All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
delon64delon64over 7 years ago
it has been too long

well done!...a triumphant mandy return and more in keeping with your earlier stories albeit with a less evil male character...great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

glad to see you are okay. was hoping the reason for no more stories had nothing to do with health reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome BacK!!

Another great story in a great series. Deeply hoping your return means another chapter in A Foreign Exchange at Christmas (my favorite stories of all time).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woohoo

Welcome back Mandy! :)

roganwriterroganwriterover 7 years ago
So glad to have Mandy back!

Great work Bambi! I really enjoyed the slow teasing build up and the explosive finish! I loved the more sympathetic character of Mr Grimshaw, combined with Mandy's desires getting the better of her. I prefer these types of stories rather than the ones where she is just used and doesn't get much of a kick out of it herself.

Glad you got the writing bug again. I appreciate the time and effort that went into this story and let me tell you it was time well spent!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 7 years ago
Bambi!!

And Mandy!

Welcome. Missed ya!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story in the series so far!

Glad that you are back. Please keep writing!

How about creating an illustrated story next time ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another great story! I love when Mandy decides to tease these old men and enjoy herself all together. The ones she does that are my favorite chapters(chapter 9 with George and chapter 17 with Peter's grandfather are my favorites; I've read them so many times). This latest entry is among my favorites no doubt about it.

sparky28casparky28caover 7 years ago
Glad you're back!

Great chapter, nice build up. I hoped for some humiliation from the sister in law. Maybe in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
write a sequel

continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Another great addition to this series! I look forward to the next installment of mandy's wrinky romps. Lol. And is it just me or does the tumblr page not work anymore? 😕

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tumblr

I noticed the tumblr was also down. Deactivated ☹

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Thanks for the comments guys, always appreciated.

Sorry I had stopped using the tumblr page so decided to deactivate it. I had run out of ideas for things to write. I will start another, same title but pictures only, that way I will be able to post more and quicker......again sorry.

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 7 years ago
Yay!

Bambigirl! You still got it! Well worth the wait. :D (Y)

imgettingoldimgettingoldover 7 years ago
Many thanks

Another great story.

Teasing and erotic way to reach the climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes! Amazing!!

Thank you so much for continuing the story!! This is the best story on this site and I'm so excited that you've continued the story. Please keep writing and please post the Tumblr link!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lit story

Very hot comeback looking forward to more

P.s could i recommend something where she gets fucked on the aeroplane?

Howard68Howard68over 7 years ago
Superb

Never tire of reading this series - please keep going!

Personally I would love to read about her getting groped in a way too small bikini and heels, or more scenes with her with bare legs in tiny shorts and kitten heels.

Also sucking a dirty dick and swallowing would be nice!

This is in no way a criticism- just a couple of ideas that would suit my own Pervy mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love your stories!

Every story is fantastic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boyfriend

let her find cuckold boyfriend :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Alice

So what's the story between Mandy's mother and neighbor Ted? Hope to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perhaps...

Mandy certainly has had her share of non-consensual sex partners, and as always, she has found some belated satisfaction with them.

I wonder what would transpire, if Mandy was to fall prey to an aggressive dominant old lesbian?

Oh, my, the poor girl!!!!!!

Perhaps, a story plot line for your consideration??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Anonymous of 12/27/16.

It would be nice to see Mandy falling in love with a depraved young man with a pervert fantasy: to share his girlfriend with some old perks of his neighborhood.

How to get her into this? Mandy always wants to help, so her boyfriend can convince her to make a movie about learning sex sessions for elderly people, beginning with kisses and making outs. Some old farts can be her lucky actor partners. With these materials, they can blackmail her afterwards. Lol.

You are the best, bambigirl44. I would be nice to read you again. Many thanks for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could have better at and

At last I was happy there was a story as per my wish, until he falls asleep after coming in his chest, what I would have liked is "while she was in top of him and going back and forth it would have been better if her panties slightly moves away the cock accidentally slips Inside her pussyand then their reactions for it, and ur should turnss Into an u willing fk, since he is unwilling to remove his cock, similarly another accidental fk while standing behind her but this time he has planned it and Mandy still knowing that it's not accidental, but acts on with it and finally third time they actually have sex... I would liked this kind of end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more

We need another visit from Mandy! Maybe some stuff for her mom too! Please write more soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idea

Please do another like Ch.3, were Mandy is taken by 2 or 3 guys. thanks love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will there be more

It's been over a year and no updates and also his Tumblir page has been deleted - will there be more, he asks hopefully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
365

It's officially been 1 entire year since the last chapter. Can we expect any more or shall we resign ourselves to a state of permanent oblivion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

This is one of my favorite stories in the entire series. I regularly check for new submissions and leave disappointed. Is my favorite Literotica author done for good?

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

I'm still around but a combination of a lack of time and a lack of inspiration means I have nothing in the pipeline at the moment I'm afraid to say. But never say never...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's life in the old dog yet!

Good to see you, Bambigirl44, i thought you had left us. If you're out of ideas, how about creating a short halloween story? It's a good excuse to have Mandy dressed in something scandalous, to be preyed upon by some old cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Bambigirl44, update on Mandy series...

Really missed An Opportunity Not To Be Missed , especially ....Mandy!

Hey Bambigirl44, can u please continue this series :)

Suggestion: Mandy was given an chance to get back the video from George, in exchange she had to participate in a Gangbang & she didn't know that the special guest joining is ..... Alison?

or Mandy went shopping for new lingerie......the shop owner peep at her while she was trying the lingerie & he wanted to have her for himself...thought of a new idea to blackmail her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
worried about Mandy - given what the two old, wicked janitors of the building she moved into is up to...

hmmm, maybe there are two old, coloured janitors in the building, that sets their eyes on her - one tall and skinny, the other fat, small and muscular. They keep to themselves, but find a way to control both heating, water and electricity of Mandys new apartment - and they have a master key to get into all apartments in the building.... What if the heating goes crazy in the middle of the night, or all of a sudden her water goes cold in her shower - who can she call...? Please consider, if you need inspiration - you are amazing in writing, once you get going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Pleading no but getting wet...."

I love the idea of her feeling helpless but aroused when being groped by dirty old men. Not keen on the idea of getting over aroused, but like to read her moaning & whimpering when being fingered while still wearing her panties....lesbian story doesn't do anything for me! Would like to read about her boyfriend being turned on with her being groped & fucked by a dirty old neighbour. Maybe more of her being taken by behind, maybe by a corner shop keeper?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

You're stories are incredible. Please continue writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

I hope you will find the inspiration to write some more adventures of Mandy.

That's the best serie I've ever read.

Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for my opportunity with Mandy

I'm and old man I won't miss the opportunity with Mandy.

Many thanks, babigirl44!!!!

Yes, still waiting for the chapter number 39

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long live Mandy and Alison!

Bambigirl44 you're the best! Can't wait for chapter 39!!!

BonerXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We need chapter 39!!! great work!

We need chapter 39!!! great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mandy forever

You are simply the best. And yes, we still need more chapters of Mandy.

Many thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Literotica's finest series!

I've read all 38 chapters many times and I can't wait for Ch.39! Here are some ideas for Bambigirl44: Alison and Mandy are fed up with old perverts so decide to go on holiday to an Arab country, let's say Egypt, but there found themselves getting arrested at the airport for drug possession and to avoid prison they have to submit to pervert officials(titty fuck, deepthroat, anal )

Bonerxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Many Thanks!!!

Hi, bambigirl44! Please, return from the darkness with more chapters!!

Mandy needs more action, for sure!!

And there are a lot of old farts waiting for their opportunity as well!!

eazyguneazygunabout 5 years ago
please write more!

You are amazing please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello?

It's been 3 years. Can you at least tell us you're alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just saying...

What happened to the good old 2-3 pages stories? Your hottest chapters are the first ones, that they were short but meaningful. I believe you lose time trying to write 7-8 pages, that per my opinion add nothing to the plot or the characters. If you had remained to 2-3 pages per story it would have been easier for you to continue writing and would have been better for us to have more chapters to read. Having said the above, this is the best series in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone must pick up where Bambi left off

I emailed the author a while back asking permission to use Mandy as the same character for a continuation of the series, but never got a response. I think I'll go ahead and post it here anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone must pick up where Bambi left off

Yes please. And do let us know by using same name for identification. There are several great stories here that have been left off midway by authors, other writers should pick them up and bring them to closure, with author's permission of course if they are available or care enough.

These kind of stories are relatively easy but it is challenging to pick up half written novellas and have a seamless flow as another writer completes left off stories which original author had written with a particular frame of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Recommendations

For all the Bambigirl fans, any recommendations for similar stories? I can recommend GrantLee, DocCis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish the story

Yes, it would be great if someone could finish the story and post the link here!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Someone restart the series

There are several ideas for a great plot:

1. Let Peter make a come back. Flashback for his return: he couldn't fuck Mandy in her ass. He fucked her in all the possible ways by blackmailing her, but she never allowed him to take her ass till she left his house. So Peter keeps searching for her and then finally identifies the city she is in. Goes there and finally takes her prized possession (reluctance non-consent)

2. A wealthy but very horny businessman comes to know how gorgeous she is. Makes a wicked plan to get her to his royal guest house, keeps her there for three days and fucks her in all possible ways. (reluctance non-consent)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

This is unbelievably hot, maybe the hottest on literotica, and so well written.

The only problem is there's no more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How about a lockdown edition of this series?

Mandy volunteering to help out elderly neighbours with shopping, gardening, cleaning?

Mandy sunbathing or exercising in the communal garden of her residency?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please come back

Please comeback :( love your stories. At least let us know if you are still writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Many Thanks, bambigirl44

This is the best serie of literotica. Thanks!! How about a comeback to make this confinement more pleasant?

And how about a lockdown with Mandy with Ted and George and going to release the urges of some other dirty old fellas?

Many thanks anyway!!

tanginaniyotanginaniyoover 3 years ago
Recommendations?

Can fellow fans recommend other stories like this? Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect ending

Wow. Just wow. I’m as big a fan of Mandy and Alison having to unwillingly submit to disgusting filthy smelly old perverts as the next guy, but the loving way that Mandy and old Mr. Grimshaw and his veiny old monster cock got each other off was just the perfect ending to the Mandy saga. Of course, I hope you’ll return to writing on Lit, but not holding my breath. Bambi, this series was just so perfect. I cannot thank you enough.

I especially liked the panty snuffling in the last few chapters. Fucking yummy.

Bayesrule

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This sucks. I absolutely hate that Bambigirl has gone quiet, seemingly forever. What a goddamn shame!

Titman69Titman69over 1 year ago

Bambigirl44 is back, writing as Waywardwench!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous