All Comments on 'Cheating Spouse Ch. 02'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so it's a "deal with it you worlthess cuck you should be HAPPY to be one" or "loose everything and she'll still be happy" ?

fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More creampie lapping

This didn't express love of the wife as much... got eat the other guys nut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've but one question:

These candy factories you speak of, that let you eat all the candy you want, where might I be finding one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if this is actually true

then I truly feel sorry for you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Boy boy boy

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
... usually i say to each their own

in your case im disgusted. a college friends wife tried this shit. we installed spyware on laptop and phones. also cameras in every room in the house .his attorney advise against this and to just lose half what he. built over 16 yrs. he presented this at a settlement conference she thought he was bluffing till her parents who were uptight fakes were presented this and called her asap . her lawyer said both of us would go to jail. she signed that minute when he stated so fucking what everyone will know shes a whore . 6 months later the files were sent out to business partners neighbors etc she left the area resigned from her job. both kids only see her when forced. you either do this type of thing or refrain from calling yourself a man. you married a mentally ill sociopath . even losing half is better than the disgusting existence you have. assuming this is true. and to the female you exist with, you are scum i hope you are barren

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've described me, with this difference....

The best resolution of the situation that the cheating wife and new cuckold husband find themselves in, one that often occurs, is when she agrees to allow the cuckold to watch while she is fucked by her lover. He is not allowed to interfere, only to watch as she pleasures her lover, and takes the pleasures of his larger, hard cock. She brings her lover to their home, to their bed; or, most humiliating of all, she brings her cuckold to her lover's home, into his territory. Regardless of location, the cuckold must know his place and be naked while watching his spouse and her lover copulate. If he's like me, soon she will command him to lick her clit while her lover's cock thrusts into her pussy, and he'll obey, eager to add to her pleasurable sensations and enhance her enjoyment of her lover's stiff, thrusting cock. If not by demand, then on his own, he will soon feel the urge to give pleasure to her lover, as well as her, and he'll lick his wife's lover's cock along with her pussy. Soon, his wife will realize how exciting it is to watch her cuckold to surrender the last of his dignity to her lover by performing fellatio on him; both prior to them fucking, by fluffing her lover; and after, by cleaning his cock of their combined juices. The cuckold husband will also quickly learn the humbling pleasures of cleaning his wife's pussy after her lover has ejaculated his spunk deep inside; licking her until on evidence of her unfaithfulness remains.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
I have a problem with the happy cuckold concept

CuckoldGuy,

I appreciate the lengths you have gone to to delineate the issues and questions involved with the cuckold relationship and credit to you for this. The major issue I have with this entire concept is the inherent imbalance of power involved between the two original partners. To involve a third person (either male or female) into the couple relationship is triggered by the deep dissatisfaction of one of the couple (in most cuckold relations this is invariably the women). For her to actually consider cuckolding her husband/significant other requires a pretext - that she is unhappy in what her partner brings to the bedroom. There is an often unstated assumption that her husband/significant other is unable to consider or is incapable of trying new things in the bedroom to improve his own love making skills. In most of the cuckold tales in LWs, there is often no indication that the woman has even raised the problem of her perception of poor bedroom skills with the person she is supposed to love. So it falls that the man is often blindsided by her cheating with "superior" lovers behind his back, or alternatively she informs her partner that she is intending to openly replace him in the bedroom and he either accepts it or leaves. In this second case, she usually backs up her ultimatum by threatening her partner with a financially devastating divorce leaving him penniless and lonely. If children are involved they are often used as weapons of coercion to persuade the partner to roll over. Maybe the male partner, if lucky, will be granted the opportunity to witness firsthand the two cuckolders consumate the act of betrayal. The desires and preferences of the females's chosen "bull" now dominate the new relationship dynamic. The original male partner's lowly status is reinforced through acts of emotional and physical humiliation. More often, his enforced feminization is further affirmation of his acceptance of his new role as a lesser person. Of course it helps if the male partner's personality is underlied with a need for submission. It strikes me that for the cuckold experience to work in any manner, it seems crucial to complete crush the male partner's self-worth to enforce strict compliance. To agree to abide by such rules is masochistic in the extreme. The cuckolding pair often exercise sadistic behaviour towards him through both words and actions to emphasise their superiority over the unfortunate individual. Again if there are children involved and/or if the poor sod still harbours feelings of love and affection for his female partner, he may feel as if painted into a corner with no real alternative.

Please consider my comments above. Do any of my points above even remotely suggest the acts of a truly loving partnership where both original partners are equally invested in the relationship with an aim of mutual longterm satisfaction? If a cuckolding woman is somehow seen as a legitimate "loving wive" then the definition of loving wife is a perverted distortion. In reality it is nothing more that the use of emotional blackmail aimed at dehumanising the male partner for the selfish purposes of sexual fulfilment. End of rant. Sorry, but I have major issues with using force and coercion in relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That author isnt only weak he is a weak idiot!!

Maybe your lechery is your problem! Try for one time to think with your brain and not with your cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another way out

This is how I handled this situation with my first two wives. When I caught them cheating on me,lo and behold, they both disappeared. I filed police reports on both incidents,and the police were understandably suspicious. With no bodies or evidence, not much that they could do. I got to keep both my money and my kids!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Many

Many men desire a cuckold relationship. What a load of bullshit. You have to be mentally ill or developmentally damaged to even think about being a cuckold. Then you have to find a woman as damaged as you are to marry. Then you two damaged and damned humans have to find a brain dead human dick. A man so lost and hopeless that he has nothing to offer but his dick. Your bull(shit) is the third fuckedup member of your unholy trio. Three pathetic bottom feeders who live in the dark basement of normal human experience. Yeah, being a cuckold is a life to aspire to. I'm surprised that many men are able to avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NO DAMN WAY

I know these are just stories(I quess they are) But there is no way,that a man would willing live with a women that's having sex with another man and then eat her guys cum out of her. Not in my wildiest nightmares does this happen IS THER?

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
I still don't see it . . .

 . . . but I'm not a hater like some of these assholes telling you what you are & what you're not after you show them a snapshot of your life. Let me tell you who these assholes and the loud farting they're doing in your direction actually are. They're the same insecure little boys that feared being accused of being gay. Hence, they tried to prove they weren't 'fags' by beating & berating other boys they thought might be. Whether they were, I don't know & I don't care.

I cannot judge you because I cannot see what's attractive about it. Yes, twice I have shared women many years ago, the two separated by about 4 years. The first time, she & I invited another man to live out the fantasy and it couldn't have gone better. There was no weirdness between him & me, they were good, she & I were even better until he pissed her off & they fought. That ended that, but that's what we wanted back then. We weren't married & agreed that if we married we wanted exclusivity. Later, I was the single guy invited in by an older couple and it went well at first and a bit shaken by the end. Both were mutual, both times we were all equals, both times we adored her, and she loved it, both times we got rough with her, and she loved it even more, both times the guy & I were a team with the goal of pleasuring her, with the invited single man never forgetting his place, however. The invited man is never part of the relationship, never sees either them alone, does not take sides in anything, and if there's ever an issue he's uninvited immediately. That placed the relationship in a very protected place and nothing was more important under any circumstances. I didn't want to end it either time, but I promised to abide by the terms and that was my worst experience. I cannot see being humiliated open ended by both of them as any kind of love towards me and whatever gratification I receive knowing of her orgasmic heights just isn't worth the suffering & loss I feel watching her take away that which she swore an oath give me till one or both of us shuffled off this mortal coil and give it to a so called 'man'. (Real men know how to respect that which deserves respect.). We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do no matter what it costs us. I can't put you down for whatever made this arrangement acceptable to you because I can't see it, let alone judge it.That's the part that pisses me off, I should be able to comprehend. I can see what triggers it, but nothing granting acceptability. 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
loser

really....?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1072 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheating Spouse Previous Part