All Comments on 'Star Wars: Return to Trigalis'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whew!

Longtime fan of your work across multiple sites. On a whim I decided to check on your profile, and behold, a sequel to Transformations posted today! What are the odds? Obviously things are just getting started with this story but it's good to see that your particular style and talent has not vanished forever. The introduction kind of implies that the story is headed back to Imperial space, but I'm personally hoping that all the girls fall into Zoloz hands once and for all. Maybe Tahiri gets free and delivers them all back there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

It's been a few and I have missed your writings. Thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been a while!

Good to have you back!

Good story to mark your return too. Plenty of places you could take this one from here. Intrigued to see what you decide on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

You are one of my favorite writers across all forms of media and my favorite for erotica. Can't wait for more!

petmyheadpetmyheadover 7 years ago
So excited!

I'm absolutely in love with your writing. No one else can create strong and submissive characters as well as you, and the sheer heat of the situations you put your characters in blows me away. I enjoyed every part of this first chapter and couldn't be more excited to see what happens to Stormie and Ta'tan'ia next.

I'm so glad that you're posting more writing and hope you'll continue posting more in the future!

blackswordblackswordover 7 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
1106 Followers
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.