All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Interesting contact

I see holes in this contract regarding how far ! Master is allowed to go in the forced feminization of the husband. There is no !mention of drugs, hypnotherapy, or hormones HRT or SRS. The safety of the slave would not be compromised if the Master wanted to do this to slave and slut...so the slave van not use a safe word or gesters and would be forced to comply after the two month period. The same goes for Slut regarding surgical or body modifications. Negotiated limits and hard limits are not placed on the Master at all in the use of slave and Slut. As long as they are physically not permanently harmed as the Master defines harm he can do anything and they have to comply. Safe words and gesters should always be in effect for the safty and well being of the slave and Slut. All scenes and interactions should always be negotiated for everyone's safty, health and well being. These are just a few examples of the flaws in this contractt.

To the story itself very good so far looking forward to the follow-up chapters. This !marriage is over and the lives destroyed but it gets the point across. I feel sorry for the kids as they are the real casualties in the situation. So ok this is just my take on all this. 5* so far.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Wow

IT got real fast... I'll dream on this thank you and more please, much more please, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
geez

Too damn long. . .reading the contract was as painful as buying a car. You lost me at that point and I'll not be back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
leave it

take it or leave it? leave it. what a dumb shit brian is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb

Do u want to go through with this? We really don't have a choice". What??? Just say no, asshole!

betathingbetathingalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

It is amazing that readers come to a story clearly identified as a cuckold story and then deride the character of the participants. If ignorance is bliss, then there are some very happy readers.

one of the happy people is me. two chapters in and I am hooked, addicted, and impelled to continue.

the contract is interesting. the 'poor' (fortunate) fellow does give up many rights, pleasure is sometimes painful. the loss of a safeword may bother some, however submission to a person that you trust, in spite of the politically correct world in which we attempt to find acceptance, is not necessary. perhaps it is an edge.

the contract is excellent. I note the gap in the extremity between her and him. yes, he has agreed to crushing humiliation, body modification, and potential economic ruin. there is the element of trust involved that the children will be safe and provided for by compliance to the contract. That is sufficient.

Oh, and it is presented as a work of fiction.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I love the idea of this story

However I fear the husband will soon find himself needing his masters cock and cum in his mouth or ass and Master will be to busy fucking the women. Makes me cry for hubby, knowing he will worship something he does not get

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good effort

Oh god it’s good to find another good cuckold/hotwife training story. They are so few and far between.

Well done I look forward to reading the rest

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

This was actually really boring. A bunch of contract reading. Little to none of any sexual action

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

“…to extreme humiliation, degradation and debasement for my pleasure,”

The number of times some variation of this phrase was spoken and written by Brian would have been enough for me to excuse myself from this conversation. What does this phrase mean to Brian? They have asked not NEARLY enough questions of this man about his kinks, his identity/mindset as a Master and, frankly, his character. That he is attractive, dominant and a CEO is insufficient information to determine his worthiness for them signing their lives over.

FirstwithU’s comments on the gaps in the contracts (e.g., on body modifications, hormones, etc.) were eye opening as I considered none of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous