All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife, Maria - Sequel'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
I like It

Great tale. Of course the slut met another guy, cheated on him and was divorced again. Once a cunt whore cheater, always a cunt whore cheater. Great sequel.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
JPB is just your average...

Drunk, foreman sitting at the end of the table at the dive bar down the docks, oh he also has proven to have knowledge of 26 alphabets in the engilsh language.

Having Praised JPB, He writes just as he lives as a selfish bastard. ofcourse thats his choice & right which he is completely entitled too just as my remarks of his abilities.

Thanks jedd for writing a story that did not leave a nauseating taste in my mouth. its pretty descent of the way you wrote the story, hating a person only harms yourself, its just best to realise what's your priority & move on.

(k, now dont go pointing out the irony of what i just said to what i said about JPB, its sometimes important to call a spade a spade)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Hybrid Loving Wives : JPB + carvohi Proactive Graft ( from 7 habits book by Stephen Covey )

To me , this is a solid first effort to pick up the torch where FTDS left off. It's not as seamless as 'the best' of that aforementioned author , but definitely piqued my interest and then engaged me until the end.

JPB has a singular voice . Henry Miller with Midwestern twang is the best way I can describe his tone and it's tough to duplicate . Ohio , who takes a backseat to no LW author in terms of skills had mixed sucess extending one of Just Plain Bob's works. Carovhi has as good a resume by now as anyone to pick up where FTDS and Ohio left off.

Yet to me, this didn't work in terms of things getting settled with only feelings getting bruised. This is indeed the modern age of CSI labs, ubiquitous closed circuit security cameras so I see why carvohi didn't have the narrator go mad dog. The narrator took the high road and did the right things with only the beer mugs getting fractured. But there needed to be a moment , just a split second where something precious gets crushed and trampled underfoot.

These days going full-on BTB for the average man is as anachronistic as fixing bayonets to muskets and taking on ISIS. The system is ruthless if you wage a sustained semblance of war while dissolving a sundered marriage. You will end up doing ignominious hard time in the pokey with mouthbreathers for neighbors...err cellmates . Yet it's still possible to make a gesture of defiance before flowing with current.

That never happened. Credit overall to carvohi for fashioning a template worthy of contemplation and consideration. But to get full marks - he's going to have to have his narrators in these extensions inspired by JPB go 'just a little crazy' or they'll never survive ( in my memory ). I thank both JPB and carvohi for their hard work.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Definite Improvement

The original war a typical JPB wimp out, but he left it incomplete to avoid additional feedback. There's probably a dozen more stories he could use your help on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good continuation of JPB`s tale.

I really liked it.It was also nice to be given a little more insight into the character of the ever present ( in JPB`s stories) Pauline French !

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Gave it 4 stars because it was a pretty good story

And he is a nice guy. But there was no real emotion in his relationships, they felt more like roommates than husband and wife and considering how quickly he kept proposing, he felt desperate to marry.

And Maria made no sense, why was she crying all the time and still cheating? Don't tell me she was hypnotized or whatever, honestly, all she did was fucking cry about cheating...so why do it then?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
More

I love to see your stuff come up. Please sir, may I have some more?

p.s. What ever happened to Peter and Laura and Carroll and Autumn (Love in the Crosshairs)? I know! I'm a painter, and I have paintings I started twenty years ago that I just can't seem to finish and can't give up ona yet. Still!?

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I'll never get it

Why is it that some male writers seem to think that all women just loose their minds and become a giant walking vagina at the the sight of a huge penis. It's a man thing, not a woman thing.

Our IQ suddenly becomes comparable to a turnip and we just can't help becoming a slave to the huge penis. Ridiculous premise and idea. This is the other side of the degrading swinging/sharing stories. Women are regarded as hormonal idiots by both groups.

The original was typical JPB fare.of the, afore mentioned, type. The follow up completed the story, but it wasn't worth completing. There is no way to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Three stars for finishing a bad story with a, slightly better, conclusion.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Good Sequel

I enjoyed the realistic approach to dealing with a cheating wife. Well written, rational, and the protagonists actions made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comment To A Comment

How could one read the story and conclude carvohi thought "all women" lost their minds over a large penis. There were several women in the combined story and only two women who cheated at all and the latter clearly was written to have way bigger (sorry) issues than penis size.

Not a bad conclusion to JPB's story, IMHO.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Thanks Kimi1990

Nice to have a female perspective here. Good follow-up and enjoyable writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trite

Simplistic. Paint by numbers. Mechanical.

Boring.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HE MAY HAVE ONE IN THE LONG RUN

but sprinters get the ribbons, TK U MLJ LV NV

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
JPB has written some very good stories.

His writing is clean with very few errors. He also writes all types of LW stories from happy cucks to murdering, angry husbands. Certain fetishes of his are often on display, like cream pies and gang bangs. Women enamored with big cocks is yet another.

I am okay with JPB's endings. Reading this story left no doubt that Maria was history. Years earlier he dumped a girl when he caught her blowing another guy. It seemed obvious to me that he'd dump the big cock loving wife since he couldn't change the size of his cock, not that it would have mattered.

Jedd simply took us where the story had to go. The one thing that confused me is the bar room scene. He took the time to tell the guy he was on to him. He said his wife was trash and the young guy kept banging the wife. It seems like he would have also mentioned her husband's aggressive behavior in the bar and she would know that hubby knows she is still getting the big cock. Why was she surprised that hubby knew?

Kimi does not seem to realize the power of big cocks in Literotica. They rule. Women will give up family, careers, health, safety, security, dignity, and virginity for an operating, hard, extra large weiner. No sacrifice is too great. The men with those cocks rule. They are the alphas and the rest of us normal cocked guys are shamed into accepting it. We know when the wife finds a much bigger cock, she will have to have it. Who can blame her? That law is more consistent than gravity here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

every woman in this story (mom, all girlfriends, probably the new wife too) is a whore and every male (dad, rob, big cock coward) is a wimp. carCuck has a way to make his protagonist look like a pussy even if he dump the bitch in the end. don't know how he does it. must come natural to him.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Kimi, one other thing.

In Literotica, a huge cock will make a woman "loose", but it won't be her mind. That part will always shrink and usually disappear. Huge cocks are not to be trifled with!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I liked it

Kimmi has some very good points , but still I think this is my favorite Carvohi story to date.

This author is a favorite of many , but I've just never been enamored with his writing style. I'm sure that's more of a reflection on me than it is on him. For what it's worth Jedd , I never liked Stanley Kubrick films either , so you're in good company.

A person could have a wonderful LW writing career going behind JPB and giving finishes to his patented JPB finishes , or lack thereof.

JPB is one of my favorite , and least favorite writers in this genre . Sometimes it felt like he enjoyed his ability to make hundreds of thousands of readers blood pressures rise to red faced levels.

So , stereotypes aside , I really enjoyed this.

Nice to have you back Jedd

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
You are a very mean man, HDK

Take my one little typo, as you always do, and turn me into a laughing stock. You better never screw up, or I'm going to be all up in you. Thanks for the "Giant Cock Law," though. I had no idea. I've led a sheltered life.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is a good Sequel, with a better ending, but...

This is a good Sequel, with a better ending, but even being better showed a Maria being a woman without any conscience or suffering from DID (Dissociative identity disorder)...However he had suffered and even cried, but behaved as if he didn't care. I think he went too easy with her. And the young man was right: she went to him...He showed her the merchandise, but nothing more than that...Why get a small revenge on him? Wasn't it a better ending for her to work in a whore house, or in a stip joint, where she could have all she craved? So a good sequel, but not the ideal one...3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Liked it also

"Why didn't you make me stop?" - Yep, the same ol' song-and-dance, right along with "Why didn't you fight for us?" If she can't stop her self, if SHE can't fight for the marriage, they have no marriage!

BTW, what kind of a name is "Terri" for a man? Shouldn't it be "Terry"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Thank you for that, thirty years too late for me but, maybe someone else will read it and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

the part of the story where she said she would continue was the end.

A sad story.

In my life a number of friends divorced. In every single time it was the wife cheating.

Sadly usually with someone at her work.

Makes one wonder if all wives are capable of it, just dont get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you painted him as an indecisive wimp playing along way to long

always throw out the trash, the longer its in the house the more it stinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious!

You guys with the failed marriages and the penchant for revenge fantasies, you make me laugh. Claiming moral outrage at "slutty women's" behavior at a porno story site, now that's rich. I'm guessing you got what you deserved and your exes are better off without you. And six inches is probably an exaggeration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Worth the Time to Read This Story

I began to read this with the hope he had improved on the original but no same old formula and same old story. Who needs heartbreak stories? Certainly not us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big cocks may rule on Literotica, but in real life, probably not. Here's some indication.

The Best Selling dildo on Amazon is Naughty Cock, at 6.7" long, which is still a pretty hefty piece of meat. But here's the reassuring (at least for me!) data: insertable length is 5.3". I admit that surprised me, but I also admit I was influenced by Literotica's big cock fever. Since they can make whatever size cock the market wants, you would think the best seller would reflect whatever dildo users want most, in both plastic and real flesh. At least that's my interpretation, and I'm sticking to it.

This story is not really about a woman with BCF, but a man who falls in love before finding out the real character of the woman he is dating. Maria was not very ambitious, intellectual, nor honest. She was gifted with a great body and apparently decided that was all she really needed to succeed in life. Hard to believe that her shallow complacent dishonest character wasn't evident before they married, although it reads like Rob didn't really take much time to find out. And given Rob's track record with choosing women, he may want to double check on the parentage of the Jumbo's his wife is cranking out.

So JPB's plot was a caricature (aren't they all?), and Carvohi did a good job of fleshing it out and giving us one resolution of what JPB started. Thanks, it was a fun read.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
corollary to the big cock law

A corollary to the big cock law:

The wife always has some sort of magic vagina, this makes it irreplaceable even though there are billions of vaginas, even if she isn't letting hubby use hers.

Reading the JPB original you had to know that Rob wasn't the sort to be an accepting cuckold, far too much of a hard case for that.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
you can do a lot better

Sorry to say this but you are better then this.

Your old stores are so good. I really liked them,but now your "new work" is so bad.

I only wish you go back to your old writing

carvohicarvohiover 7 years agoAuthor
This is great!

Thanks for all the comments, good and not so good.

A note for Kim, HDK can be a little tough, but you haven't read tough till you've read a Harry from Va.. Kim check out HDKs page. Read "If I Fell.", then a few more.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Yawn.

The original story was boring and this story continued in that vein. I had hoped for an improvement, but in the in end, it's just another BTB tale with nothing to done to distinguish it from all the others. I'm not really disappointed, since my expectations going in were low, but I do regret spending the time on it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Another 5* story from you.

Which brought a satisfying end to the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Hopefully Carvohi can finish off one of the mist intriguing unfinished stories ever,

The late Castlestones' Sophia?

Now that would be something to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice work

A good finish to the story.

He didn't BTB, but neither did he accept her cheating. Nor did he blame himself for her choices. He let the usurper know he was made, but didn't get violent. And he didn't wail in anguish, even though it hurt.

In short, although fictional, a man for many of us to aspire to be.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
You brought JPB back to reality

You made Rob a normal nice guy and gave him a smooth path to freedom. JPB always leaves wondering how outrageous the continuation would be...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
I overheard this conversation at work between female co-workers:-

"Are you still dating that millionaire?"

"Oh, you mean that dishy chap with the Bentley? No."

"Oh! Why not?"

"Well, you know he was really nice, good looking, very pleasant personality?"

"Yeah. That one."

"No, I dumped him."

"Why?"

"His cock wasn't big enough."

"Oh. I don't blame you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Classic LW Comment by HDK

I gave you 4 stars for this story. I think JPB is up there with HDK for one of the best writers in the LW category. That said, I don't think I read this story by JPB. He was prolific but writing as often as he did, he wrote some bad stories and this was one. JPB and HDK are very efficient writers. They do not waste words. JPB's protagonist is not always a nice guy but has morals and at least confesses to himself if he is being a hypocrite. I don't think you quite carried the character forward into your story but it wasn't a bad effort. I have been critical of some of your prior work because you tend to be too verbose and you kept this one pretty lean. We didn't need to know how to get to Terri's house. It's good to hear that JPB is still alive and that he gave you permission to continue his story. Please learn from him. You have a creative mind but you tend to ramble on. If you can capture JPB's style with your creativity I will be looking forward to your work. Thank you for your work and for JPB's past efforts. I hope he decides to continue to post his stories here.

HDK's comment explaining the big dick rule in the LW category was classic. I appreciated it more than the story. I have to copy it here in case someone missed it.

reasonable man

This is from the master HDK:

JPB has written some very good stories.

His writing is clean with very few errors. He also writes all types of LW stories from happy cucks to murdering, angry husbands. Certain fetishes of his are often on display, like cream pies and gang bangs. Women enamored with big cocks is yet another.

I am okay with JPB's endings. Reading this story left no doubt that Maria was history. Years earlier he dumped a girl when he caught her blowing another guy. It seemed obvious to me that he'd dump the big cock loving wife since he couldn't change the size of his cock, not that it would have mattered.

Jedd simply took us where the story had to go. The one thing that confused me is the bar room scene. He took the time to tell the guy he was on to him. He said his wife was trash and the young guy kept banging the wife. It seems like he would have also mentioned her husband's aggressive behavior in the bar and she would know that hubby knows she is still getting the big cock. Why was she surprised that hubby knew?

Kimi does not seem to realize the power of big cocks in Literotica. They rule. Women will give up family, careers, health, safety, security, dignity, and virginity for an operating, hard, extra large weiner. No sacrifice is too great. The men with those cocks rule. They are the alphas and the rest of us normal cocked guys are shamed into accepting it. We know when the wife finds a much bigger cock, she will have to have it. Who can blame her? That law is more consistent than gravity here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are one of my favorite authors on Lit

but this doesn't ring true to me. Both wife and husband don't act in a believable way. Disappointing. **

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good writing

Well written piece, nice tight storyline. Probably predictable but still a good read. XoxoxoAnnette

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Wow,

hard to finish a Bob story but you gave it a good and valiant effort. I think you carried the wife on in the same vein but it was hard to do anything with the husband because I originally found him to be kind of a nothing character. You did manage to give him a little bit of personality and a somewhat rigid back bone so, thanks for that. You continue to write all over the place, hard to pigeon hole you and that is a good thing. Never know what kind of story to expect and that makes each and everyone an adventure. Thanks for sharing your talent.

pappy

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Good ending to typically crappy JPB

jPB never finisnes hks stories. Finally one is finished to a real conclusion

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Pretty good.

I enjoyed what you did with the original. You certainly kept Maria true to her original characterization. Rob walked away from Sarah in the original. Other than that act he seemed unclear to me in that part but based on that his actions could be reasonable in the 2nd part. Not bad at all.

A couple oddities. Spelling a man/boy's name as 'Terri' instead of 'Terry' seemed wrong. Being the inquisitive bastard that I am, I searched the name and looked at the images. Out of the first 200, 1 was a male, 199 (with a few repeats of Teri Clark) were female. Maybe the spelling was to make him more of a Chevy Chase rich frat-boy?..Still odd. The strangest thing to me was Rob marrying a woman that came at him with a skillet. That seems stupid to put yourself at risk since she has already shown a propensity toward violence. Very minor stuff in the overall story, I realize. It's just the way my mind works. Thanks. It was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not necessary to finish a ggod story by crap!!!

Only boring!!!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i loved this, totally peanut butter in my chocolate. good choice posting the original as part of the whole.

this was the everyman (carvohi) epilogue to the terse stoic (jpb) one-pager. lots of introspection, and no-tech spying. this was the only place rob could go, although i would expect some revenge on terry. much appreciation.

also: pauline french

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh!

Too disjointed and lacks logical continuity. Should have left well enough alone.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5

Well i liked it just fine days me the non anonymous reader. I just love the name Pauline French. Thanks for the read, and JPB too.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
No*

Did not like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Epilogue

You do JPB proud. This was a good, creative ending (sequel) to Bob's story.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*s

Pretty good sequel.

Gave you 4*s because you wrote a complete story. Unlike JPB.

Are you posting all of your stories as Jedd Clampett on SOL website ?

Thanks for the story..

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
always enjoy your work...

and this one made me smile, because once upon a time i read through and 'rewrote' / edited all of JPB's Slut Wife stories just to get an idea of the flow of writing in my own voice. i think Mrs. B is my favorite of his slut series.

thanks for the trip down memory lane! and good work taking the reins and telling 'the rest of the story' without it seeming like someone else.

RA

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Good job

Nice extension of JPB's story. He has nice story lines, nice dialogue, though his characters are sometimes a bit 2-dimensional. You carried that style along as well, but added some of your style to it. My only nitpick is that I wish people would spell it out to the straying spouse more. She seemed confused why they couldn't get back together and some more effort on his part would be good (since he professes to still love her). Life's full of lessons to learn. Go ahead and be a Nostradamus and prophesy her future failed marriage and encourage her to seek psychiatric help, perhaps. I guess I am too much of an "I have told you so" guy to resist giving out unwanted advice and opinions.

TeslerTeslerover 7 years ago
Trump/Hillary

Great squeal but I have to mention the reference in your story to "like a Trump sign in a sea of Hillarys". I was fine with that until your "There has to be an epilogue" and you mention that the story took place in 2005-2006. Other than that thanks for a fun read.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
JPB would be proud!

I always felt of all the stories he wrote... there were many that needed closure. Thank You. *****

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay until the ending.

So you tried to finish a JPB story? And you even went so far as to use Pauline French's name - one of JPB's favorites. Then you failed at the end. Why would he move from a cheater to a nagging, know-it-all to a possessive, jealous bitch that chases him with a frying pan and doesn't trust him to START with? I mean did you re-read that part when you wrote it? No matter what she looks like, no one wants that particular combination as a wife. It was a good try but JPB has other stories that are much less finished than this one and your ending just felt completely wrong. Not good.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
Not bad overall. Certainly the sort of response that fits the character.

One wouldn't realistically buy this guy going for the sort of woman who'd cheat on him or just letting it go. No, he'd have to leave her and even burn her just a little on the way out. Not a third-degree burn, mind you, just a first or second one. Sometimes, that's all you need, unless you buy into the "if you don't do an honor killing, you're a cuck" mentality. Which is bullshit and makes me realize how many of that type aren't that far off from the Saudis and Taliban after all. Next comes the beheadings of all non-Christians or something.

Anyway, pretty good way for the man to make his own choices of what he wants in life. Would every man do this? Of course not. As witnessed by your typical RAAC formula, carvohi (also a valid choice if the man is honestly willing to stomach her past indiscretions and forgive her, or at least if she's willing to stop). You even had a jilted ex-wife take back her husband, which is a brave thing to do in this Lifetime movie channel world.

The one fly in the ointment with you is the man constantly ending up with women, new women, who boss him around and often sound rather scary. Whether it's Olivia threatening to bring Ben's past constantly (something that your male characters conspicuously, wisely, and admirably refuse to do....cognitive dissonance here or a double standard about the past?) or this new wifey of Rob's, who can't seem to avoid the physical abuse, possessiveness, and what not, I just wonder what's going on with that. Is it really necessary for the husbands to go from the frying pan (oops, bad pun) to the fire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Entertaiing

5* from me. (Why do you allow anon comments?)

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Nope Didn't Like It

Great Story Teller! But not on this one? You got my vote as a Great Author! But I suppose you inherited from another Author so it is hard to please everyone! So I say Thanks for sharing this Good Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

I got into a crowded train yesterday it was packed like sardines! This asshole standing next to me had his hand in a girls Pussy and she said nothing! Fucken Hell Women wear iron panties or enjoy the ride ! It's not safe even on the morning peak hour train!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty darn good

as sequels by new authors go. A lot of your characters are different as is our hero in this one. Good job and thanks for sharing! 5-Star

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Scary

I bet Terri was shaking in his boots. He took out the trash. Bet Terri was terrified.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HOW TO WIN WIN WIN

when the deck is stacked against you and you cant really care, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did you write this story?

Nothing happened! He waited for 8 weeks? What was the point of that. He didn't do anything. What was the point of the bar scene if he was just going to let Terri keep baning his wife?

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Don’t think,he really wanted to be married once he found out she cheated. He could have maned up and put an end to it then and then gone to see a counselor but instead let her keep doing the guy for months then had her served. Marriage was savable maybe, but his character like in most of the stories on Loving wives put his pride first not his love for her or his marriage. Not saying it would have worked out but he never even tried. Just sat back and watched it die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucks. Husband is a wimp. Typical Carvohi protagonist.

Stupid in its weakness.

Husband is a pussy. Who wouldnt love to beat the snot out of some rich punk? Especially if he's fucking your wife.

Then to bring balance to the world kick her ass too.

Ut not in this authors world of spineless wimpy men.

Husband has a pickup even. Nope still a ball-less wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
timriv

Fuck you faggot! what do you know about "man up". You need a shrink asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Timeline is screwed up

You indicated that the core of the story was 2005-2006. However he stopped his pickup among the Hillary and Trump signs. Pretty sure there weren't any around in 2005-2006.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really??? Can't write enough sissy cuck husbands.....

That you need to steal them from other sissy cuck author's??

The very concept makes me laugh.

Have some pride man. No one. Writes better wimps than you. Oh wait. Matt Moreau does.

So steal his characters if you dont think your husbands are not effeminate enough.

Still laughing. Yes. At you.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Very interesting conclusion.

There was a lot if ennui, lethargy... something about this that seemed different from your earlier works. What happened to the "crush your windpipe" guy? Perhaps the agonizing. drawn out semi arrangement he kept up seemed somewhat pointless. Suppose his second marriage turned into somewhat of a comic relief and a bit more fanciful that the abject reality of the preceding. The reader needed something he could take away. Also, showing that Maria actually turned out a slut offered some relief for the pity she engendered.

Ever get any feedback from JPB? (I know you have.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only

As a divorced male with an ex who cheated on him, I related to your protagonist quite a bit. I wish I had had family close by during the initial few weeks, and later after I found out about her 'John'; and that most of our old neighbors knew, but didn't tell me sooner. I felt such a fool. I enjoyed your happy ending, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incomplete

The BF Terri needed to be taught a lesson for seducing a married woman, even though she herself took an active part! Also, what was the husband waiting for, once he confirmed she was continuing her whoring.Still, better than the unfinished original.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Well done.

Bottom line: He loves her, but she isn't wife material and never could have been his or any other man's life partner. Maria was a party girl.

I find when I start rereading someones stories that I will read a lot of them. I have been rereading alot of carvohi's stories recently and this guy writes little gems. What a terrific writer. The average everyday man/husband dealing the slings and arrows of life are done quite well. The addition of extended family members in many of carvohi's stories are done in a wholesome, caring way. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird

Very strange to be in a part of the JPB-verse where Pauline French doesn't give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Far too "civilized"

Another weak, cuckish LW husband and a wife hit by the Martian Slut Ray. Bottom of the barrel plot cliches. Honestly, Jed, do you really think anyone other than a panty wearing cuck would behave the way this husband did? I didn't think so. On the other hand, I can say that as a general proposition, if you get involved with models and actresses you are dealing with sluts with mental issues. I know, I dated plenty once upon a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One huge glaring error, Jedd

Pauline French doesn’t hold out for anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

JPB’s story endings often disappoint. There’s nothing cuckish about this. Once he was told, he just walks. No needless hand wringing, no sniveling, just - gone. I thought Jed wrapped it up very well. Emma Stone? Heh heh heh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious

Too funny that a "civilized" anony dated "plenty" of models and such, knowing full well they'd turn him into a panty-wearing cuck, and he did it anyway. It never ceases to amaze how some readers believe that getting cheated on makes a man a cuckold. It makes him betrayed. What he does next is what matters. If he gets out, either fast or slow, and if he doesn't accept her cheating, then he is not a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

A very good ending to JPB's unfinished story. 5*s.Feel a bit sorry for Maria and her itch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally , one of your characters isn't a cuck and leaves the slut behind .

Nice

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it - was kind of flat in the middle but the ending was strong. As much as I usually hate "epilogues" on this site, yours worked. 5*

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Some times the little head. Others a big one. A big one leaves too much space for a little one. A hat that fits a big head blows off a little man in the wind. Once I knew a guy so little he had to safety pen a hat to make it fit him. He called himself Small Craft. We called him Pinch Brain.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The Money Shot: "...I already took out the trash!"

5/5...as usual!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Just goes to show, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." This seems to be more true than not. Cunts of the world, unite. And go fuck yourself.

Yeah I'm nuts. So what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I sure hope Rob can't reproduce... if he can and does, the world will be much worse off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck did u make a wimp story even wimpier.? We all know ur facination for cucks and wimps.. and well!,, lizards dont change do they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maria gt hers. If she'd have been a motorcycle, she'd have been a Horley Davidson. Rob got his, too. She gave him 3 kids and doesn't tolerate f-cking around...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

The lack of real emotions made this a silly story. No real anger at the betrayal and the unwillingness to stop. Just kept saying he loved her. Didn't throw her to the curb or even make her stop her affair in their house. You make his seem like a weak cuck, with no backbone 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So so….Carvohi has two modes.. his main mode is full on wimpy cuck male! And then the fall back mode.. which is not a wimpy make.. but emotionless.. incapable of a BTB mode!! This story was the second type!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Maria was a motorcycle, she'd be a HORELY-DAVIDSON. She was nothing but a whore, and really saw nothing wrong with it.His other girlfriends were pains in the ass. The one he eventually married was satisfied with his equipment, so he peed in her and they keep havin kids...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big dicked Adonis got off too easy. Should have lost a ball or two.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing the payback on Terry.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

He had already decided to divorce her thatSunday at his parents place, so why did he wait months to finally pull the pin? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This follow-up to JBP's story should have started - and ended - with him throwing her out. But I guess it wouldn't have met the 750 minimum word requirement.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Made me sad that things like this actually happen...Not sure what I would do . Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous