All Comments on 'My Vietnamese Secretary'

by Mnhb

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
migranemigraneover 7 years ago
Wasted

Four wasted pages and he has not penetrated her as yet. Please stop wasting people's time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a cocktease. You should have put this under romance, not erotic couplings. There were no couplings, let alone erotic ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

When we cut straight to the slit and thrust we miss so much.

Don't be put off by those who expect a quick fuck. That's not erotic unless you're 12 years old.

The story was erotic, pure and simple. And all the better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed the build up of the story and thought of someone in my office building I could picture this happening with. I hope there will be a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice romantic story

Many Vietnamese women are beautiful and seductive. Catching foreign businessman is goal for quite a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
literotica is erotic literature

for those who want a quick fuck, go to xvideos. you want to read a story, some here

MnhbMnhbover 7 years agoAuthor
To each his own

I'm going to ignore the negative comments (since they were anticipated) and state that I completely agree with the one that says literotica is erotic literature. I may not be very good at writing literature but I think I understand erotica. It gives me pleasure to write the way I do because I want to provide reading material to 4 out of 6 people that may perhaps enjoy what I write. Thank you 4/6.

MnhbMnhbover 7 years agoAuthor

...and yeas, there will be a Part deaux

MnhbMnhbover 7 years agoAuthor
There will be a Part Deux

Part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!

I loved it and the story before the great sex. I was in this part of the world and it reminded me of my time in the Corps with a beautiful Thai woman by the name of "Pen"....yes part two please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disrobing

The removal of clothing as described by the author might be the best I have ever read. It was very erotic and I slowed my reading speed to savor every second of the description. Thank you very much, Bnhb, for such a wonderful beginning.

MnhbMnhbover 7 years agoAuthor
Part II is out

Thanks for the wonderful comments on the first part of the story. They really encouraged me to write more. I'm still living in Vietnam and the experience is one of the best I've had in life so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Beautiful. Where is the main character from? India? Europe? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I have a few Vietnamese colleagues and yes, I'd like to do exactly the same to them as well...extremely sexy story, very much looking forward to the next part(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMnhb@Mnhb
381 Followers
French expatriate working in Asia, primarily India and Vietnam, with an ache for sexual adventure and in constant search of love.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES