All Comments on 'Black Controlled Society Pt. 01'

by iaajs123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very nice and has it should be, want to read more.

Spectator1Spectator1over 7 years ago
Good Ideas

I've had similar thoughts as this and started several time to write something along these lines. There does seem to be a move in this direction, at least in the United States, and it's long over due. I've seen numerous reparation stories and even websites. It's pretty obvious tat Black men, if only given the same privilege as whites, would be the superior race. Breed white women with Black men -- that's how it should be.

I can't wait to read the next part. And I love it that the 't' in tommie is lower case. A great touch.

I've love to see the mother described more, perhaps tommie has a habit of watching the Black men fuck her. Also, how are white men kept from fucking white women? I presume there is a law preventing that except in procreation.

Is Gracie selected for Black breeding? I know any Black man can probably fuck her, but maybe she's ideal for breeding.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I support this life style

I've always shown respect to black men, they deserve it and we should all grateful when we are permitted to worship and please their beautiful and delicious black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So how come every country in Africa is a hell hole?

The superior race? I think a better case can be made that Asians are the superior race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pov

You switched from third person point of view to first person mid-way. I liked when you wrote about "tommie" not me or my or I. I hope you change it back. Stories in third person are rare but so much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BARF

most racist thing I have ever read on this site.

Zephyr33Zephyr33over 7 years ago
More please

My favorite part of the first couple chapters is the final few paragraphs of chapter one. Especially the second to last sentence. Anxiously awaiting more.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 7 years ago
Must read all of the story.......

Perhaps tommie gets to clean up Mother....

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
What happened to all the other ethnicities

So what happened to everyone else? Only black and white? If it has been al least 39 years since the took over like it says. Why are they allowing whites to be married? How are they still having white children if they are all sleeping with black men. Integrated and mixed schools are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ASIANS FAM

asians make up 60% of the world population (including indians) and yet no one gives a fuck about them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is an absolute shit.

There are 4 billion asians on earth. Why don't you make something based on Asians??? Black is myth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a wonderful future

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

amazing world building!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous