All Comments on 'The Minister Ch. 05'

by TheStarryEyedDreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Like your writing.

This story is entertaining but Ivy is not sympathetic to me.

She is a stupid bitch that makes slutty decisions and fucks over herself and Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

I like the story. Needs some editing. But most of all if he is a minister then he can marry. If he is a Catholic Priest, he cannot be with this lady. It is either minister or priest. Please clear this up in your next chapter. Also put a heart in Ivy. You are showing her so unfeeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Priest or Minister?

I'm confused too. Ivy went to confession in Derek's church, indicating Derek is a priest, but he identifies himself as a minister. Ivy has become an ignorant, heartless bitch. I'm not sure where this goes to save the story.

TheStarryEyedDreamerTheStarryEyedDreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
Do y'all want more?

Hi guys,

I'm finding some lack of motivation in writing this story and though I will probably keep slowly writing, it would be good to see some enthusiasm from the readers. If you guys want more let me know and I can probably get the next chapter out soon, otherwise it'll just keep meandering along and come out some time in the next few months or so. So if you want more LEAVE ME A MESSAGE HERE IN THE COMMENTS and I'll get the next chapter out sooner.

Thanks,

TheStarryEyedDreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!!! I fell in love with this whole plot during the first chapter and I really want to know the ending!!! you're a very talented writer and I know that if you decide to finish this story, I will be content with any ending you choose

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you will continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous