All Comments on 'The Fat Lady Didn't Sing'

by phil_hole

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
A realist story

A win win

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More More

Please keep it going! Would love to hear about what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yucccckkkk

Fat lady with a Panus (abdominal fat that hangs over the lower abdomen like a pouch). Oh yeah, such a disgusting mental image. You could have enhanced her "beauty" by adding some open weeping sores around her cunt (as you like to call it). But it's your first try and you should be given credit for having the courage to submit such a piece of mental excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story.

Very realistic story. The love and devotion comes through. It will happen again and a new and wonderful lifestyle will be started.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Mixed feelings ; but plaudits to author for taking the road less traveled

I wonder if the author was watching a ' Mike an Molly ' rerun. I'm not disposed to favor femininity on the plus size of the spectrum, but Melissa McCarthy has gangster soul and that trumps everything.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My mother was overweight and her tits were also huge. While she enjoyed giving me her MIND BENDING HANDJOBS on a regular basis, she never allowed me to give her pleasure and I would have done my best to give her leg shaking oral orgasms and fucking her VERY hairy pussy as often as she jacked me off. I liked this story and hope there is more to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous