All Comments on 'Shared with My Husband's Friends'

by KJLarson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story..good recording quality..nice sexy voice

Just wish my computer's speakers produced more volume.

Now I'm going to search for your written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Listening to this made me worried. I don't know where you're from or what your relationship with your husband's truly like, but as a fellow human beimg, I'm concerned about you. Even if you enjoy the sex (and enjoying sex is absolutely fine, as long as there's mutual consent!), the fact your husband never discussed this with you raises a red flag for me. Lack of open, honest discussion isn't a basis for a healthy relationship.

It didn't sound like your husband was respecting you or your feelings when he didn't even ask if you'd be OK having sex with his friend. He just offered you to him, like an object. You said it yourself, when your husband "traded his wife's ass for drugs", you were hurt.

Whatever you do now, I hope you know you have the right to be heard, respected and loved. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For My Husband

I like this story. I learned to be shared by my husband to his friends. He liked showing my tits off. After a few drinks I open up to his friends. We had his friends over for he game and drinking as done. He always had e to wear see though clothes. He used to say "Connie men like to see tits so let them''. By half time my top was off and the men was playing. That started that any time one came by I always was shared. If I knew they were coming by I would be naked for them I had all the sex I wanted. His friends would bring their friends.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Just wondering...

Upon hearing that your husband was "proud of you" and that was his "reason" for sharing you with his friends, I kept wondering, if your hubby had an expensive car, like a Porsche or Lamborghini, or perhaps a top-of-the-line set of golf clubs that he was "proud of", would he have let all of his friends use them? I doubt it very much. So, what does that say about his "pride" in you? He's a lousy excuse for a husband and human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah... Also I concerned.

As a man who, I'm not ashamed to admit..okay, yes I am... experienced some major mental abuse in his own first marriage... this worried me. You as a human being are worth more than this. Maybe the sex as good but you can get that elsewhere with a man who gives a damn about you. Your husband is acting like he doesn't, he is treating you like a sub human possession. Confront him, and if he doesn't shape up, leave. If he tries to stop you, I advise violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm

This is more a sad confession about a woman who is trying to understand why her husband wants other men to use her rather than a woman who has fantasies about being with other men. I feel more pity for the woman rather than turned on, but she does have a sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY ORIGINAL. VERY EROTIC. WELL NARRATED. WHOEVER WAS READING COULD WORK ON RADIO.

I gave this story a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re anon 10/29/16 "For (her) husband"

Years ago a co-worker of mine was telling me about one of his friends whose wife was performing strip tease for her husband's buddies.

Different strokes for different folks. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intense

It's said that confession is good for the soul. I hope this confession has been therapeutic and that you receive peace. You deserve it.

dkstrickdkstrickabout 7 years ago
More to tell?

Tell me!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake concern

The fake concern of people writing here is laughable. You don’t care about this woman, or even know her. Or even thought about her the moment you logged out. And hey, most of you probably came before you did. Keep it real. She did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True or false

True or false it's hot to me except the not being a pre dlscuss thing but shit it's hot and please more audio recordings as a trucker could listen to your stories for 700 miles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Passed around

You didn't protest, just let him bring friends to fuck you whenever he wanted to watch you getting fucked by his buddies one after another Sounds like a few guys fucking you a few nights a week.how ed your pussy ever tighten up.? Our first time best friend an me took turns with my wife ,that night I keep count an when we got done fucking her .we fucked my wife seven times each. Would have liked to be ur husband's friend because Linda just let Us do her pussy. I did whatever I wanted if we were alone. But together only got to take turns fucking her pussy. At our cook out couple girls an twelve or fourteen guys fucking her all day ,an half the night. Asked how many guys think you can fuck in a day?. Bunch chuckie,Honey she said everyone fuck me a couple, three times each. But most guys in groups of three or four cummed in me two or Three times each. Walk off half hour later same guys do it again. Chuck a few guys here I know fucked her eight or nine times al day.

D137vincentD137vincentalmost 6 years ago
Erotic

A very erotic narrative, kept me rivetted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love KJ's stories, wish I could meet her someday. Sexy, sultry voice and stories.

KJ Larson's stories reflect my deepest fantasies and fetishes. I envision her as beautiful and sexy, I wish we could meet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I was very interested to hear about it from a wife's side

My wive is often in the mood to enjoy a party, and we have shared her with several men on different occasions, also when her friend found out she asked if we would help her find safe partners to fuck her, which we have done to her satisfaction.

My workout buddies were the first group she did, and her friend wants to try that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
T-town shout it and very hot story

Loved this story. I'm in Tacoma and know all the local references you made. Loved the wanton eroticisim of you being shared and enjoying being shared. I'd love to meet up with you at the Shipwreck sometime!!

Daleg70Daleg70over 4 years ago
Walking with a raging hard on!

Wow!! I listened to this story as I was making my rounds as a security guard in a library tonight. It is insanely hard to walk around as my cock is pulsating and dripping precum while listening to your sultry voice describe this experience! I would love more stories like this. I can only imagine getting to pound you and feed you my cum in every hole finishing with a load across your tits! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so very hot

My wife and I love to listen to you read the stories as we begin our foreplay and get hotter and hotter as the story progresses. Thx for making our play so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like this woman has an active mind filled with fantasies, or her husband is a clod who mentally abuses her.

Hunter969Hunter969over 1 year ago

Hottest audio I heard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horny woman with a gorgeous voice

skiestaskiesta11 months ago

Such a vivid and energetic life! But sure what hubby is thinking but she enjoys and makes the most of it. Awesome!!

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND596 months ago

I love your attitude about it. It may have been a high price for good sex, but you had good sex. Love your voice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous