All Comments on 'She Surprises Her Husband'

by Rich5Spot

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid racist shit

Post in IR, motherfucker. Swingerjoe is the only one here that likes racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHETHER YOU WANTED IT OR NOT

you got the brass ring, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haven't you figured out Swingerjoe yet anon ?

It's called being an attention whore , he's a textbook case really .

He's obviously got some serious problems , maybe he didn't get enough attention as a child and now desperately inserts himself into any situation to get it.

He should be pitied .

Just ignoring him would cut his "reward" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1. Engage brain

2. Outline Story

3. Read outline

4. Puke

5. Scrap Outline

6. Give up writing

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
In the wrong category...Why?

In the wrong category...Why? Some examples: 1 - "I used to wear Mom's pantyhose and jam into her 2 inch high heels"...2 - "I loved forced feminization"...3 - "I dabbled with a professional dominatrix"...4 - "I found Mistress that advertised forced feminization"...5 - "Had she put a guy in front of me and told me to suck, I would have sucked it. She then strap on fucked me"...so a deserved 1* (where are the negative ratings when we heed them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think you should reconsider.

Your highest LW rated story is a 3.86. Your highest rated story is in the Fetish category, where this story also belongs. Have you ever considered sticking with what you do best?

Also had a humorous thought while reading your bio. We've all heard of a New York City minute. You bio made me think of the analogous term, a New York City marriage. I suspect they both have the same time span.

Good luck with your future writing, and your marriage.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
You know there is a cross dressing category...

Erotic tales of gender bending fun.

Gave it up around the second paragraph as it's obviously descending into the toilet.

Wrong category 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes.

This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who?????

Who, or what, the hell is a swingerjoe??

Seriously, never heard of this one. And I agree 100% this crap needs to be in IR or the toilet, which to me are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anonymous "Who."

Swingerjoe is the user name of an asshole who likes racist stories, as long as they're about really whorish women who love BBC's. He didn't come to defend this one, which is very strange. He's usually on all the racist stories, talking about how they really aren't racist and why the whores aren't really whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely

The kind of story only Swinger Joe could love. His wife probably goes for all the BBC's at those swinging parties he brags about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only idiotic and cheap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really? A husband who doesn't worry about his wife's safety?

"I could only hope that he was just a dominant man and not a sick twisted criminal"

No, you could do something about it and not take the chance that this stranger would hurt your wife. And how big a moron do you have to be to let this jerk film your wife and post it on-line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stuff!

part 2 please!

Rich5SpotRich5Spotabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

You have inspired me to write another. If you leave vile inane comments, who cares. Put your user ID and I will pay attention. I will be keeping my dick attached Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Show and Tell - how not to do it

Way to much telling and not enough showing through action. Also too much pre-story - autobiographies are great for famous people but not so much for erotica. First two pages could be distilled to, "I was a horn dog with lots of perversions."

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Thanks for posting, and for allowing scores and comments

Pretty decent as a stroke story. Pretty Cliché, unlikeable due to wimp hubby ruled by his fetish, and wife ruled by her cunt. In her defense, when they married he probably seemed normal, and that is what she thought. So it was sort of fraud on his part.

No Lit here, but some erotic content for the cuck fetish folks. The Lit part is in exploring the nuance of the cuckolding fetish, and almost no one on Literotica does that, it is mostly cliché sexual arc to the story, then either BTB or SAAC (Suffer at all Costs.)

There is such a thing as an asymmetric relationship with love and consideration, but it is tough to write about.

Thanks again, I hope you keep writing LW stories, I just hope you will put your talents toward exploring the relationship side a bit more. There is plenty of cuck fetish strokers posting here already, and the genre is like men's room crack-writing limerick. Diverting enough, but below what you could be writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did a sixth-grader write this?

Had to be a sixth-grader. My seventh-grader would have proof read it before letting anyone else see it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This

This fucked up racist price of shit doesn't belong in LW. Neither does the sick dog Spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DIDN'T READ MORE THAN THE FIRST AND LAST CHAPTERS....

And knew that this was a piece of faggot bullshit. These cuckold husbands are really just homosexuals in denial. It only takes a bit of time before they are sucking the cum directly out of some other guy instead of using the woman he claims to love as a surrogate cum dump.

I cannot fully express the contempt I have for these pathetic excuses of manhood. The horrible thing is that I do think that there are, in reality, guys like this out there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband is a spineless cuck, wife is too stupid to realise what will happen to video.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous