to convince him ..., even if by force ...

I'm just joking, I do not like violence under any circumstances.

My honest congratulations and trust that the author will continue to write more stories with the same quality to which we are accustomed.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
If there were more than 5 stars...

What shall I add?

I resented it when I had to put down the tablet for a necessary chore.

I have n e v e r been so drawn into a story. Maybe some Asimov novel or similar SF.

It all felt just as logical as it is fantastic.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this story with us.

I have enjoyed other stories of yours, but so far this tops all of the ones I read

And the finale!. I am from one of the corners mentioned in the finale and only dream it could really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need her now.

What a timely story, if only it could be a true documentary and not fiction. Now, just as has been true of all of our awful "civilized" human existence, we need Teegan.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Mistake!:(

I'm sorry, today I see a mistake in my previous post,

where I say prefect, I want to say perfect.

I think I'm turned blind man...

Sorry for my grammatical error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story! Please, get this published...

A third and last time, I suggest you consider publishing this novel in book format. I think a rigorous, professional editing process could really bring out the best and turn this amazing story into a shining masterpiece. And I feel like that's what it and the author deserve.

I have come to really enjoy the genuine characters ("good" and "bad") and hardly felt that something was out of place, if at all. I am only left curious as to what kind of creature Sabbatini is. This actually makes me think you may plan to continue this saga, which is simply something to hope for and look forward to.

Thank you for writing this!

- R

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feedback and a Request

A real masterpiece, read all 3 chapters just to catch up with this last installation. I truly request and I think so does the other readers for you to consider publishing this story.

Faltu1Faltu1over 7 years ago

It's a film material.

5star but wish if I can have more

Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Issues

My only concern is just how blindingly ignorant and naive every person in this story is. A drug mule who doesn't think of cell phone tracking? Things like that. Simple things that make the news daily and nobody thought of it and it got people killed or injured. Now maybe i'm looking at this through my own experiences but people in this situation wouldn't have been so lethally stupid about their actions and their security.

Otherwise, this was an exceptional story and wouldn't mind seeing this as a film.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Love is all you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Page Turner

This series has been the literal definition of one. Some of the minor characters will need to be fleshed out more for the novelisation which must surely follow, and I am thinking Danny Boyle for the film, (somebody please forward this to him) but really as a reader there was nothing more we could have asked for. Outstanding work as usual from this fine writer.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Another one to set the standard!

Another example of why you are one of the very best out there! My thanks!

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 7 years ago
Excellent

Most excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best read

Loved it where to from here??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Awesome story. Love can conquer all

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
Spectacular!

An excellent story, definitely in the top rank of all the erotica I have ever read. And I agree with the author; this is the right place to end the story.

I also agree with some of the other commenters that this story DESERVES to be made into a movie. Far more that most of the hollyweird dreck that they peddle. This story has EVERYTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic work but...

I would love to know who or what Sabbatini was, what the extent of his powers were and how he could have known Teegan would come into existence before she was born.

Additionally, I have my reservations on world politics being so easily solved by the American military industrial complex. In any event, it was an excellent read! Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

I have read every story you have written. Love them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for the story! Such a lovely and hopeful ending as well.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
DC's writing just gets better and better!

Wow. This is a truly amazing and powerful series. You never know which direction things are going to turn. I hope there is another Part in The Link. Another six star story; well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

About making it a movie: I feel as if too much would be lost while cutting this down to movie length.

A short series on the other side... easily possible.

Superb story wonderfully told and that is all that matters.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 7 years ago
more than "just wow"

Thanks so much DreamCloud, for this third excellent installment in the Link series. Every detail has been wonderfully thought out and so eloquently written. the scene at Sabatini's bedside and the way everyone Teegan had affected coming to her aid was powerful. When I see some other stories at 20 pages, i sometimes groan and think: this is going to take a while. But when I saw your new installment up and running, I couldn't wait to dive in.

Thank you for the investment of your creative talent and time in putting this story together, proving that some of the best stories on Literotica don't have to be of the wham bam thank you ma'am variety. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
this was the whipped cream

to top off the sundae.

beautiful

CandleLightExpressCandleLightExpressover 7 years ago
Excellent

An absolutely excellent story that I couldn't put down. I look forward to more either in this series or something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Raising the bar

Wonderful and ingenious. I yearned for what teagan had.I'll read the entire DreamCloud now. I Wanted to become the best I could be, like all your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best story in literotica

You made me cry at Sabbatini's room, all in all you made me want to become a better person . Through your writtings in my eyes you are an angel , thank you , thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Rico

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speachless

Cotillion, promise, mountain and now link. Great mind, grand images, STERLING! Looking forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Done it again. This series was fantastic and badly needs to be published!

avidfaavidfaover 7 years ago
"become a better person"

As anon said below, your stories not only give hope, but more importantly, motivation to do good.

Part 1 was a bit strong on the angel baby, but part 2 brought this up to the universal with your portrayal of the teenage Teegan, and part 3 blended in Luke's struggle with the emperor very nicely.

Truly well done: well written, great, complex characters, interesting and surprising plot, and maintained the dramatic tension throughout the whole and the intermediate climaxes without letdown or losing our interest.

Surely, you can build an audience for e-books about this world you see. If anyone deserves to make some kind of living off of this, it is certainly you. This is the first of your works I have read, but I see that I have several more to look forward to.

Congratulations, thank you and good luck.

csoshcsoshover 7 years ago

The series should definitely be published in a book! This wil be a best seller.

Thank you for a truly excellent story: great plot, wonderful characters, excellent pace, brilliant strath line.

DoctimeDoctimeover 7 years ago

This was another suburb series. No less then we expect under your name.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A musical dedication for this story.

Although I have already made my comment on this story when I read it, the other day I found an old vinyl record in my house, and I remembered that Caleb was a violinist, so I think this piece of music was appropriate to dedicate to this story. They like the musical dedications to the good histories).

This is an electric violin instrumental (the first one I heard in my youth), is "Nine by nine", played by "The Famous John Dummer`s Band" of the early 70's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All 5 Star Stories -Thank You!

DreamCloud,

The first story of yours I read was titled “The Promise”. I thought it was so good I went back and read all the rest of the stories you’ve posted, finishing with “The Rehab”. They all made me feel like I was experiencing events as they unfolded. I hope you continue posting “long” works. I doubt you could weave everything together as enjoyably in a lower page count.

David_t_carsonDavid_t_carsonover 7 years ago
Benchmark!!!

Every author has one work that is unquestionably his or her best. For Stephen King it is The Stand. For Victor Hugo it is Les Miserables. I have read all of your submissions to this website. The Link, in my opinion, is the best of your writing. I literally could not stop reading each chapter until I had finished it completely. Please continue your fine writing and find a publisher who should gladly put your work into book form.

Sapphire57Sapphire57over 7 years ago
Riveting !!

Like so many of the other commenters I think this is worthy of a printed version. Brilliantly written, I was sad to reach the end, I will be re-reading it, something I rarely do... well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent read

As someone else said this is a great short store that should be published. A great premise for a film. Your characters are well written and give insight to our own insecurities and how our mates really see us. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As usual, you hit the nail on the head.

If only it were that easy to bring world peace and love to the world, but I would love to see us try. Your writing is exceptional and insightful. I agree with the other comments that you need to be published. Keep up the good work.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 7 years ago
One Hit Wonder

Well, I guess you dispelled that theory. Whenever I start to read one of your stories I think, there is no way he can top the last one but you do. Except for "The Neglected" and that, I believe, was because of your exceptional writing skills. Your writing envelops the reader to the point that they are actually living it rather than just reading it. The subject matter of " The Neglected " was a little too dark for me and your skill as a writer had me living it. Anyway, that's my theory as to why it's the only one of your stories not to break the 4.5 threshold. Truly gifted Thank you for sharing your gift.

doofus67doofus67about 7 years ago
B-e-a-utiful

Wow, what a story! 5*

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I've read all 3 chapters over the past week or so and to be honest i'm somewhat lost at what to read now.

I particularly enjoyed the coming together of the people from Teegan's past in her time of need. Emotional stuff indeed.

You are a truly remarkable author DC, and i hope that i see this story one day as an ebook, or on bookshelves, or dammit even televised. After all, you can dream, why can't we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I gotta say: Amazing work! All three parts work well, story is simple yet entangling and I especially loved character development and their amount, well done. Two things I have to add though: Spellcheck! You left a lot of 'too' instead of 'to', couple of misspells and I think one word was wrong although it makes the same 'sound'. Also please expand your vocabulary a little bit, you often repeat adjectives.

Please don't take this as critisism but rather as an advice. Other than that, I really enjoyed your story and I'd love to read a prequel if you ever made it. Hank, Sam and Corbett come to mind as protagonists.

pumpop201pumpop201about 7 years ago
Congratulations.

Congratulations, you wrote the "Great American Novel". I loved every word.

2DConsumer2DConsumerabout 7 years ago
Anthony is the Real MVP

First he weakens Sabbatini with his love for almost his entire life, almost unwittingly destroying the man he held so dear. Then Teegan comes along, undoes all of his work and then struggles to regain the ground that Anthony's love accomplished over several decades by using everyone she had ever met. Then at the very end, she makes him finish the very job that he started and takes the credit for it!

My god, Anthony has to be one of the most unlucky characters in existence whose only fault is loving his father and his God too much. For his efforts and being the hero of his story, he is jailed in Guantanamo for the rest of his life.

I loved the story, but Anthony is such a sad character to think about.

spud65spud65about 7 years ago
Just a short comment

Hate to see it end......great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Wow

What a great story

More please

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it!!!

I agree with one of the other commenters that this is the Great American Novel. You brought us into the world of a small baby. Then showed us what love was really all about. Thank you for a wonderful story and I sure hope you keep writing!!!

Zicron27Zicron27about 7 years ago
Amazing.

Felt like I was reading a novel all through. Best I've seen. Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another masterpiece by DreamCloud. You need to publish a book, this story and your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read!

I checked the other comments and don't think I can come up with better praise, I wish I could. Suffice it to say you are a marvelous author. I have re-read this a couple of times and enjoyed it more each time. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wowzers!!

This surely gave me some good goosebumps!! So much emotion!! I couldn't like it more !!

OverJackOverJackabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I almost passed reading this story because I thought it would be some sci-fi thing. Maybe this is how sci-fi should be written. Well done.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Loved this!!

Thank you for such a great read! I absolutely adores each one and have had a hard time putting it down. Please keep writing, I so love your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Emotionally Linked

I used to not be a big reader, a quick story here and there. This is the only story I've read from pt 1to 3 where I was emotionally invested. I found myself laughing and crying. Something that's never happened before. I was worried about how it would end but was relieved it ended beautifully. Well done, well done!

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
just wow

im not good enough with words to say how good this story is so ill just say. wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved this whole series

I especially liked the premise that 50,000 years of evolution brings such emotional advancement, rather than the typical storyline of logical/"intelligence" advancement.

Really liked the characters. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

U almost lost me in the 2nd part, thought the story lost its charm.... But u were back with a bang in the final installment of the story. I loved how the story ended every life teegan ever touched was covered in the story.... Senator plot was very impressive.... And it was lovely to see the father daughter bond again which i missed so dearly in part-2

@DreamCloud you are really gifted...... Plz dont stop posting your stories ever :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't know what to say

This series was THE very best. At the risk of repeating myself, you are the best author I have ever read anywhere. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This story should be published. It's really promising, and honestly, deserves to have a solid copy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've read in a while.

Thank you for sharing this, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to trying more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
damn!

All I can say is damn. Damn good story! Loved it

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 6 years ago
Epic conclusion

I'm not normally one for the "fairy tale happily ever after" endings, particularly to action-oriented stories like this one. But this part executes it perfectly. The peace is believable, the resolution is satisfying, the characters are still human and not some kind of demigod.

Simply put, you somehow managed to make a "larger than life" conclusion by making life larger.

I'm so glad I got to read this story. Thanks for sharing this amazing experience with us.

Jazzywazzy313Jazzywazzy313over 6 years ago
I am in love

I would love to see this in the big screen! I hope someone gets a hold of this and gives you a call. This is gold and I love it!

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 6 years ago
Best Story Ever

This is by far the best story that I've ever read on this website. It definitely needs to be published! Id buy a copy in a heartbeat. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wisdom and dreams

This story should be in print on every book shelf, it is what we all dream of if we have any wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My second read

I have thought about but put off re-reading this for for quite awhile. The only reason was that I knew how much I would enjoy it and savored the anticipation. If you like this one, try "lady in red" by Harddaysknight

KingOfKingsKevinKingOfKingsKevinover 6 years ago

Really loved the entire series but half the time I was gritting my teeth

Y did she need the FBI in the end? She is a frikkin millionaire ! She could hire guards she did not need to answer to the military! That was the only problem I noticed.

I especially like the ending with Antonio

derRaskellderRaskellover 6 years ago
Great writing tallet!!!

You have a excellent creative ability for writing a well planed and executed story line!! I have never read anything more intriguing!

It without a doubt is the best story on this web site!

Love of fellow humanity is paramount and you wove an amazing story line!!

I look forward to reading more of you work!!

the Mentor

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

I waited until I read the final part of this trilogy to leave my comment. The shift from Sci-fi to a good vs evil story was so subtle I never realized I was being led. Again, as with your other stories, your imagination is so deep, so unique and so detailed. I believe you see the story in your minds-eye even before you commit words to page. Yours is as rich a world as any J.K. Rowling ever created. She is the only other author whose work I have read which compares. My wish for you is that you publish and that I find the name you publish under so I can enjoy more of your work. I love to read again because of it. Blessings.

P.S. I loved the plot twist with Sabbatini! I wish there had been more background on him in the story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Oh my GOD !

Now that was an incredible story. It could be a movie.

To those who say NO ! to the FBI and military needs that Teegan pushed for. First the FBI was required to give her a ligitimate reason to operate in Seattle. They can force cooperation from the public. Like a private hospital for example. Teegan couldn’t clear a hospital.

Why play nice with the military? They fight and destroy anything in thier path or thier pointed at, as a job description. So Teegan was both in thier path and the government pointed them at her as well. So fight and loose in the end due to attrition or give as little as required and be behind the army and out of thier path. When they aren’t trying to kill or inprison you they might have some time to help you.

Governments don’t let powerful unknown elements run around especially when they built them and don’t know what they are up to. For this story the military was chosen along with big business to be the initial bad guys or the grey element. It could have just as easily been the CIA or maybe to a lesser extent the FBI hell Homeland Security could have a piece of the action as well.

Anyway extremely fantastic story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Over the mountain and through the hills.

Over the Mountain and through the hills, down into the the darkness of the valleys below. searching for the lost souls that can't see the Light, For the beings of darkness that surrounds them like a blanket, that won't come undone even with the struggles of twisting and turning and trying to escape. Though it is not in fain, for soon the light will shine in the souls of man, One day, but not this day. Maybe not this year, or even in this life time that we live in,For the light to live it must come from that which we have no control over, Our souls search for the truth that in which we can not see, but search we must,we have to it's what we do as a people it's in our blood that change is the force that tie's us together, For with out change in Life, There is no hope. That what we search for is real and good, Finding the Light is light trying to breath in the darkest of the ocean depths.and so we search for the Balance that must always be found, and cherished for it teaches us to never give up or give into that Darkness,we are so close to all the time. you know the feeling that sit's at your shoulder all day long trying to get you to choose between good and evil from one moment to the next.Telling you that it won't hurt them that much,and it's such a little thing that it wants you to do anyway. Time to eat wife calls gotta go now . may be you can see what your stories have done for me. yes I know I've got a lot to learn about writing ,but at least i'm trying to get a start on it. Thank you for the inspiration ….! truly love your work.. R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!

Great yet AGAIN. I keep this story in reserve for when I want to feel really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Enjoyment

I have spent many hours reading and enjoying your stories and wish you woud reconsider your decision and continue to post stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story (ies)

I have become enamoured with your superb writing. I have binge read for the past week and will continue to the end. You have a super style and must keep up the brilliant work..... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

You are a wonderful author. Did not want it to end. Please keep working on the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

All I can say is I read all three stories of The Link in three nights. Once hooked a person can not stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SUPERB STORIES

I thank you for the well spent time I had enjoying your work. Some editing and sound alike spelling glitches but a beautiful series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect peace

Would that your tale were true. A perfect world of peace would be a fitting sequel to your wonderful story. Thank you.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 6 years ago
An Epic Tale

I finished this in two night...time well spent.

Dreamcloud, few people understand love as well as you!

Now I am forced to read the rest of your works....such wonderful punishemnt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too good to confine to literotica

These three parts need to submitted to a big sci-for publisher (Baen, Ace, etc) as a novel. Not really erotica per se, but a fantastic SF story

LynchjimLynchjimabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for this simply wonderful tale I started two days ago and couldn’t put it down I simply loved it from word 1 to the final letter. Thank you if I was you I’d submit it to a publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Best story I've read in a long time. I'd honestly pay money to buy this as a book. Amazing work.

MazzottacMazzottacalmost 6 years ago
Another excellent story

Put all 3 parts of the Link together and we would have a a best selling book. A great read

OldDrifterOldDrifteralmost 6 years ago
Love

Such an enjoyable read. You make the connections between us and our loved ones sound so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Step

Another reason why Literotica should have a paid section. Some of the best authors have not posted new works for years. One assumes they have moved on to sites where they can be compensated for their work - which is a loss for this site.

I love the literotica community. There are so many members who assist and encourage new author development. It would be nice if some of the best authors could continue publishing here - and be compensated for it.

UberlootsUberlootsalmost 6 years ago
RE: Next Step

@Anonymous DreamCloud stopped posting because somebody plagiarized all of his work off here and was selling it on Amazon. There are several authors on here who make pretty good money from Patreon actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is why I would always get a publisher to publish my works and then have e-copies for sale in all the major locations, even if they make nothing. That way, I'm there first and have legal backing in case someone steals my work. I would forward support to Patreon over actual sales, but sales wouldn't be bad either.

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNursealmost 6 years ago
A Masterwork!

I have, and continue, to pay for writing that is far less entertaining and impactful than this story was.

Exceedingly well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely phenomenal!

This was one of the best stories I have ever read! Not just on the literotica website, ever! If I could buy the rights and turn it into a movie series, I would. Excellent story, character development and content. Fantastic job! We need this story right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories