All Comments on 'The Unexpected Guests'

by charlessmythe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really bad.

I'm really open to stories in Loving Wives category and find most negative comments unfair. This was terrible; predictable and unrealistic, clearly written my a guy who won't identify anything about himself in his profile.

Let's pray that your wife doesn't behave like the women in your story.

1/5

kafkafover 7 years ago
Garbage

More semi-literate shit from the fake woman. It is so clear you are male.

It is even more clear that you can't write. Give the world a break.

"We I loved it." Word soup!

"it pays for the bills" It is bad enough paying the bills. I certainly ain't paying FOR them. too.

'One summer evening I called Paige, told her, "Hubby was on the road again. This time for two weeks."' Direct speech retains the original tense - I told her "Hubby IS on the road." Indirect speech doesn't. I realise that this is beyond your intelligence. but you could try looking it up.

By the way, "retains" means "keeps".

"letting her firm breasts bulged out the sides" More tense confusion.

I gave up at the point when the plot got so ludicrous. Please, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF worst written piece of crap in ages. Totally unrealistic

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, But No

Yes, this is a fantasy site, and yes, MILF's can be described as hot to trot. But, really, why would they risk, if not certainly destroy, their comfortable lives by having babies with other men? They would have to know that sometime the DNA's would be compared and their folly disclosed. Writer: why not just let them screw themselves into a frenzy, but stay on the pill so babies would happen? That could allow for erotic stories, without the yuck factor.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great fuck story, love it

Nothing wrong with great cock stretching my pussy. The only difference is that myHusband encourages me to fuck guys and girls and he does the same. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I thought it was pretty damn hot. I could follow it easily and thought it was written well. Also, it wasn't too short and wasn't too long for this site, as many are one or the other. It's one of the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hater

I'm not sure who the writer hates more, women or their husbands? I can say I hated this trash.

Stormgod59Stormgod59about 6 years ago
Sometimes It Happens Just Like That

Love to read stories about women who are women and do the things that women sometimes do. There are times when men and women lose control during sex and children are produced. That is one thing. But it is hotter when the woman is aware that she is having sex with a man who is not her husband during her fertile time and becomes more aroused by the thought of her lover cumming in her and knocking her up. I like that erotic aspect of the reproductive instinct, especially when coupled with adulterous affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
strangers in the night

My wife and I have been swinging for a number of years and she loves to party, and fuck or suck cock of guys she meets for the first time even through we are getting on in age she is still quiet the looker and younger guys like her but the demand of family does not always leave time for play as some of you well know .Good story lots of sex but as my wife says this is what happens when this happens at home when the cats away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous