All Comments on 'Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 02'

by GoldenSneer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Break racist bitch Tracy by having Marco and his buddies do her

Marco and black buddies can do her holes and spank her rear harder while she acted her allegiance to be their butch forever. Tracy will be given to a black mistress who will discipline her to be a proper lady at all times, neglecting college work to do theirs and go from A to C student. Plus trained to pay respectful homage to black women by catering to every need demanded. Get breasts ringed and a Brazilian to please her betters of both black men and women. Bella will be the dominant one with Shelly in all threesomes and her mistress.

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Another Good Chapter

You sure had a good way of picking up where you left off from the first chapter. I'm really looking forward to how Shelly's boyfriend is going to react when he finds out she's fucking a black guy.. not just any black guy but the one he hates the most.. Can't wait for Chapter 3 and if you don't mind, please send me a private message when you post it, okay..?

GoldenSneerGoldenSneerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

Chapter 3 should be done in about a week. I'm also writing a side/backstory about Marco and Bella and how they met, so I might post that after chapter 3. Tell me what you guys think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

When is next chapter?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
The story was okay, but...

...The comments are what are really amusing to read. Sooooo much racial hatred and insecurity, it's hilarious. It's a bit like listening to that kid in school who's always getting picked on fantasizing about "that one day" when he'll get his revenge. All these pathetic twits need is to toss in an evil laugh and an "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" to really drive home the point.

The story is decent and the sex is hot, but as I mentioned it's the comments that really make this entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous