All Comments on 'Jess Makes Another Porno'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aurora was really nice too

I hope Jess and Adrian date some of the time -- I don't know about them making any more movies together -- and that Jess and Aurora become friends. I could see Jess and Aurora doing FF scenes together because I suspect the audience will find real chemistry with them and want to see them again. Aurora's caring and skill really ramped up Jess's on-camera desirability and Adrian knows it. Hope Aurora gets a huge pay boost if she and Jess do scenes together, and Jess gets paid like a superstar.

carmel12carmel12over 7 years ago
good start

This seems like a good start to a series with Jess, Adrian, and Aurora. If you have the inspiration many would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope for more

I hope you'll keep on writing about Jess and her Porno Star Career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gangbang time

Love this story but it needs a twist. Don't get too schmaltzy. Adrian's the boss, she is falling in love, but that is his angle for getting Jess to do more hardcore. 'If you love me you'll fuck these 3 guys' etc. Would love to see her torn between Adrain and doing what he wants her to do, so how about he sweet talks her into some triple penetration?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Really hope Adrian and Jess keep dating; also enjoyed the threesome between Aurora, Jess, and Adrian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this continuation - especially the date part. Their chemistry will definitely follow them off screen. I hope you’ll write another chapter at some point. :)

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I’d like to see her parents and family find out from the internet. Then see the family ructions as the little slut loses everything, family, home and sel respect as her world finds out about her, instead of this teenage fantasy bullshit.

Glorifying porn and teenage girls, you do know young lives are ruined doing this shit. Lots of suicides, think on that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, I'm looking forward to reading more of these. Very relatable characters

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'd like to see Kristy intreid, go with Jess, get completely turned on and shyly give it a go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
362 Followers
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...