All Comments on 'Foot Fetish Fridays'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

HOT!!!!!!!

A J loves your feet !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are the hottest!

I would worship your feet through the gates of hell! I loved this post. 10 stars if I could!

mugs101mugs101over 7 years ago
Wow

That has to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time .That was awesome, great story line and your details were fantastic. Can't wait for another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Very nice progression. For AJ to get a nylon foot job had to be a great thrill.

toeskrtoeskrover 7 years ago
Master

I submit ;-)

Alphamon35Alphamon35over 7 years ago
5 stars

Another scorcher Britt. I love when an average guy gets a chance a the hottie. Keep up the great work. It gives us regular guys hope lol.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

If only there had been a Foot Fetish Friday at some of the office buildings I worked in years ago, The under-the-desk foot pampering of a pretty office girl has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. It was wonderful to read this type of story written from a woman's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Oh my lord, this must be one of the best stories out there! Excellent job on this story, I would've made this into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talent abounds!

Britt is not only an exceptional talent and writer, but an exceptional individual as well! To say any more puts me a state of arousal! I love this woman!

A. (Foot writer!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wooowwwww!!

One of the best stories I've read here at Literotica, and love it when you wrote in white go go boots into the story. Thank you Britt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Like a snake staring up at the ceiling" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I loved it. Blew a nice load of jizz on my sister's toes after reading this

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Five stars

A sweet story! AJ had a great teacher. Still some glitches. Would be glad to act as your editor if you'd like.

Bigdaddy47Bigdaddy47over 6 years ago
Foot fetish

Oh my god Britt! I have a huge foot fetish and your story had me cumming just as much as poor AJ , and the thought of you being a younger woman is another fetish of mine I’m about 15 years older than you and man I would love to have a session like that with you! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love suntan pantyhose.

I am obsessed with sheer pantyhose, I also miss giving mouth massages to pantyhose encased feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A foot in the door...

I see what you did there 😏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky guy...

I dream of having something like this happen to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic

Chapter 1

Such a kinky and naughty story, Brittni. So intense and vivid. I didn't expect you to catch AJ sniffing your shoe while jerking off LOL. You teased him real good, but also gave him the time of his life. You described your excitement about getting that job, and your attraction to AJ and his perverted acts, especially well. I especially liked how you jerked him off with your feet while he sniffed your shoe. No wonder he came all over. That was nice of you, giving him a chance. I wonder how will your date go. My favorite part was: "As AJ released my feet, I held them up myself. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, slid his tie off and when he was down to his black underwear, I noticed the front was covered in slimy white precum as they landed on top of the clothing pile. His cock was so hard and leaking profusely. It jetted up like a snake trying to look at the ceiling. After he sat down in the chair, I scooted forward to the edge of the table. I wrapped both feet around his sticky hard-on, trapping it inside my compressed arches.

As my feet slowly slid up and down on his manhood, AJ leaned back in his seat and groaned. I was getting turned on as well and fortunately he was leaking enough juice to fully lube up his uncircumcised cock. I would alternate between giving him a full blown footjob and using my toes to play with his foreskin by sliding it up over his cock head. I would also get creative and place his shaft in-between my first and second toe and stroke it like I was using tiny fingers. I sensed AJ was getting close. I teased and jerked his prick like the naughty boy he was.

I stopped and to the dismay of AJ, I decided to add a little spice to his big finish. Hopping off the table, I picked up one of my pumps while pulling my headband off.

"You like smelling women's shoes while you jerk off? Well, guess what? You are going to smell the inside of my used heel while you fuck my feet. And not just at the end, you are going to do it the entire time. You like musky feet, you are about to get a huge dose of it," I warned as I put the inside of my shoe up to his face.

With the toes of the heel pointing upward and hanging on his nose, I stretched the elastic headband around the shoe and his head until it was secured to the front of his face like a mask.

"There we go. With that pointy heel sticking out, you look just like a little rhino. A little rhino about to breed some sexy feet while he has to breathe in all my wear from the day," I tormented.

I got up on my knees on the table facing away from AJ. I put my feet together, pointed my toes and instructed him to put his slimy dick between my feet. Since my soles were facing upward, his cock would have to protrude from the top of my feet which were now facing downward because of my reversed position. AJ stood next to the table and followed my orders by sticking his cock where I wanted. He took hold of my ankles and began thrusting in and out. His breathing was labored and muffled from the inside of my pump.

As he worked up his speed, I continued to tease him, "Ah, there you go. Smell that? You are inhaling every bit of my foot aroma inside that shoe my dirty little rhino. Look at my piggies! Doesn't it make you want to shoot your load all over the place?"

AJ's grunts began to get louder and he was now fucking my feet furiously when I flipped my skirt up over my ass, "Look at my panties. You're an animal. Give me your seed. Do it now!"

The muffled grunts became one giant muffled scream as the first shot of cum flew from AJ's cock, went over my head and landed on the table. His next blast landed on my back and clothing, followed by the next several spurts coating the soles of my feet. When his cock finally stopped ejaculating his seed, he ripped off the shoe and flopped down on the seat, gasping for air."

Very hot. Keep up the great work. I'm so hard now. I'd like to kiss and suck on your toes LOL.

Hombre_AlemanHombre_Alemanabout 4 years ago
Thanks

There can’t be enough stories for us feet guys ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story. Some tickling wou;d be nice to red about.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this. Very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5117 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES