All Comments on 'New Family Rules'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent start

In my view, this promises to be an excellent series. Please make sure you make the most of emotions because tales of taking kit off without the emotional tension is flat.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I'll echo what the previous comment had to say, but I'll be the first to say what everyone reading this is thinking:

One page wasn't enough. Looking forward to reading several more pages/chapters.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Great start

And hoping that you continue the story! I'm a nudist and enjoy reading nudist stories that are a bit on the naughty side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's all?

If that's all there is, it isn't much. If it's not, where was the fucking chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Technically, you 'put' the shot. You don't throw it.

Story okay, I suppose. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
OK - You have opened the door...

Don't slam it closed without continuing with some more chapters!

YES - 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Title needs updating

This should be the first chapter in a new series. The title of this chapter should be "New Family Rules: Prologue". It isn't long enough to be a full chapter by itself. Keep writing the series!

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story start

I hope see more soon 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

Def want to read more of this one

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
I'm hooked

You've taken us down the runway and we're all up to speed - now, please, for Pete's sake (who ever Pete is) LIFT OFF, get us in the air and flying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love how this is starting, hope you'll have more soon.

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 7 years ago
Hooked

You baited the hook, cast the line and along I came and gobbled it up. I am hooked too !! Please let this be one of your multi-chapter series!! I am loving it already !!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago
good start

good so far Harry Will love it when Amanda comes over.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
New Family Rules

I love their rules.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Very different normals

However hot this is (there just is something magical about forcing people out of clothing), I have hard time to believe. Does shit like that ever really happening? I get the artistic licence to claim so, and I have read at least one other (if not more) story here, that stats basically the same, with parents suddenly revealing nudist habits, and immediately making them the new normal, but I find that absurd, in so many ways.

Well, I'm from whole other culture, sure. There might be some confusion about me, but l never would call rest of my family nudists, but I always had known how everyone else looks like nude. In sauna, clothing is of course prohibited. Within family skinny dipping is just the default. In city apartment I shared room with my four years older sister until she moved out to eventually get married at 23, and we never stressed about changing clothes in each others presence. But we would never go nude around strangers, not even more distant relatives, not even knowing for fact it is normal for them to skinny dip on their own too. We don't go around home undressed normally, never open closed bedroom doors without knocking and waiting for permission, or left bathroom door open, nor I know do my parents ever had sex, for fact (I have to assume they do).

I vividly remember my sister shocked to see my grandfather in the nude once. I can't say how old I was, but definitely preschool. But the issue was, he was just recently returned from prolonged time in hospital and had sagging, almost woman like tits with surprisingly large looking nipples instead of his previously firm, rather muscular peasant build figure. From context, I assume he was nude in that situation, but his crotch just haven't registered in my memory, that wasn't an issue. For some strange reason it was me, who had to explain to my sister he just lost his muscles by atrophy in the time he was on the bed.

Once I had to remove a mite (that just happen to be my job around family), from, ouch, the other labia lip of my teenage niece. She doesn't normally go nude around me, so I haven't seen that place for over ten years, since her toddler licence of public nudity expired at age of four or five or so. I wasn't sure that is right, but nobody seem to have an issue, it was painted as medical emergency, and certainly beat driving thirty miles to the closest hospital deep in Saturday's night and probably wait there for what may be hours, if I could take care of that in a minute and just as good. But yes, she had to blush. I however, indeed succeed to repress any sexual thoughts that moment, honestly.

Then, I think social nudists are, in fact, perverts. At least I am, when I play one, or read stories like this, and get my wanted arousal out of it. But sometimes I think it much more pervert to force world in a place where that is the case, where stories like this are a thing, nudity really shouldn't be an issue, the world would be much better and simpler place that way, for very little price of self control from us, the perpetually horny males. By the way, I actually range a lot of clothing as hotter than well worn nudity. But that's in the realm of the esoteric discourse about the difference between nudity and nakedness; I better won't start that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It

More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nudism

Families are proud to be nude together ! More relaxed, well educated and treat each other with more respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Being in a nude family is great fun.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Ne Rules 1

Entertaing; but when does the real 'fun' start?

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago

Would have been hot if Gwen haven't had tan lines either.

All in all, this is probably the most absurd fantastical event to ever happen in erotic literature with stable regularity. It's extremely hot fantasy, of course, and the absurd suddenly of the transition is somewhat dictated by the site rules at least as much.

While I may easily imagine a family where nudist parents for some reason or another decided to not involve their children up to an arbitrary age (for example, due to strict objections of one set of grandparents), any real world situation approaching this would be much more gradual transition I believe.

At least, the backyard pool would just simply always have been be clothing optional for just the family alone, or perhaps even with soft gender segregation rules added, like, it just appropriate to give space and postpone one's entrance or hang out there if opposite sex members are using it naked, or forgo swimsuits if others are clothed. It's a slow and delicate dance that results in swimsuits being used more often than not, except in solo experiences or small subgroups, but it is how the natural translation into social nudity usually occurs.

Also, I would imagine, there was a standing invitation to join in nudist resort weekend for some years already, and probably even a preschool experience in those, even if barely registered as anything special and out ordinary, as children usually does see nudity as natural and comfortable up until either are violently thought the opposite or acquire natural shyness at early puberty, when the first major body changes start and/or the sexuality of the opposite gender is noticed. That phase can easily kick someone out of enjoyment of nudism experiences if mismanaged.

So I much likely could imagine experience of such sudden revealed happen after at least the oldest child had some, and probably negative experiences with social nudity years previously, then forwarding an agreement to try it out again in private discussions. So not out of the blue for everyone, just possibly the youngest.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
He he

Sorry for a double comment, I obviously forgot I had already read and commented in length on this.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Harry was ganged up on unfairly

Due to it being the writer's universe this was his/her prerogative. I still can't overlook this myself, Gwen found out earlier and even if she agreed right away still had hours to mentally process and prepare. Poor Harry not only got blackjacked with this but everyone pressured an immediate decision to agree. No true discussion no time to think even just we are naked and going to stay naked so you MUST strip damn any questions concerns or even time to come to grips emotionally like Gwen received. I hope if this story continues emotions are better dealt with in the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nudist bare facts.

Loved it! Only thing I would've done different is the pool party should have been included. Unless that's what happens in part 2. Great writing made me feel like I was in the room with them.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.I hope the next chapters are a vast improvement.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What's load of crap.I hope the following chapters are a vast improvement.

IramisIramisover 3 years ago

3 Stars for this part. I usually don't like paragraphs of excessive detail of the physical features of the characters but this story is a bit too lacking in that department. Also could have used more buildup and spacing things out some more, it all happened too fast. What if the sister found out a few days or weeks ago rather than just the afternoon, that would help me get on board with her eagerness. The rest of the family should have given the MC some time to digest the new information rather than forcing him,maybe the sister talks to him about how she feels about it and her experience, things like that. Currently it feels a bit too convenient but let's see how it goes in later parts.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 2 years ago

if only dreams came true

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. As a nudist, I am happy to see the family adopting a nudist lifestyle.

My biggest quibble is that the parents should have made nudity optional. Let Harry get used to the idea. I also feel that they sexualized the women, which is an "ick" for me; not a fan of incest.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Started out, I was gonna give (5) stars; I had to think about it some more, & decided (3) were the most I could actually do...

Why?, you might ask...Because the chapter was too short, should have had more detail/been longer...I agree about the pool party...maybe even a 'combined family reveal' with the Turner family...Amanda, Gwen, and Harry all exposed at the same time, together, and get to share the new lifestyle with their parents; plus, they get to be naked together for the 1st time...

I also agree about the way Harry was 'coerced' into the whole thing; EVEN THO' it appears Gwen has ideas about him, and maybe Amanda, too...

On to 2nd chapter, hope it picks up some (I understand this story has already been written...it was just recently updated, hopefully edited & 'modernized' some...)

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

I liked it better than many of the other commenters. Sexual action is necessarily limited within the family, but still pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After finally convincing my wife into a nudist holiday we couldn't believe who we ran into at the same resort! My in laws,my wife Paula's mother and father,liz and Hugh! They had both retired and seeing them both naked walking towards us was a little bit uncomfortable! They were obviously seasoned campaigners and found it funny seeing the two of us,well hi handsome liz said to me, you've done well for yourself Paula!! Meaning the size of my cock! God mum must you! Hugh's cock was equally as impressive as mine,snap my mother in law said laughing, let's go for a walk Hugh said and off we went,Paula and liz walked infront of us and Hugh remarked about their bums saying you can tell they're mother and daughter! Paula's is a bit firmer that's all! Yeah your right I said,hairy pussy like her mother too! She a good fuck? I couldn't believe my father in law was asking how good a fuck his daughter was! Yeah pretty good Hugh, liz likes it up her arsehole! When we stopped for a break I could see Hugh looking at Paula's naked body, we continued on our walk,Paula needed a toilet stop and headed into some trees, I was amazed seeing liz playing with Hughs cock, don't mind us Hugh said,his cock was at full attention now and liz kneeled down infront of him and just like that they started fucking! This made my cock hard when all of a sudden Paula reappeared going crazy! What the hell are you doing? Sorry dear we couldn't wait any longer! And you she said to me! What is going through your head? She was put off by her mothers moaning and even more so when liz started to give Hugh a blowjob! Liz looked at me with Hugh's cock in her mouth! I can't look Paula said again shouting at me for playing with my cock! Are you going to do something with that or do I have to liz said! Come here she said,I did as I was told even though my wife was angrily telling me not to,liz felt my cock then licked it with her tongue,both me and Hugh were pleasured by liz's mouth, fuck me hun she said to Hugh,I didn't know what to do until liz told me to stand infront of her face,she took us both and I just made a face looking at Paula, I want you to fuck me liz said to me,I couldn't wait and quickly took Hugh's place! Her pussy feel like Paula's Hugh asked me? Definitely I answered,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some years ago my wife and I got into the nude thing and found a few neighbors already involved. I even ran into an old school chum at one event some 20 years after graduation. (small world, eh?) One of these days I will find a story where the parents are secretly nudists, and so are the kids, after being left to discover it on their own while the folks are away. The big reveal would be the older generation figuring out that the kids have no tan lines!

Starrman14Starrman143 months ago

My wife & I enjoy nudism and have been to nude resorts and beaches. We have not told our kinds or any relatives. I guess were chicken and have no guts. Maybe someday we will see family members at a nudist resort which will up us to talk with family about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Many years ago the wife daughters and myself. went to visit some friends , we knocked on the door and one of their daughters opened the door wide and to our surprise the whole family was nude, wow, wow they invited us to stay and explained they were nudists , we had a great visit . In the weeks that followed we to joined the nudist life style. WE Have NO REGRETS. Our adult children have continued the lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous