All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 07'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Welcome back !!!!! Best story around.Hope there's lots more to follow. Keep it hot and keep it risky.Maybe in their homes while husband downstairs? (Aidan and Amanda my fave lol )

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Loved the Chapter of 4 Moms 4 Aidan if things continue they will all be caught. They better hope he goes to College soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally you are back

but you gave us only two pages. I really hope you can write more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geez, I thought we were done with this piece of shit

But yet here you are again. Here's hoping one of the husbands catches this morally void asshole in the act and cuts his cock off, Lorena Bobbit-style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good to have you back

Please dont keep us waiting so long again and ignore the assholes that hate, yours are some of the best stories on the site. A touch of impregnation would be amazing soon!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Story is slowly headed in a good direction in terms of drama

First of all I want to concede from the start hetup is VERY skilled at writing heated taboo , carnal encounters where the luscious milfs reluctantly but then completely surrender to Aidan ' s charms. That's the MAIN thing that must be in place. Excellent! next step , however, is introducing " complications " to Aidan's serial rondez-vous' . Here the dad almost discovered his secret.

I would love to see more close calls and cover-ups mixed in with the epic heated encounters. The sheer logistics of keeping 4 milfs satisfied must be very draining even to someone as gifted as Aidan. The massive texts and sexy Snapchat accounts to juggle in addition to physical demands demand full attention. Mistakes will happen, frantic corrections occur. Disasters narrowly averted. Jealousies to pacify.

Don't stop the action but make Aidan rise to multiple challenges that would naturally stem from attending to his harem. Thank to hetup for past installments and good luck with future ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep, Aidan is a douche, . . .

. . .but this is still the best story around! Great to see it continue, and I hope to see threesomes, maybe the sisters of his friends get involved (unless there is an age issue). Like the focus on dominating the women, making them admit they can't resist him. Again, great to see this back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As much as I hate cheaters any teen in his position would be doing the same thing if possible. It's the four married mothers in great marriages fucking their sons friend. They the the fucked up part, it's very taboo and most would say how disgusting it is to fuck a young girl / guy but the they have the stamina you don't anymore. Don't you think their hubbys waouls love to be in a very tight pussy, it goes both ways . Would like him to take all their asses and video them to further his dominance over them. It's a hot story and would love them to come a little quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Ignore negative comments. Your stories getting hotter. Eager to read ur next one. Please continue on the bad teacher as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I think you should have an alternate ending when you get to it. Where he gets caught and the four husbands chop his dick and balls off in front of the four wives he's been fucking! Also maybe he can impregnate one or more of the women. Yeah, it's every guy's fantasy to be in a similar situation. Thanks for some good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What kind of fucked up father would actually look in on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what's your problem

why is there some fucked up comments in here. if you don't like the story; you might as well not even come to this site. go and read baby stories.

Great job hetup. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the detractors

Wonder why the easily offended are here. I hope your long layoff means quick chapters, like at the beginning of the series. Keep them coming!

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309over 3 years ago

These are good stories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible grammar, inconsistent tenses, and poor grasp of past and present participle usage. Also cardboard cutout characters without a single redeeming or interesting quality to them. The literary equivalent of poorly written, poorly shot gonzo porn, with past their prime actresses and geriatric male talent. No passion, no depth, no intensity. Tab a into slot b with more adjectives. Disappointing. My vibe has more personality than the characters in this story. Tolerable descriptions, despite inconsistent tenses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous