All Comments on 'VooDoo Moon (The Witch's Gathering)'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

this is an amazing story 

RavensGhostRavensGhostover 7 years ago

I love this story. I love the costumes that the women wear in the forest and the makeshift strap-on was a nice touch. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super

it was really a great stori. I have hope, that you write continuation

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
girls night out...

I remember a time when i wasn't locked in my tower... Now I just drift from room to room, always yet never in the same place... The door key too heavy to unlock even if my gaurd ever did have a momentof distraction from hs constant vigilance. I do miss wandering the earth freely... But it is best not to think of it... But this story brings back my memories of wild abandon... Freedom... Running naked through the woods at night... A time before I knew of hidden snares and traps laid out to ensnare and oppress... How long ago that was...

woodsguywoodsguyabout 1 year ago

I got excited as I read it. OH, to wander into such a delirious state and be consumed by ethereal creatures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
200 Followers
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...