All Comments on 'College Medical'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

So many possibilities of sequels!I want to hear about each of the mentioned women who have got the database and what they will use it for over the college men. And also the coach why he wanted to put them into this humiliating positin :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creative story

Many guys suffer from Chronic Masturbator Syndrome. Pubic hair removal is an important part of any treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Necessary treatment

Another sufferer of chronic masturbator syndrome here can I please report to Doctor Bergstrom? Im happy for her to film it and let those sexy Swedish student nurses sit in to observe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy story!

I really like the Elsa's development beginning as a shy and friendly girl to a naughty one just looking to her nude friend without any shame and even increasing his humiliation. Now she is real sexy! I wish to be medically examined in front of only females in the buff. Unfortunately in reality there are not many women enjoying nude males. However, the absolute best is that the whole medical examination is filmed. How humiliating and arousing. Elsa's lust for Simon's naked video makes her to one of the most desirable women ever!

Please tell us what the different women will do with the videos. I hope Elsa gets an eager collector of male nudes. Hopefully she knows how to go on with funny humiliation without ruining the men!

A really good idea. I love combining cfnm with medical examinations and photographing or filming.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only thing missing...

It’s perfect humiliation. The only thing missing is an invading inspection of his asshole.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesover 7 years agoAuthor
Re:Only thing missing...

Thanks for the feedback. Funnily enough I had intended to include something along those lines but just completely forgot! No matter, Simon and the other lads will be back at the clinic for more tests before long :)

betabradbetabradover 7 years ago
very sexy story

I still remember the first time a girl told me that I was small - I found it really turned me on. When she saw how hot it made me , teasing me about it became a regular thing and led to other things. It still turns me on to be reminded that my dick is smaller than average, it really brings out the submissive side in me.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years ago
Absolutely Delicious!

The best part, in my opinion, is the plot devise that makes Elsa necessary! Being completely in the dark as to what the women are saying is genius! Elsa's realization that she can control him gives her confidence and helps her assume her rightful position as a woman! Bravo! 5 stars! Fuck the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She tricked him

Elsa deliberately mis-translating by saying she had to be there when he was naked and tricking him to signing the papers was very crafty love it! She owns that bitch now.Always good to see gys lose out to the opposite sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic exposure of a tiny cock

This is a great story. I love that he got to be striped and made to wank his tiny cock in front of the girls. It is even better that most girls in the college will find out about his little secret and that he will now be used as a play thing for the girls. I long to be exposed to girls like this. Small cock Neil

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is Elsa only worth having a sexual plaything with such a small penis?

Obviously there are several videos of different males. There must be a nude male with a big dick she can choose as her plaything. It would be much more arousing to film a big one swinging wildly. And it is perfect if this prick is surrounded by dense bush of dark pubic hair. I really love it when the foreskin moves back a bit because of the male erection and you have a free view on the male's pisshole. I hope Elsa finds such a male for her purposes.

Besides we females should get much more independent. Why are the girls obey the trainer. It must be our interest to see, photograph and film nude males. I think the trainer is worth being examined when the camera is running so that the females can also use him as a slave for her sexual arousal.

What's about inviting the female students to the male examination to take pics of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue to the story

Please continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, continue this story!

And insert the TV teams from "lockeroom raid" to transmit the nude males and their humiliating investigations all over the world! Let Elsa get a new job at the team as a photographer....

fleetwizardfleetwizardabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story! I hope there is more to the story of Elsa and Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story -- too bad about the "tiny dick" element.

I liked everything about the story except the "tiny dick" plot element. I find it even more erotic when the person being stripped and embarrassed is totally hot -- no weaknesses -- good-looking, good body, big cock, someone who is "superior" in every way (in his mind, anyway). Someone with a tiny dick has already been humiliated (by nature), and to humiliate him (by exposure) is just kicking him when he's down. I'd rather read about someone who is brought down solely by the women and the humiliation of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Great the way you made him cocky until his small cock was exposed would love to see Elsa get him into more nude embarrassing situations. Him getting hard and still being naked from the waist down for the nurses were great touches

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

Great CFNM

Pretty far-fetched but Plenty of soft femdom, embarrassment and humiliation and it’s well written. This deserves higher scores and most definitely continuation. L O

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago
Elsa is confusing

I don't understand Elsa's motivations here... She's infatuated with this guy, so why is she treating him like she hates him when this could be a good opportunity to endear herself to him and help him see her as a woman he could date?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cystoscopy was a nice touch

I loved it when the doctor rammed the cystoscopy down his cock without pain killers. (and it sounds like she did ram it down too. nice touch) Should have waited and did it for the nursing students. I am sure they would have loved seeing that. Just needed a half dozen more of them. I also would have preferred him to have a larger prick, something the girls could easily see, like at least 7 inches.

This was good too.....She had him by the balls. I think every girl should have their male by his balls. Use them to her full advantage because when you have us by our balls, we will obey you. Believe me my wife knows and has used my balls to pull me naked into the room with her book club. Only a dozen women and several of their daughters and they were all laughing when my wife squeezed hard. A couple of the younger girls told her to crush my nuts. Umm Maybe next time she will. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Include the BALLS

I agree with the poster who said CFNM stories should include the ladies having men by their balls. I for one love it when a lady is kicking balls and if she is wearing a low cut shirt or short skirt, the male is blindfolded so he does not see anything on her or any other ladies present (and there should be a dozen or more watching or kicking his balls) while all the ladies or girls not only see his cock and balls they feel them as they are crushing his nuts. BTW it hurts a lot more when you kick or crush ONE nut at a time. Try it ladies and if you are a male, offer your nuts to your lady. I do and my wife loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great advice from "include the BALLS" I did not know it would hurt more to nail just one nut instead of both of them at once. Who would have though? I think I will test it out tonight so my hubby will have sore nuts tonight. Which one do I nail first the left or the right nut? Oh that is right, when we are busting a man's balls both balls are the right one LOL Going to end up kicking, kneeing or squeezing both his nuts a dozen times each tonight anyway hehehhehehe. Umm should I invite a few girlfriends over to help me? He would love that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Medical exams tend to prove what my husband and I know. You see, we know men are weaker then women in almost every way so I and my husband both believe women are superior to men, or should I say males as others have said here and my husband does to stress that if you have a penis and testicles, you are just a male while those who do not have those things are ladies or women. My husband showed me how all males do realize that. He told me that in the military, they salute their superior. Then he said that when a male (and he always calls men males) the males prick stands at attention to salute the superior vagina and if allowed to service her, after a short time he has an orgasm and his cock will throb a few times then his dick will bow in submission to the woman and not be able to do it again for some time, often hours meanwhile the woman if the male is considerate will have had multiple orgasms all of which are far more intense then the few throbs of his cock. He said this shows that a vagina is worth a hundred cocks. He also added how strange it was to say someone has a pair of balls as an indication of strength or courage when balls are the weakest part of a male which is why we also have "if you have him by the balls he will obey you (boy my husband knows this is true) Maybe the males should grow a vagina!

I would love to see a lady include this in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is not just medical exams that show girls are smarter then boys They out smart boys at almost every turn.

One story said that if the boys tried to see a girl that he should go to all his classes naked and say he was story to each girl as he was standing before her naked.

That happened to me when I was around 15. My family often had the boys go naked while girls had to be dressed but one time my sisters had several girl friends over and while they were here, they told my parents I and two other boys peeked in on them as they were changing. We did not see anything as they were all dressed when we did it but that did not matter.

My parents and a neighbor husband and wife listened as my sister told them so they deicide a good lesson was to hold a "court" to hear the "case" Since there were only six girl here, they wanted twelve jurors of our peers so dad told mom to call six more of my sisters girl friends to have them come over but they also told all of the girls moms about their plans and ask all the mothers to come over. 12 of my sisters girlfriends and their moms plus my sisters and a couple of couple of female cousins.

Well my parents told them what our offense was and even hinted at what our penalty should be saying "since they tried to see girls without clothes on would it be fair if they had to take ALL their cloths off for you? My dad even said that if it were approved ALL the males would have to take their cloths off for the rest of the evening.

Of course all the girls loved this and after checking with their moms, all the moms agreed that this would be a good punishment since several of the girls had never seen a naked male before it would be a good chance for that to happen in a controlled setting so my dad told the boys to strip and take EVERYTHING off and no covering anything with our hands. The girls loved it as we did as we were commanded so after a few moments, a 10 year old, a 12 and a 14 year old boy were standing naked in front of a couple of dozen women and girls an we knew this would be going on for a couple of hours.

Well one of the girls who was around 11 or 12 at the time got the best of my dad and my neighbor. who had encouraged all this to happen. She addressed my dad and asked him "did you say ALL the males would be naked? My dad did without thinking say yes I did . (by this time my mom and most of the other moms knew where this was going and they all had big smiles on their faces) Then the girl ask..."then why do you and Mr Brown still have your cloths on?

My mom and several of the other ladies then added "yes why do you? Another girl then chimmed in and said shouldn't the adults set an example?

To shorten this story, it everyone agreed that the adult males had to get naked and stay naked for the next two hours too.

Because a few boys TRIED to peek at a few girls and even though they did not see anything, over a couple of dozen girls and their moms got to see boys and adult males completely naked for over two hours. My dad was circumcised while Mr. Brown was not and the girls did not miss this fact so they started asking questions and they were given answers and were shown how the foreskin could be pulled back and expose the glans. Each girl was able to see from a foot away how this was done and of course, then their moms could explain why the penis was growing and then they were told all about erections but they were told they would explain why males got erections when none of the males were around to hear. I guess talking about a female's anatomy was not something males should hear although they were all seeing our cocks and balls and each of the females including the moms were able to touch the boys (they were not allowed to touch the adult males although each of their moms did handle my dad's an Mr. Brown's pricks and nuts much to my mom and Mrs. Browns amusement and encouragement.

Looking back although I did not like it then, I would love to have it happen all over again. That helped me to learn to love being naked with a lot of women around, all who remained dressed.

swimfan2swimfan2almost 3 years ago

Excellent story, really well written. Love reading about a cocky, over-confident guy getting cut down to size by hot women. Great stuff!

StubbynubbyStubbynubbyover 2 years ago

Love it!!! Please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Swedish doctor would never measure anything in inches! Centimetres only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hate to be the downer here... But isn't this just glorified revenge porn lol? Love a good humiliation story and this one started out great, but when it turned into Elsa flaunting the video as a means for control the story crossed over from delicious fantasy to just... Wrong :-/ idk just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good. I loved the part where Felicity the militant feminist got a copy of the results. That tiny detail really turned me on for some reason.

VancouverManVancouverMan23 days ago

One of the best. Great humiliation.

Love it 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous