All Comments on 'House of Mei Pt. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Good series

JB, really liked this series and feel that you could continue this through the wedding and building of the House of Mei into a national chain using their families relatives as managers etc with issues, problems etc along the way. Just a thought as it seemed to end a tad to quickly. I give it a 5.

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Great Story!

Hopefully, you will decide to continue this story at some point, because I've been really enjoying it. With very few exceptions, I always really like the stories you post and I appreciate your efforts!

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
This is an Excellant Story !

This is an excellent story ! I love the family restaurant and how the family interacts .

There is a lot of movement in the story sometimes it hard to follow but it works .

Thanks for the great read and keep them coming

tx cracker

ramonbrookramonbrookover 7 years ago
I hope you continue!

The way that you ended it seemed a little abrupt and final! I really hope you can add more chapters to this story as it is quite interesting. Would like to See Mei Lon Soo be welcomed back into the Family unit with Corina. Maybe Jimmy accepting a proposition to get Mei Lon Soo pregnant so she and Corina could have a child!

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 7 years ago
MORE!

Interesting story, some sadness, some happiness. Keep going please!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Lets hope we here more of the House of Mei. How does every thing and every body get along. Does Mei Lon Soo ever get back with her Family. How does Jimmy Progress does he Meet Soo's GF Corinna.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 6 years ago
Confusing

Not much to say. A very confusing story that seemed to have no logical plot. Names were too similar. The story ended but there was no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it.

you always warn us that your spell checking and grammar are a bit meh, and I can accept that. your stories have some real heart and soul to them, I think. I do wish there would be a little more to wind the story down. I want to see how the family handles the settlement, if they get their daughter back, the wedding, just some ending stuff. I say this because I have been drawn into the world you create. I love reading them. If you ever see fit to make one extra chapter for this, an epilogue of sorts, I would be so happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mei

Unlike some I understand the Asian custom of last name being used first, so it is clear to me that you have spent a lot of time around asians to pick this up. I applaud you on the authenticity this tory has toward the family dynamic of a typical asian family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
House of 👍

Loved it, would love to read what the next twists and turns are✨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Extremely abrupt ending, not really an ending at all, there's simply no catharsis

OmniferisOmniferisabout 5 years ago
more please

please let there be a part 4?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Story is too good

To leave it hanging like You. Have with them going to college they should run into each other. Plus mom and Daughter need to fix their relationship. sounds like 2 to 3 more chapters at the present rate.

Toni1117Toni1117about 5 years ago
Huh?

What kind of abrupt and confusing ending was that?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Really good

Really enjoyed this story but you seriously need to do a few more parts to this. Needs finishing better but also needs more as this was a really good read.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 4 years ago
Nice Story

Four stars instead of five, only because I wish it had been a bit longer to wrap up the story a little better. Thanks.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

While decent writing, in comparison to the previous chapter this felt washed out and a bit dull.

No spice or determined angst.

Blinkie99Blinkie99about 4 years ago

The ending was abit abrupt. Another couple of chapters would be nice

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 4 years ago
A continuation please

Could we at least get to read Jimmy Bergeron and Mei Ul Jon getting married? Also Kim Ul Don should get to know Jimmy married one of her relatives/relative-in-law and Jimmy should get to know he has a daughter.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Sorry you don't read e-mails. I totally understand the reason. I don't send many and probably wouldn't have here, but ... I loved the story. Well done.

lplantzlplantzalmost 3 years ago

Very good tale. Much enjoyment from it. Would be nice to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, wish there was more but I'll take what I can get. 5*

KinPAKinPAabout 2 years ago

One thing I love about JimBob44’s stories is that they’re snapshots from the world he’s created. You never know when a character is going to pop up in another story and when they do, it’s like meeting an old friend.

HOG57headHOG57head10 months ago

I hope you decide to continue this story. I enjoyed the story so far. Tragedy about Jinny’s sister. She deserved better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5072 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

House of Mei Series Info