All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 04'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Another addictive series from a Master!

All I want to say is MORE..please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!

This has the chance of being as good as "The Circle"!!! Or better. We will anxiously await.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great again

more asap please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Obviously Elsa will become the wife and Cindy becomes the mistress or 2nd wife as polygamous marriages are illegal, but a wife and mistress living together with the husband isn't.

I just want to see how they get to that point in their relationship and how everyone reacts to that arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So when he fails to mention the fact he has money

He is a fucking coward deserving of being dumped, but the fact that she has been cheating on him with her own sister since the start f their relationship is of no concern whatsoever?

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Six sexy stars

We worship the ground you walk on, for example:

"I came up behind Mark and reached around his body. I removed the jacket to his tux, and then undid the bow tie, and the buttons to his starched shirt. I peeled that back too, baring his chest and enabling skin-to-skin contact with Cindy's bare breasts."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Elsa's a hypocrite.

Poor Mark with the shit he's being put through. Let me get this straight while he's trying to apologize for hiding something as arbitrary as how much money he has this whole time Elsa was hiding that she was always intending to force Mark into a polyamorous relationship but he's the bad guy? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!!!!!! Obviously he's taking it well for obvious reasons but still! And don't anybody give me the excuse that she finally told him that's not the point she has been hiding this for 6 weeks and even got to the "I love you" stage with him but this whole time she was gonna force him to love her sister as a condition of being with her after having already formed a romantic relationship with him that is some psychotic manipulation right there, or this is a severe case of bad writing I'm sorry to say it. Her secret was far more relevant and important to their relationship then him hiding his wealth because you know... Her secret is literally that she's bring someone else into the relationship, that is really really fucked up!!! She should have told him on the 3rd date before it went anywhere. Fuck her! I hope Mark and Cindy hit it off though. But fix your shit SteveWallace at least have someone point it out or something and make her apologize, maybe have an arc where Mark gets to punish her back in some kinky way.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

will continue reading some more but the threesome twist is okay. too bad I looked at further chapter titles as it seems to descend into a fantasy semi orgy situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gotta agree with other comments, while the premise is fun, it lacks any form of depth. Else is pretty garbage for what she did because "honesty" meanwhile she callously brags about her hypocrisy?

It makes little to no sense other than "hot girl is trash but is hot so ok"

Kinda killed the whole vibe for me to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty crap story. Jumps around, really no depth built, poorly written. Not sure how there are 254378 chapters to this and anyone still reads it. I wanted to quit after chapter one and fought my way up to here. Well, no more! Just a waste of words. The author must have many bots (or moronic loyal readers) to keep rating the stories high. And that's it. I'm not wasting another moment of time on this story.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Not what I was expecting but I'll read a bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3348 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...