All Comments on 'Sharing Feet Turns into Cuckold?'

by midwestfeet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved both of your stories. Legs, feet, and toes and sex are what I love. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I loved the foot massage part, but of course you cant just have that without also having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another cuck story The cuck is an idiot now she has experienced bigger cocks than his, end of normal loving wife relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Enjoyed the story very much. Great wank material. Especially like the pantyhose aspect and the part about tearing a hole in the crotch instead of removing them. I enjoy doing this as often as I can and pantyhose are a seperate fetish for me in addition to the cuckold theme.

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 7 years ago
more please

Great stories. Hope you have more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This has got to be fake.

In what rational sense would any husband let their wife get fucked by which dies that you never met and even go so far as to let one of them get raped..

If this is 100% true then you and your wife deserve cancer - good luck taking care of someone else's kid if that is what it came to (because the husband allowed the wife to get raped).

On other hand - the feet scenes were very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous