All Comments on 'Nikki Ch. 03: Twin Sister Kristal 02'

by RONIN1869

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never been so turned on from a porn story!

This is the best of the best when it comes to anal stories! I desperately want to fill my girlfriend's ass to the brim but she struggles taking me in her pussy, no matter how wet I get her first! Great advice, great story. Definitely read again, and again, and again!

RONIN1869RONIN1869over 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Glad you liked the story. It was inspired by an old GF who introduced me to anal. I'd always craved it but, didn't know how to bring up the subject. It actually came up during an argument, and I paid a lot for what I said. But, eventually we had a normal (as in - normal voices, no yelling/screaming) conversation about it and she said, "You'd probably like it." I did. She was sexually active much earlier than I was and I benefitted from her experience.

RONIN1869RONIN1869over 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous Also be sure to check out the "anal" in my second LEXI story in the series.

...just as soon as it gets approved for publishing.

sandalilangsandalilangover 5 years ago
Thighboot fucking

For sex the greatest turn on for most men are thighboots. I don't know what it is with the boots but they sure do work. If I want a man to do something for me then I know to dress in thighboots and make him do what I want. If he's good at whatever I ask of him then he gets to sort me out between my thighbooted sexy legs.

RONIN1869RONIN1869about 5 years agoAuthor
@sandalilang I agree whole heartedly

I'm a sucker for a woman wearing a beautiful smile and a pair of thigh boots. The whole package is dangerously sexy. My last serious girlfriend (she's now married to someone else) learned unexpectedly that I turn into putty when I'm under the influence of her boot-clad legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous