All Comments on 'Mine'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mdalexandermdalexanderalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

I thought the story was awesome! I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
could have been better

why did you have her pass out during the best parts?

sunniisunniiabout 17 years ago
Hmm Hmm Hm

That Mother Fucker is UP to something!!!!!!

theUsualtheUsualover 14 years ago
Great beginning!!

It definitely drew me in. I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting...

story.

Couple things. I could be wrong, however I don't think a woman would be worried about her appearance after being attacked and almost raped. Neither do I think she would have cared that Mr. Daniels was attractive.

I am intrigued however and am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well. .

Now a pro writer and this is old, old. It did strike me as well, see below com, that she would not be thinking looks She stares at his eyes, face and hands and is forever checking out. Trust is zero. I have rescued sits like this. You are right tho that despite the hassle she would just want home. Strangely she might voice complaints about home as she seeks safe peace. It's very likely she heads for her room after a bit more checking out. Not sure she would have opened up at all, at this stage. Quite a start, but given the developing tale, the guy is a bit creepy. Watching his own back he most likely as a plain joe would have offered her taxi fare. Anyway if u see this hope it's useful comment.

sikalicious1sikalicious1over 12 years ago

So, homegirl is almost raped and she is already checking out the dude driving her home??? Ok, then.

whoredinarygirlxxwhoredinarygirlxxalmost 10 years ago
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

She scrambles away from a rapist and Tamara is asking about the fucking rent????? I have no words. Great job on this! I believe you meant Shirley Temple...

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronover 9 years ago
Lol....

Shirley temple was NOT on What's Happening lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous