All Comments on 'Porn Theater Cheater'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd like to see the next chapter.

How his revenge comes about and how she reacts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ew

That went south in a hurry. Not sure anything will wash it off. Giant cocks, D cup boobs, hit all the cliches. Right down Swingerjoe's alley.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Chapter 2...

is definitely called for here.

The lies need to be addressed - whether this becomes a revenge/BTB or a revenge/RACC is totally up in the air, but the poor communications between them does not bode well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another useless cuck, unless....

You give us the BTB revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap bunch of cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick people can write such a crap!!! Stop it, you are only a cheap writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
comments make me smile

while a trip to a porn theater is long past my idea of a evening well spent.. I do fondly remember our adventures.. I am just a saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make it

A one off mate!

The second question he asked is answered Don't be there when she finishes and don't let her in the house when she gets home, if she ever comes home.

The paperwork gets filled in tomorrow and filed with in 3 days as its a weekend.

She will be nothing but a bad memory soon enough.

No need to tell us any more and getting involved with a slut sister will only give you an additional chance at an STD, so forget revenge sex, just find a real woman and wife.

badbluebadblueover 7 years ago
Porn theater

Really hot, man! Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT

We may fight it but most husbands that read L.W. stories are cuckold but hate to admit it so we blast any cuckold story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
No Score Yet

Forget fuck the sister when you know she'll catch you, then divorce the cheating cunt!

The cheating alone is bad enough, even if you wanted to give some sort of a pass for being so turned on (I DON'T!), but letting these scummy guys cum in her, something she doesn't allow her husband to do?! God know what STD's she's picked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wimp.......

I hate wimps! and wimp stories and wimp writers (almost as much as I hate asshole writers who don't finish the stories) which so far your both.. If you drop it now you lost a reader and when I see your name again I'll just go to the end of the story and give you a "1"....but so far it's a pretty good read so you got a "4". Keep er goin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pathetic wimp husband 1*

Seriously, he just sat and watched and then said nothing!

Yeh, great plan of revenge to fuck her sister. How old is the writer, like 15.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 7 years ago
Write the sequel.

Clean up some of the grammar and misspellings when you write the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHOULD HAVE SHOWED HER HE WAS NOW HER CUCKOLD

Got in there and licked all the cum off her and then got down and ate her cum

filled pussy. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have to be queer to enjoy this crap

# 1

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

you leave the story hanging like that?

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
FTDS

You must finish this good story

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
Why so angry

Hey, everyone. First of all, I wrote this one by request. Second I have never seen such vicious anger over any of my stories before. I guess I did my job perfectly because the intent of the story was to be obtuse.

I just did not expect such anger.

I honestly do not care what the rating is or even about the rude comments. It is simply interesting to me to see the unexpected level of anger over this one.

I promise I will be back to writing my normal stories soon but everyone relax for now. If you don't like just read another. I think some guys have real control issues that crop up when they read something like this that obviously gives control over to the woman.

Thanks, folk. (Even the haters, thank you for reading)

richman3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ight now its

a 1 divorce and bringing it out in the open so he can now fuck a few other women or turn the bitch into a money making slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so sad

You had some good stories and now THIS !!!

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
richman3

Well, you shouldn't be surprised about all the trolls here. Some people somehow think thak Loving Wives needs to be about "burn the bitch" stories, where they can follow a satisfying, sadistic trip of a husband's vengeance against the unfaithful wife.

They ususally comment in the rudest ways possible about a fictional story not being all too realistic (oh, the irony!).

The best part is when they reveal their vile and uncivilized manners by posting insults and other crap.

Sad but true.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Please continue

I've been there with my husband and we've done what describe. Unlike your story our experience was a complete turn on for both of us. Hope her husband gets it, hope he gets the sister-in-law, hope they all get together. Keep writing xoxoxoxo Annette

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

please continue this story.

i would love to see him get even with this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Archie89

Isn't the definition of a troll someone who comments on the comments but says absolutely nothing about the story.Sorry Archie.BTW good story richman3 Keep posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge

The first chapter is a good set up for what could come after. 86 the naysayers, they're just jealous that they can't string 2 words together without grunting OOK! ook! and picking their noses with their feet.

Looking forward to the next chapter(s), don't let the monkeys in the peanut gallery get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Revenge is necessary and it ought to be better than fucking her sister. You need evidence on her first. Buy some life insurance and whack her. I've got a couple hundred dreadful ideas, but you get the gist.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Meh

This whole situation is so implausible it's difficult to consider it as anything more than a cartoonish male fantasy. First of all, if your sex life is stale after only five years, you're doing something wrong, and you should seriously consider something other than visiting an adult theater.

What happens inside the theater is a classic "cuck" fantasy. The wife mistakes some other guy for her husband. Of course, his cock is much bigger and thicker, and she commits the LW "Law of Big Cocks" mentality (credit to HDK.) She then becomes cock crazy and loses all inhibitions, concerns about infidelity, pregnancy, and disease, because BIG COCK.

Hubby finally rejoins the action in time to witness some of it.

This is where the story derails. Up to this point, this is a classic "cuck" tale, where hubby should discover that he actually enjoys seeing his wife completely inhibited and out of control. Instead, we're given this quasi-BTB ending where the wife lies about everything and the husband now needs to "seek revenge" by fucking her sister (after somehow dismissing the option for murder.)

I feel like the author tried to write a story that would appeal to both warring factions in this category. Trust me, it's much better to simply write the stories that YOU enjoy. Fuck the others. You'll never be able to please everyone in this category.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
WELCOME TO LOVING WIVES!

Just checked your Bio and see your other stories are ‘TABOO’ and seems to have been well received. If you have read many LW stories you should know this is an entirely different animal. Many readers who inhabit this category appear to have been complete failures in their marriages and unable to get over the idea that their women actually left them.

There are also some great readers in LW who provide moral support and constructive criticism; these people make the effort of writing worthwhile. I suggest you don’t let the trolls discourage your LW submissions, but continue to write what pleases you. BTW, I liked this story, but it had some weaknesses. I’m going to mention a few in the spirit of helping; use the suggestions as you will, since I’m sure they are worth EXACTLY what they cost.

#1 Proofread a lot more. #2 You stretched our suspension of belief to the limit when you had the wife not notice the stranger wasn’t her husband. At least have her half drunk or something—or have the stranger be aggressive and refuse to take stop for an answer; then let her get turned on despite of herself. #3 You really need to show at least some remorse on her part, and a very good second chapter can be built on the discussion after they got home.

Maybe none of this works, but I do wish you success in your writing. I’ll be looking for the next work. Ps—Going to read ‘Sweaty Ride’ right now.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Nicely said, CarolinaDreamer

I read this story after seeing CD's comment in the Public Feedback Portal and I agree with his thoughts. I hope Richman3 finds them helpful.

It is usually SwingerJoe who makes the 'Welcome to LW' comment to authors who haven't ventured into the minefield before, but he was less helpful this time. I see that Archie89 was also sympathetic.

Of all the advice CD gave to the author, that with which I most strongly agree is "I suggest you don’t let the trolls discourage your LW submissions, but continue to write what pleases you."

Write first for yourself, and then if others like your story it will be a bonus. In LW it will be a rare bonus unless you wreak total devastation on any wife who does something like your character has done in the cinema.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need creampie eating

I like the Std danger she choose instead of loving husband. Too bad you didn't nurse the diseased cum from her cunt

allsop72allsop72over 7 years ago
horse apples

well planed ho he was an easy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty silly juvenile plot.

Is this some basement stroker's dream? Just too stupid and contrived to be interesting or erotic. Maybe a good space filler until a real author finds time to write a real story. This was a cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As long as he follows through on dumping the cunt.

Bring on part 2 although the woman would have to be brain dead to act this way.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
If he didn't left her in the theater alone...

If he didn't left her in the theater alone and go to a hotel till he could go to a lawyer...It doesn't matter what he will do...Fucking her sister is revenge? She doesn't cate: she doesn't love or reaspect her husband...Why the sacrifice to have to look to her face every day? Sorry 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part two all the way!

Part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

This was a perfect setup for a BTB second chapter. The sister-in-law will be perfect for revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shoulda................

He should have cell videoed what he could and then walked out, drove home, packed some clothes and gone...divorce to follow.

She's a slut and she loved it. Even guilty, in time she'll start looking for kinky trysts. She's a slut.

2nd Chapter...what...one sentence...she's a slut, she'll do it again, I love her BUT O divorced her!

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Exciting story!!!!

I would not continue it, but start a new one ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would love to see what you would do with a chapter 2?

Old plot but a good set up for another chapter, go ahead and have him do the sister in law it did wonders for putting my wife in line and I had a great time.even with the funny looks I got from my dear mother in law, but I just played the innocent guy that played by her daughters so she dug into what was going on and all the family dirt came raining down, and dear old dad still is in the dark about his pretty grand daughter he is helping to raise. No need to say more there.

4* even with the grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Good story, but...

several writing problems. Need to edit it better. A second chapter would be okay. But really, in the long run, he needs to kick her ass out before he catches some kind of STD.

3 *'s

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I liked it ...

I'd like to see what happens next with these folks ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd love to see if he fucks her sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Have him fuck his wife and her sister at the same time and have them suck his cum out of each others pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The description of the sex in the theater was hot, and the descriptions of the emotions from both the wife and the husband seemed truthful, but the ending was anticlimactic.

bassmaster757bassmaster757over 7 years ago
This needs another chapter!

Since Emma has turned into the complete cumslut, if this were my wife the following would happen.

first, once we got home, i would not touch her again. I would just go to sleep.

second, I would take friday off and visit a divorce lawyer and have divorce papers drawn up. I would not let Emma know that I was seeing the lawyer. I would then take the copies of the papers with me.

third, after getting the divorce paperwork together, I would visit the bank to establish a new single account for myself and remove half of joint savings and remove my name from checking/savings accounts. cancel all joint credit cards and have new ones issued in my name only.

forth, visit the pharmacy for the morning after pill. since she had unprotected sex and we were trying to get pregnant, there should be no option for her to get pregnant as it surely wouldn't be Alex's!

i'd then go home and make a nice home cooked meal, complete with salad and wine. say we have a special occasion to celebrate and then tell the occasion is a surprise and it will be after dinner. i can see her now being so excited. i would have hidden cameras in the dining room to capture the moment.

once dinner was cleared i'd get a blindfold to make the surprise complete. i can see she is all smiles and is super excited. once blindfolded, i would lay out the divorce papers in front of her and tell her the surprise is almost ready.

i would then have her close her eyes while i removed the blindfold. then i'd yell surprise.

the look of surprise and then shock then followed by her tears just make me sad.

i would then look her in the eye and tell her we're through as she destroyed the marriage last night. when i came back from the bathroom and you were being the biggest whore i had ever seen, it broke my heart. my heart was further broken when i seen these strange men cum inside you....something as your husband i was never allowed to do. then when you cleaned yourself up and then proceeded to lie to me on several occasions i realized our marriage was over. there would be no point in going on with this sham of a marriage.

i further explain that the divorce is on grounds of adultery in the adult theater thursday night as the reason for our split. all money assets have already been separated and please just sign the papers. i give her the morning after pill as i'm sure she is probably pregnant and since i know it isn't mine, there would be no way forward for us.

this is just how i would start this story...but thats just me ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue. While awfully improbable, it has several interesting and hot fantasy...

...elements and is a story begging to be completed.

Wifey turned out to be a narcissistic slut, self serving and hedonistic.

Hubby has a plan for revenge, but should probably get the hell out with as much self respect intact ashecan muster.

Wifey will undoubtedly beat it again, and will not likely respond well to hubby's act of revenge. In reality, unless he likes being in the position of the betrayed, he should get his dose of retribution and move on.

BTB? OK with me, but not necessary. Better if he drops the "I just fucked your sister, here's proof", lays a petition for dissolution on her and walks out into a bright new future. No need to burn her, just leave her to her whoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Let him get his revenge and not fuck his wife until she sees the video and goes with him to get tested for diseases. Making her tell the doc exactly what she did to need the tests and when they leave his office have someone with divorce papers waiting outside the office to serve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep them coming!

looking forward to where else our heroine is debauched and how it bleeds over into 'real life.;'

TrishieldTrishieldover 7 years ago
Preggers

She is probably pregnant at this point. No confession, no marriage. Revenge maybe but no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I think a sequel would be good, but not revenge by the husband and fucking her sister. More her getting hooked on what she did and wanting to repeat her slutty act.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
Not Too Smart

So he is going to get revenge by fucking his sister in law and taping it? Wow, nothing like providing her with evidence in the divorce. He doesn't have any unless he collects her cum soaked clothing before she can wash it.

There needs to be a chapter two where he throws her crying, begging ass out on the street after telling her he never knew she was such a whore and collecting her clothing for evidence. I will reserve my rating to see if such a chapter is written. If it ends like this, it is a one star or less story. I love reconciliations, but this bitch needs to be burned in the worst way.

Thanks for writing.

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
Add more

My initial response was to have the couple turn into a cuckold and a cum slut with him so weak willed that he tolerated it.

Then the revenge and BTB group commented and that sort of looked like the way to go.

Now I think that if you write a sequel it should be of your choice and we'll be happily surprised. The point is that you write well enough so any sequel will be interesting and fun to read.

Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think it should continue BUT he needs to confront her and she should have to make sure shes clean and not preggo and then she becomes his little cum slut slave and made to get women in bed with him including her sister. SHE HAS TO PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 7 years ago
Sequel most likely Cuckold Story

When I read this story the wife went from trying to spice up their marriage to satisfying her own desires. Once she got started fucking the total strangers there was no way she could expect to get away with it. She really did not care whether she was caught by her husband. Since the husband has this 'please his wife at all cost' attitude I expect that he will accept his new role as a cuckold. The plan to get revenge by fucking the slut sister is stupid because the wife has to care about him in order to feel hurt by it. Most likely she will get mad and decide that she can fuck whoever she want to effectively creating an open marriage. Then the marriage just become a battleground.

kaidmankaidmanabout 7 years ago
dynamite read

I'm gonna be honest with you I don't really like these types of stories where the husband rolls over and lets these things happen and unfortunately this category is lousy with them to the point I think they should create a whole category for it I have read every story you have written and they have a certain style and charm to them this story although I don't like cuckold stories this got my attention as strongly as one of your other works the revenge aspect has me excited to see what comes next as rarely do you see these types of stories go that route and don't worry about the haters this story type is a hot topic among the readers where both sides fell strongly about it just take it as a testament of your talent that you got such a response and as always keep up the great work

bobyttbobyttabout 7 years ago
Part II please

Part II please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The wife ended the marriage. What is there left to talk about?

She enjoyed it. She will do it again. He needs to accept reality and move on. A really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No choice

You so have to continue, I want to know his wife's reaction to his revenge.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
Make more!

I hope that this can continue! Let's widen the cheat ring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Continue please

MarriedhorneyMarriedhorneyabout 6 years ago
Good

Enjoyed the story, wonder what would have happened if hubby joined in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking hilarious

My tears running down, my heart sunk - what a fraud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beyond stupid.

She caught several nasty diseases and her husband divorced her for cause. She got next to nothing in the divorce. The end to a really stupid story.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Hmm...

Richman...poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot please continu

Great story. Good writing ! You must go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 1st Wife ...

... turned out to be the same kind of gutter skank whore as this one, though not in a porn theatre. Instead, she spread it at dance clubs, doing guys in the dark booths, or pulling trains in bathroom hallways and bathrooms, parking lots. Some asshole always had his hand up her cunt and even a second asshole would be rimming her anus. This was all occurring when she went for "a glass of wine" with the girls after work - she was a model and model manager at an agency.

It only took me one time to catch her in the act. In five years she had gone from a beauty in mind and body and commitment to a worthless, free, gash whore, superating over any cock that poked her.

I kicked her to the curb, changed the locks, emptied the bank accounts, sold her clothes and belongings, and had her served with divorce papers in less than 72 hours. I had a very good lawyer whom I had known for years.

She remarried on the rebound to some short-dicked high-school drop-out construction laborer who had fucked her in high-school. Stupid ass never found out about her whoring. Then followed the rug rats and the trailer trash life she so richly deserved.

She tried desperately over the years to get me to take her back - I just laughed in her face and fucked her in the ass. Very satisfying!

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Blah

Kind of a crappy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So go fuck the sister

But he'd better file for a divorce and move into another bedroom. Having his stupid wife turn up pregnant would be one thing. A simple DNA test shows it's not his kid and he's off the child support hook. But when she shows up with some nasty disease, HIV or herpes, he doesn't want any part of her. So regardless of what happens with the sister, dump the nasty, cheating wife. This was just ugly.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a Cunt!

Only way this has a "Happy Ending" is if he dumps the cunt!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thankfully

It turned out to be a.one off. Truly, a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL!

schulz777schulz777about 4 years ago
stupid story

wife cheats and husband does nothing, he deserves her, such a loser

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great content, average writing

I loved this story, but the broken sentences and poor grammar and punctuation really killed it for me.

LuvsishypLuvsishypalmost 4 years ago
I love this story

It really nails the cuckolded feeling. Also the wife succumbing to lust despite the consequences is super hot.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago

PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL! Revenge with Beth and Emma gets her adultery desert slap in the face.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Revenge with help from her sister.

Actually, instead of revenge on Beth, maybe have her help the husband with getting even. So its revenge with the help from Beth. Than have the two go off somewhere and live together if she really likes Emma's husband.

Rip142Rip142over 3 years ago

I thought it was a fun read. Sure, it may not be realistic, but it’s just a frick’n story people! Let’s not get wrapped around the axle on something like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FTDS need a revenge ending btb

Finish the D--- Story. We need a real BTB ending.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Finish it. Have the husband fuck the sister several times without touching his own wife. And let the wife get pregnant from the stranger.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story! Those kinds of things used to happen all the time at the porno theaters! Too bad there is NO communication between the guilty wife and Hubby. Now she is a liar and a cheater. This Dooms a marriage for sure! 5 stars to the writer. I love a happy ending! Great descriptions, I felt like I was there!

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

No confrontation & the ending sucked😡

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the revenge plan as long as the innocent sister in law doesn’t get hurt or dragged into this really bad situation. As long as she is okay with it, it’s a nasty revenge that would cut so fucking deep into the wife. Fucking some random woman wouldn’t be quite as sweet for him and hurtful to her but you work with what you got. Get the divorce machine in gear as soon as possible and make sure to spread the word about the soon to be ex whore. Ouch!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

You need to finish it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Without a revenge, this story is a solid 1.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog2 months ago

I thought that was very erotic and well written. Very, very stimulating! Too bad hubby wasn't in on it. He didn't even enjoy watching it. I sure did. Good job painting that picture. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1822 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true