All Comments on 'The Royal Garden Ep. 01'

by ThePracticeShortStories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Great Beginning...

LIKE ALWAYS, YOU KNOW HOW TO HOOK US.

I do hope for another chapter soon, I love magic and espionage❤

Keep it coming!!!

AmeristyAmeristyover 7 years ago

Good start, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward!

Magic, non-con, harem, spying, excellent writing... I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So exciting!

Love the premise!!!!! I'm positively salivating for a sequel! I really loved all the hints at what's to come in the garden, discipline, spies, all very exciting!!

ThePracticeShortStoriesThePracticeShortStoriesover 7 years agoAuthor
writer's thoughts

As I write this series I'm going to discuss my thoughts in the comments.

I've discovered that I really enjoy writing erotica with a female protagonist. Some PMs have indicated that my female voice is believable, but I'm sure it is tinted by my maleness.

I find the internal monologue of the heroine to be extremely erotic. It's as if I get to be sexually dominant while reading the mind of my submissive and reveling in her every emotion. I have very little interest in writing a male protagonist.

I'm interested in exploring the pseudo coercion aspect of the reluctant spy. She wants to help her country, but like this? The d/s elements really come alive to me when there is some sort of story behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
publication

Very impressed keep it up I think you can be published.

ThePracticeShortStoriesThePracticeShortStoriesover 7 years agoAuthor
publishing...

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but I don't think non-consent stuff can be published. Am I wrong?

Scholarly_MoriScholarly_Moriabout 2 years ago

Amazing! you managed to set the tone and interest for an intriguing plot in such a short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous