All Comments on 'Nikki Ch. 02: Twin Sister Kristal 01'

by RONIN1869

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
oldpervSColdpervSCover 7 years ago
Is it Nikki or is it Krystal?

Great story! Great fantasy! I really believe all women have this "other" side to them that they want to unlock, but our puritan values won't let them. Have been fortunate enough in my lifetime to have had a GF who could do this. Best times of our lives. Can't wait for next chapter? Maybe a little role reversal???

RONIN1869RONIN1869over 7 years agoAuthor
@ oldpervSC Glad you liked the story...

...it's based on a GF I had in college who was very accommodating. She had this side of her that was very nasty, which I took advantage of maybe once too often. That's when she had to ask if it was the dirty talking, the lingerie, the FMPs or her I was attracted to. I had to tell her it was the whole package. We got over that speed "bump" by doing literally this. She'd pretend to be her doppelgänger when it suited her mood. Though there was more than one occasion when her good girl act would veer into the dirty side during the act. Sometimes that was the most fun. I miss that girl. She was the one that got away. Also have you read Chapter 3? It's told from Kristal's point of view and fills in the gaps (holes) in Chapter 2.

...

https://www.literotica.com/s/nikki-ch-03-twin-sister-kristal-02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous