All Comments on 'The Nurse of His Dreams'

by SimonTheDane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Very original! 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Superficial and rushed. I can feel no emotion from any of them and thus no reason to care about the characters. The sexual scenes were perfunctory. This seems to be an outline for a longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I disagree

with a previous commenter. Unoriginal and total rubbish, I doubt if any man would allow this type of disloyalty and humiliation from a wife let alone one where the marriage is 2 months old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Wendy and Jane should punish him in the next chapter. He'll love it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

A good fantasy story, and well written. I like the way you build in erotic writing to the story. Maybe the sex could be a bit more explicit and erotic rather than just "she had massaged his prostate..."

Ignore the pathetic, sad sicko who writes more or less the same negative comment on every story.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
Never gets to grips

A very slight story. Disappointing

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeabout 1 year ago

Kinna a limp ending. Seems like u just wanted to be done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband divorces wife. The end.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

In this story you can see nothing positive except idiotic contracts! The husband is an idiot who falls for the nurse at first sight and the wife is a whore! So what's left? Divorce! And a big chunk of money to pay to her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous