All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
emmy40emmy40over 7 years ago
Hot!

Wow, that was incredibly hot! I love reading Trish's perspective and her inner turmoil at receiving pleasure, and Jordan is just all kinds of sinfully delicious. Cannot wait for more!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I loved "Taken by the Wolf" and was one of those that was very intrigued by Jordan and Trish.

I am more than happy with the development of the story so far albeit too short in content. That's because I'm greedy and always want more. I find this dynamic of forced age play, very erotic and stimulating. Absolutely fires me up for wanting more!

Thanks as always an excellent chapter!

desjdesjover 7 years ago

i like the story and hope you update soon I do wish she would fight back more so he knows what he is doing is wrong at the very least call him a monster for raping her and yes I understand she is liking it to some degree but doesnt mean its right

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Poor Trish.

This turns my stomach even more than taken by the wolf. The wolf was sadistic but he had a goal, and he let Alex and Bella use each other lots of the time. Jordan doesn't have any purpose other than possessing Trish (that we know of) and the fact that he doesn't care about her innocence is pretty evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very rarely do I comment...

But the Taken by the Wolf series is by far my favorite series on Literotica, and definitely the only one I've actually read fully lol and you are also by far my favorite writer on here(I've read quite a bit of your work). That being said, I am so very excited to see where this story goes, and I absolutely love being taken back to... the very beginning of TbtW <3 If anything I wish the chapters were longer lol its been forever since I read TbtW but I do remember that the chapters were long as *fuck*. But I certainly see why you would want to do shorter chapters! Anyways, I love these two, and this is once again amazing work :) I personally think you definitely stuck to the character's personalities, at least from what I remember! I will be refreshing this page all the time now waiting for the next chapter! As usual I find myself discovering an amazing writer at the end of their first great series, and moving on to the sequel.

-August

TwixMixTwixMixover 7 years ago
Very rarely do I comment... Pt 2! (Didn't work for some reason so I actually made an account...)

<3 If anything I wish the chapters were longer lol its been forever since I read TbtW but I do remember that the chapters were long as *fuck*. But I certainly see why you would want to do shorter chapters! Anyways, I love these two, and this is once again amazing work :) I personally think you definitely stuck to the character's personalities, at least from what I remember! I will be refreshing this page all the time now waiting for the next chapter! As usual I find myself discovering an amazing writer at the end of their first great series, and moving on to the sequel.

-August

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I loved Taken by the Wolf and I am enjoying Taken by the Viking just as much... you are one of my favorite authors on Lit.

Kudos to your work and thank you for sharing it with us.

Sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I love this and hope for more chapters. Very sexy and well written! Does the gel he gave her exist for real? Asking for a friend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was awesome. plz hurry with the next chapter. i love the way you write. i can feel all the emotions in the story. it was brilliant. plz don't maje us wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
happy...

Got to read some chapters because of a friend insisting on how awesome your aproach was and I started with this one....I'm happy happy to confirm once more that I'm a crazy for romance, horny as hell but romantic, because after this second one I'm not araused in any shape at all, yep still limp, and my stomach turned it was so cool it actualy growl. So Borabora my friend you know who you are, i tryed it and still disgusted by this. Writer, you are dam good, I could played in my head by reading, got chills and the whole ordeal you played in you head. Keep it up. I will check your bio to see if you got some romance. You know..girl loves boy boy loves girl no kidnaping and raping virgins at all.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 7 years agoAuthor
12.5.2016 Anonymous

It's not everyone's cup of tea and I definitely understand that! If you're looking for more traditional romances I would suggest Tricked with a Treat (my favorite standalone I've ever written) and Venus School of Sex (if you are okay with menage). You might also like Wanna Bet, Lady Maid, Sarah's Private Dick, or Slave For a Week. Honestly, even if you were going to try non-con, I would have sent you to Submission, Gentleman's maid, or Marriage Training, because they're lighter non-con than this. Taken by the Wolf & the Viking are meant to be mindfucks; I would call them "dark romances" because well... they're freaking dark lol. =) I hope you find something you enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12585 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES