All Comments on 'A Gift From His Father Ch. 30'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

What's going on with John and Penny?

WeddicusWeddicusover 7 years ago
Observe

Nice story but pls try to post early and what's the attraction between john and penny.

garybluegaryblueover 7 years ago
Except!

Well done, EXCEPT!

There are few things more annoying than filling ~1000 words with story recap. It's only been one and a half months since the last installment. Do you really think your readers are so mentally deficient that they need a synopsis of all twenty-nine previous chapters? Give us some credit. If necessary, we can reread or simply skim the previous chapter or even the whole thing. There is no no compelling reason for treating us as a bunch of maroons (I've been told by the PC police and other SJWs that "moron" is now a bad word. I guess it strikes too close to home.)

garybluegaryblueover 7 years ago
Addendum to Except!

I rated the story for itself and did not down-rate for the intro bs. Five stars. Please do not screw us around again.

GhazghkullGhazghkullover 7 years ago

Stop bugging the author to write faster... and don't whine about the recap, you can skip it if you don't like it. 8-)

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years agoAuthor
The Final Chapter coming soon!

I have begun what may be the final chapter of AGFHF (A Gift From His Father). I hope to wrap up the loose ends. Should it continue, it will be under another title, I am thinking like a spinoff. I'll know more once I complete it.

I have completed and posted Chapter 10 of the Nude Gun, if it passes muster I believe it will be up on Saturday.

As always, thanks for your encouragement!

bills47bills47over 7 years ago
so very hot

I wish I was the guy that got turned in the female virgin

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 7 years agoAuthor
Final Chapter has been sent to the editor

Happy New Year!

I wanted to let you know that I have finished the final chapter and it has been sent to my editor. It may take a week or two to complete the edit. It is a little long than usual, I wanted to tie up all the loose ends.

Although this is the final chapter it isn't the end of the story. I plan to continue the story, but under another title. It will likely follow different main characters. You'll see what I mean once you read this Chapter 31.

I am toying with the idea of redoing some of the early chapters. I tried to do those without an editor.

Glad you have enjoyed this series. It's been fun to write.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I haven't left a lot of comments, but I made sure that I gave you 5 *'s to ensure that you knew I loved your work! I wish I had found this from earlier so I could have followed the story from the beginning. I love your stories, please keep writing!!!

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 31 posted.

Sorry for the long delay. I just posted what will be the final chapter under this title. I tried to tie up all the loose ends. It's a little long, but I think you will enjoy it.

Special thanks to my loyal editor. Spirit02! I think this last chapter almost killed him. And in my haste to post I neglected to thank him on the story. This series wouldn't be half as good if not for his editing. You know what it is like to read a good story, but having to deal with misspelled words or the wrong tense, etc. No matter how I try, I can't self edit, very well. Thanks Spirit02 you're awesome!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Okay, Spirit02 has been doing a really fine proofreading/editing job, not perfect but really good, ... and now, tense problems again, just in one section, ... did AWT do a little post edit rewriting, ... shame on you AWT, ... So only one more chapter to wind up this series, ... a shame (or as you say, 'ashamed'), ... It was a decent run, and you are completing it, rather than abandoning it, (I hate when Authors do that), ... I really hope you learned lots, and enjoyed the experience, ... ;-) TTFN

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great instalment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous