All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 01'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Looking forward to your submissive sequel(s).

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

This has possibilities but needs tidying up a little. The details of plot are not very believable unfortunately.

KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
cant wait for more!

this is so hot! its starting out great, i cannot wait for more! i hope the cuck gets dominated and humiliated and has to suck his wifes toes as Brian fucks her better than he ever could. its going to be so hot reading about cucky's emasculation and embarrassment. that little pp is going to get so hard. just wait util brian spanks his little tushy in front of her for being naughty at work

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Yes

Truly sexy, one can but only dream of such a sexy wife, More Please, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

Why would you, but we know you sad little men are tooo weak when it comes to your women. I think a lot of authors of this type of story are the marriage breakers trying to get more folks to play their sick games, as they do not have what it takes to have a committment. You know why they can't get their own women because it is them that are weak. And the wives they seduce are equally weak, and when then the husbands walks away, they will left on their own as the marriage breaker will have achieved what he set out to do, but then dump the wife.

Just another sad tale, I won't be bothering with the follow ups.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just starting this series

It's well-written and hot, and we haven't even got to any serious action, yet!

I hope the previous poster, JJ, stopped reading any further, as he said he would, before his head exploded. Like a lot of commenters in this section, anything he can't wrap his head around automatically leads him to ascribe characteristics and motives to the authors or their fans, or to demean them as less human.

He is like those who objected to gay marriage, because even the existence of married gays would hurt their marriages. Guess what, JJ? Numerous courts threw out that reasoning. Why? Because there is no evidence that legally bound gay couples with children hurt our society. All they do is create more loving families.

There are many ways to love and be loved, JJ, just like the couple in this story, and you are the one who is sad, needing to put unnecessary restrictions on human behaviors which cannot hurt you. Go back to your basement and make some more lawn signs for Trump.

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
cuckold

Another sad littlman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i like cuckolding

but i would have killed the boss. and the bitch was totally out of line.

cashcrunchcashcrunchabout 7 years ago
Very arousing

The start of a sexy series no doubt

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
lovely Great

cant wait to read the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think its important to be able to tell the difference between erotic fantasy, and reality, for one's own sanity. I therefore appreciate this story for what it is and i thank the author for sharing it.

Thanks again, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How old are their kids? We don't know how many they have nor their ages (kids and parents). Since there are many more chapters to read I am hoping that their lives are not going to be destroyed and that there is some reasonable time limit to their blackmail. I am also hoping that there will be an ending to this story and not left with an unfinished storyline. I like cuckold stories that humiliate the wife and/or husband and activities that really degrade them; I also prefer stories like this that end with the husband and wife finding out that they are stronger together and have the rest of their lives (kids and future grandchildren) with the sordid period of time behind them.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 1 year ago

This is sounding like a very erotic fantasy so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Great beginning of a wonderfully decadent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a big fan of story's that fuck with someone's work and home life where kids are involved. I would have dared Mr CEO to fire me, then sued him when he did.

CuckRick1952CuckRick195210 months ago

Great story can't wait for the next chapter!

CuckRick

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

With a few secret recordings this guy could sue his boss's company and the boss personally and walk away with a fortune

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous