All Comments on 'John's Rise'

by Iwroteastoryonce

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good start!!! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a flake. The author waits till his story is over 4.50 before disabling voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

This is good story. Please expand on your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If you decide to make it a series then it was a really good start, if it'll stay a stand alone then it was good but a bit lacking in details and character development. And you definitely should leave the voting open if you want survive here, stunts like this one won't generate any fandome.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof reading...

...is usually advisable. A few errors in what was a pretty good story. And why no rating available?

IwroteastoryonceIwroteastoryonceover 7 years agoAuthor
Addressing Issues

Firstly, I would like to thank all the silent readers and the few commenters. I appreciate all feedback, both good and bad, as it will help me improve.

Secondly, I will address the issues with the story/post.

Voting - I apologize for the voting situation. This is my first time ever posting a story on this site and as such I interpreted the voting to mean entering into the monthly contests and for prizes. I had no interest in this so I had placed it Off when I submitted my post. Realizing it mostly was just for people to rate my work I switched it back on from my phone. I am sorry to all those who wish to vote but have been unable to do so because of my lack of experience with the site. I assure you I will keep voting on in all future posts.

Length/proof-reading - Again this is my error in judgement and I should have taken a closer look to ensure I got all the errors out. The length of this story seemed longer than what I see now above. Knowing now how short the post actually was I will expand in my future work. Additionally, John's Rise, will be a multi-part series and hopefully something that you all will continue to bear with as I attempt to improve.

The Sex scene being at the end - I feel that, yes, this is an erotic story. However, it is still a story so it will be told as a story, not centered around the sex itself. I will not shy from details in future writings and will attempt to evolve and grasp my readers wants, but I will still be attempting to write a story, not a porn manuscript that is barely realistic in many ways. I will take into advisement though to not leave the sex until the last moment as I realize this is one of the main reasons, if not the only reason, some people read these stories, and attempt to do it in a way that is realistic yet gratifying to the reader.

Thank you all once again and I encourage all feedback, even if you choose to bash my story to the lowest parts of hell. We can never improve without criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Handsome Prince John

So Prince John found a worthy woman after all. When John is stripped naked, please give him chest hair for Maree to caress and stroke. He finds her very sexy; let her return the favor!

johne991johne991over 7 years ago
Not bad but in serious need of proofing.

You have several diction errors. You need someone to proof for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous